Regular Show Role-Play - The Park. (open)

missdada15 posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 05:23PM
Ready to do your job? Yeah,probably not.
Ready to do your job? Yeah,probably not.

Regular Show 227 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 227

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:*fowns*Ugh,fine. *starts walking away*Anyways,i'm going to the coffee shop with Rigby and...Mordecai. You know *smiirks*MORDECAI. *opens the door*You can join us if you want?Oh and there's another thing*crazy giggle* It's quite funny actually. If you don't tell me what you heard about Kate,i'm gonna tell about your crush infront of him and Margaret.
over a year ago MadManMordo said…
Clementine: *glares at her* You wouldn't dare!
Tanya: *waves with Clementines diary*hi hi hi *says in a playfull voice*Yes i would.

Rigby:*shouting from outside*are you going or not?!
last edited over a year ago
Clementine: *sighs* where did you find that- you know never mine... *gets up* maybe I'll tell you what's really up.. *walks out*
Tanya:*also gets out*

Mordecai:*to Tanya*Took you long enough. *Smiles at Clementine*Hey,we were just on our way to the coffee shop,are you coming?
Clementine: *gives him a little shy smile* yea
Mordecai:Alright!Let's go.

Tanya:*gives Clementine the you-better-tell-me -or-else look*

(Lets take it here:link)
over a year ago EmoDragon said…
___
Man: Katylin... we've been looking all OVER for you...
Kate: ... I... don't know who you are.
Man: * throaty laugh * Don't think of lying...
Clementine: *sighs* hopefully Tanya doesn't tell... *walks in to house up the stairs about to pass Tanya's room when she notice Tanya's diary.* Just in case *puts in jacket pocket* *giggles then walks to her room to get dressed*
Kate: * long claws bust out of her fingers, then she slices his chest *
Tanya: *dragging a large trash bag of beer down the stairs*
Man: * falls to the ground bleeding *
Clementine: *helps with a bag* that was some night, huh?
Tanya: Yeah and i'm not plaing on getting the foot from a fat woman. *drags the bag trough the front door* That's why i'm giving up on beer.
Clementine: what your scared?! But you heard what the woman said she's free so she probably won't go back but whatever you wanna do *shrugs*
Tanya: Yeah but when i get a wom-a man on my own,i don't want him to step on me because i have a few beers. *drops the bag in a trash can*
Clementine: *narrows eyes* okay then... But there was at least one thing good that happened last night. *smiles a little*
Tanya: Oh? What was that?
Clementine: you didn't tell about my crush on Mordecai, I mean you was really drunk and i actually got worried you tell.
Tanya: *laughs uncofortably* you thought i would tell? *laughs again* Okay it crossed my mind but then i got eaten by a fat woman.
Tanya: - By the way,what's wrong with Mordecai? He's been acting all strange after last night.
Clementine: *shrugs* I don't know, I tried to asked last night but he would not tell me. Do you think its because Margaret was hanging out with Bryson?
Tanya: Could be.
over a year ago Newbie_Girl said…
Mordecai: *comes outside kinda gloomy* Hey guys
Tanya: Hey Mordecai. *playfully* WAZZUP?
Mordecai: *looks down* nothing really
Kate: * opens the door and tries to get to the bathroom without them noticing the bloodstained bag she was lugging with her bloody fingers *
Tanya:*turns around* Someone just got insaid!I'm gonna go say HI! *skips to the door then opens it and comes in*
Kate: * drags the bag up the steps and into the bathroom *
Tanya: *sees Kate going into the the bathroom* Kate,Kate! I have to say 'hi' to you! Hi hi hi *runs up the stairs* HEY!
Kate: No ! * shuts the door and locks it * Now.. * takes the guy and shoves him into the toilet *
Guy: * eyes flutter open * Huh... * looks around and tries to scream *
Kate: * hand over his mouth *
Tanya:Hmmm...why would you lock yourself in the bathroom? *thinks for a moment then gasps* Oh my God...she must be taking a pregnency test.
Kate: * loudly kicks the guy in the chest trying to get him in the toilet *
Clementine: So... umm... are you okay... you know from last night?
Mordecai: *gives her a confused look* what are you talking about, Im just fine, Im just really bored.
Clementine: *gives him a look* dude come on I'm not dumb, I know its because of Bryson and Margaret hanging out and the way she winked at him.
Mordecai: ....
Clementine: *sighs and begins to walk to the house* Just go talk to her maybe she'll explain whats going on.
Mordecai: *grabs her hand before she gets any further* thanks *smiles then lets go*
Clementine: *nods and turns toward the house madly blushing* (Her face: O//u//O)
Kate: * frustrated, she lifts him up and tosses him out the window *
Guy: * lands in some bushes *
Kate: * comes out *
Tanya: *dances around Kate* Kate is prgnent,Kate is pregnent... *continues singing and making circles around her*
Kate: ... the hell ?
Tanya:*stops dancing and laughs* So...*wipes a tear she let out while laughing to hard* How does it feel to be prego? Also,should i tell everyone now or later?
Clementine: *walks in, then up the stairs* Kate prego?! I bet the dad is Skips! *starts to laughs*
Kate: NO! I'm not... pregnant ! And no, you're not telling ANYONE that !
Tanya: Yeah right. Why did you lock yourself in the bathroom then? Did you try to flush a body or something?*laughs*
Kate: .... heh. No. I just.. like privacy. Not to mention if someone forgets to knock, they still can't walk in on me or anything.
Clementine: I guess you have a point there....
Kate: Yes. So leave. * walks downstairs and into the kitchen *
Clemetine: well whatever you want to do! *walks down the stairs to the living room*
Kate: * opens the fridge and takes out a donut not noticing the label that clearly says " Muscle Man ".
Tanya: *opens the door to the bathroom and shouts* Wow,i now know why you locked yourself. I see you have those days of the month. It's all bloody.
Clementine: *lays on the couch upside down and looks up at the ceiling* .....
Kate: * major blush * ... * starts eating the donut *
Tanya:*runs downstairs* Hey,why is everyone so quiet??!! HA??HA??HA??