Prison Break Theories for season 4.

bellywalks_2007 posted on Feb 26, 2008 at 08:34PM
Now that season 3 has finished I was wondering what everyone's theories and wishes for season 4 would be. Here's mine,

Michael goes on the hunt for this Lief guy in his pursuit for vengence against Gretchen, the company and Whistler.I want him to find peace but fear he'll only end up being forced to do things that go against his morals.

The lovely Linc tries to disappear with L.J, and hopefully Sophia, but true to character returns to Michael's side to protect and support him. With Michael's brains and the lovely Linc's brawn they become a thorn in the Company's side.

Sucre will be set the task of obtaining the Bird book from T-Bag as I still think it's important. T-Bag of course won't make it easy for him and many a mind game shall be played.

I think that sadly Bellick has exhausted his usefulness and may end up being a casualty in the first few episodes Unless Mahone tries to use him to obtain the bird book which would turn it into a race to see who would get it first Sucre or Bellick.

Thats all I've got so far, what does everyone else think? I just can't wait till it comes back, I hope they don't make us wait too long, Monday nights are going to be so boring now.

*UPDATE*
SARA TANCREDI WILL BE BACK!
thanks utvtemms
last edited on Mar 28, 2008 at 01:50PM

Prison Break 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bellywalks_2007 said…
Due to the recent US Writers strike, Prison Break producers and writers have decided to cut Season 3 short to 13 episodes. Like many of you, I am disappointed because of so many unfinished storylines. Nick Santora, producer and part writer of Prison Break is quoted as saying "I'd be shocked if Prison Break wasnt back for another Season". A Season 4 is probable, but nothing has yet been signed & sealed. Fingers crossed for Season 4.
over a year ago matt729 said…
Everything you said make's sense and yes Monday's are boring now!

link
over a year ago chels05 said…
Hmm.. I agree with Michael searching for the company and all that. I'm looking forward to that the most.

I hope that Bellick Dies.

I hope that Mahone does something like... idk. Something crazy lol.

I hope Kellerman comes back to help Michael in some way, or just comes back to assist the company. I just want him back! :P

Again i agree with you. I think the bird book is very important and Sucre will try and get it from T-bag.

over a year ago utvtemms said…
And what about Sarah?
over a year ago chels05 said…
I actually didn't think Sarah was going to come back...
saras dead, lol
over a year ago utvtemms said…
you are wrong.
see this:
link
wow, thanks for showing me that!
over a year ago dalylfc said…
sara got her head chopped off how can she be back alive the writers are buckling from people pressure and it an outrage i want to see micheal hunt down gretchin and blow her fucking head off not forgive and forget when he realises sara is actually alive ( load of bullshit )the show is called prison break and prison isnt all lovey dovey romance bollox when they killed sara i was actually shocked that theyd done it shows the actuall true grit about what there envolved in and how dangerous it is but a few soft arses have complained and got the writers to change ther mind and bring her back the show isnt about romance. the 4th season should be micheal hunting down and cleaning out the company not hooking back up with sara and us watching three episode of them getting it on. sorry about my long rant but this is totally going against everything i thought was prison break
well then you obviously don't like prison break cause that's exactly what it is
i do like it i wouldnt have watched 3 season of it if i didnt out of the 3 i watch (lost'heroes' prison break) this is the most realistic but bringing people back from the dead in this is just to far fetched
over a year ago GA-19 said…
Sounds quiet good to me. As long as they include Sucre i'm happy. Just don't kill him off

the guy was so cute the end of season 3!!
dalylfc i see what you mean it is unrealistic completely but everyone loves sara so i dont really care
over a year ago pbnj08 said…
i was pissed when they killed her, i love sara. so i have no problem with her coming back from the dead. im so happy that she and prison break are back. thank you FOX, keep 'em coming!
still happy sara back now. and bringing absolutley fuck all to the show. kill the bitch properly