Romance Novels Who's your fave author?

chameron4eva posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 11:51AM
Personally, i love Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, Gaelen Foley, Johanna Lindsey and Victoria Alexander.

Romance Novels 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ChloeOC02 said…
My favourite author is Lemony Snicket
over a year ago loveygal said…
I love Jenny Crusie.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
J.K. Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, Phillip Pullman, Lauren Myracle, and lots of others!
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Jane Austen
over a year ago sunbee said…
Julia Quinn, Judith McNaught
over a year ago meyerama said…
heart
Mine is exact same as spikes girl i love any good book, and i love the harry potter fanfiction, that is dramione love. lol if you know what the means. (draco+hermione=love)
over a year ago Fang_Girl said…
me its stepheie meyer duhhh and i forgot her name but she is the author of Night world
over a year ago chameron4eva said…
big smile
Well, personally I don't like Stephanie Meyer, but the Twilight movie was good...

Another author I just discovered, Eloisa James. Her "Desperate Duchess" series is amazing! Hilarious, witty with yummy heroes
Well, personally I don't like Stephanie Meyer, but the Twilight movie was good...

Another author I just discovered, Eloisa James. Her "Desperate Duchess" series is amazing! Hilarious, witty with yummy heroes
over a year ago Mcc1 said…
My favourite author is Stephen King over all but my favourite romance author is Cecelia Ahern i have all her books i have one of them to still read
over a year ago ppv said…
Definitely Jane Austen!
over a year ago daughterofcokie said…
Jane Austen, Lucy Maud Montgomery for dead authors.

For romance novels, Debbie Macomber and Jude Deveraux. They knock my socks off!
over a year ago Readzz said…
cool
Judith McNaught, Jude Deveraux, Julie Garwood
big smile
^ YES!!!!! I love McNaught and Garwood!!! is Devearaux any good?
over a year ago Readzz said…
cool
For chameron4eva: Deveraux is good you will like these. The heiress, Sweet Liar, Mountain Laurel I think u should try.
over a year ago shakay said…
smile
Carol Finch. Her characters are always so interesting and there's alot of romance and humor.
over a year ago _Howl said…
smirk
Johanna Lindsay, Catherine Anderson and Judith McNgaught