Roman Mythology Your opinion on "Percy Jackson and the Olympians", both Greek and Roman mythology revival.

daydreamer505 posted on Sep 14, 2022 at 07:00PM
Do you think that PJO is so popular now to bring all those old Roman deities back? Is the Roman religion expected to have a comeback anytime soon? How can this whole idea of an ancient mythology revival change our world?

Roman Mythology 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago daydreamer505 said…
smile
Anything is possible, yet somehow I don't think we would start worshipping all those ancient gods and goddesses, Roman or Greek, anytime soon. Who knows what might happen? Maybe someone would put a picture of Jason Grace, a son of Jupiter, in some ancient and abandoned Roman temple of Jupiter, and start a new cult. There's no way of knowing for sure what could happen next. As for changing our world, I think this would create some new myths. With each new myth, there come some changes of the way our whole world thinks. Myths can shape our society in many ways. I'm just not sure that the change would make our world a better place. There's too much violence in our world already. We don't need any more violence.
last edited over a year ago