Ryan Phillippe Ryan Has Made Me Question My Sexuality

PCMike posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 05:28PM
how about u ?

Ryan Phillippe 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago WTFMike said…
Hi PCMike, i was just wondering how long you have had these feelings and what do your friends think? was it since Cruel Intentions ?..Do you reaaally like that placebo song and listen to it all the time ?
over a year ago PCMike said…
It goes back further than that WTFMike...must have been the summer of 97, "I know what you did last summer", that's what did it for me!

Look at his full head of hair, it's the sort of hair that we could only dream about, well some of us anyway.

My friends are really supportive, well all but one. This particular friend, let's call him Dave, likes to say one thing to your face, then he goes home and sends these really "cruel" e-mails to me, I don't know what his "intentions" are?

I don't know what to do?
So youve told your friends ? thats very brave PCmike..did you break to to them gently ? or did Ryan come up in conversation and you in your confused gay head you said 'id do him'..because i think something like that would shock ur friends ?
Hi pc mike, i was just going over the site and i think it is great.I liked the part in cruil Intentions with the kiss but did you just wish it was good old Ryan and you doing that??
I also wanted to ask is Ryan the only man for you or is there a string of young gentlemen that may fall into the same league??
over a year ago Ryanintentions said…
Hi PCMike..I luurve Ryan also,,,was wondering if u want to have a movie night ? a Ryan Phillipe-athon ?...Call me
last edited over a year ago