Ruby & The Rockits Help get Ruby & The Rockits renewed

dcfan1 posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 05:56PM
So I heard that ABC family was not renewing Ruby & The Rockits and I was so sad so I posted a topic on the ABC family Ruby & The Rockits boards entitled help get our fave show renewed so I figured if enough of us posted comments on the website ABC family might change there minds and renew the show so please go to ABCfamily.com and comment on Ruby & The Rockits Boards-help get our fave show renewed and tell them how much we love the show..........PS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY DONT COMMENT!!!

Ruby & The Rockits 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MOM27 said…
I'm sorry, but as a parent and teacher I feel compelled to comment. This is a show targeted at kids, sorry don't know your age, but my guess is if you have the mental capacity to actually think this show is worthy of of renewal you are not an adult. Sadly, with words like "pork, fondle, " to name some of the words I can actually write without using an asterisk I don't feel this is an appropriate show. My DVR quit taping this about 4 weeks ago. Instead of encouraging this show to be renewed why don't you encourage TV writers to write smart, funny, thought provoking material for young audiences, not this contrived drival. Sadly, I feel your plight will be fore not as Ruby consistently finds itself at the bottom of the cable TV viewership polls.
over a year ago sarabeara said…
*Sigh* I had high hopes for this show.