Rory Gilmore Rate Dean, Jess and Logan. Who is better suited for Rory?

Echoes posted on Aug 21, 2008 at 03:58AM
Dean: 9/10. I think that Dean was a perfect first boyfriend for Rory, but as they got older, they started to drift apart, and didn't have a lot in common anymore.
Jess: 7/10. I think that Jess was too irresponsible, and childish to be a very good boyfriend for Rory in Season 3. He was just too unpredictable, and even though he cared very much for her, i think that he was too immature.
Logan: 9/10. I like Logan the best. Even though he was immature and unpredictable, like Jess, he loved Rory very much, and i think that he will love her forever.

Rory Gilmore 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bowesylp said…
Dean 4/10 - He Was To Jealous And Cheated On His Wife With Her Which Is Just Erggh.
Jess 9/10 - Completly Loved Rory Was Just To Proud And Thought He Wasnt Good Enough For Her.
Logan 2/10 - Selfish And Awful I Just Cant Deal With Him.

So I Rewatched Season 5 And I Think I Was A Little Harsh On Logan
6/10 For Him Now!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
Dean 6/10 - Was sweet, but way overprotective. Had nothing in common with Rory
Jess 9/10 - Had so much in common with Rory and wanted to be better because of her, but should have treated Rory better at times
Logan 2/10 - Agree, he was selfish and changed Rory from the person that she was, into someone I didn't like in the later seasons
over a year ago hannaini said…
Dean 1/10 - He was so jealous, annoying and boring. Also he was a sports and monstertruck guy!
Jess 7/10 - To selfish and not very open to rory, bur he really loved her.
Logan 10/10 - He's so cute and made a picknick on the rooftop for her!!!! He changed for her - for the better!
over a year ago mrsmariano said…
Dean 1/10-Was to jeslous and way too overprotective. Cheated on Lindsay with Rory, what's to say he wouldn't cheat on Rory?
Jess 10/10-Perfect for Rory. Same taste in books,music,and movies. He convinced her to go back to Yale. He wrote a book. Perfect.
Logan 5/10-Good boyfriend. Some of the same tastes, but he parties and drinks way too much. Watch episode 6.8(Let me hear...) b/c Jess tells exactly how I feel.
over a year ago doglover1996 said…
dean 1/10 i think he was to overprotective and his emotions were up and down and they had nothing in common
jess 10/10 he was just so perfect for rory they had the same taste in everything plus i think they always had feelings for each other
(but i am partial to milo)
logan 7/10 he was a good boyfriend but i think because he gave her an all or nothing decision he was a jerk
over a year ago justme999 said…
smile
dean 5/10 he was very well for rory and he was a good first boyfriend,but he cheated on his wife and was too jealous.
jess10/10 i do not know why because he treated rory sometimes really bad, but he really love her and changed only for her
Logan 2/10 Logan was a rich asshole he played with girls and gave her an all or nothing decision if he really loved her he would accept that she wanted to wait
over a year ago desertr said…
I actually really liked Dean, probably because the innocent nature of their relationship when they were kids.
The relationship with Logan was the opposite. too mature. too cyncial. I guess Jess was kind of fitting.