iloveshadow posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 01:33AM
yes what do u people have against it?

Shadow The Hedgehog 95 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-95 of 95

over a year ago mrtyler133 said…
mischievous
"WE ARE NOT BROS! GOT IT?! YOU STUPID WORLD!

-shadow the hedgehog
over a year ago lordkittygirl said…
mischievous
DIE MRTYLER!! *shoots*
mischievous
i think i got Shadow right now lol it took forever but look! ha! I NEVER KNEW I COULD GET IT LIKE THAT!!!!
i think i got Shadow right now lol it took forever but look!  ha! I NEVER KNEW I COULD GET IT LIKE TH
over a year ago sfoxrox said…
They still could be brothers, because they could still hate each other. I hate my little sister???
over a year ago Rennerocks said…
Whoa nice shadow picture Lordkittygirl!
thanks Ren- Melody
Your welcome
lol
over a year ago amySoniclover said…
wow cool
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
people are saying Sonic's DNA was used to make Shadow but Shadow is over 50 and Sonic is only 18. how does that work?
ZERO!!! SONIC AND SHADOW HAVE GOT TO BE BROTHERS!!! HAVENT U SEEN SONICS DARK FORM?!?!?! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE SHADOW IN HIS DARK FORM!!! AND SHADOW LOOKS LIKE SONIC AND AMY KEEPS THAT HAPPENING FROM HUGING SHADWOW AND SILVER!! .... is Silver related from Amy and Shadow? lol i cont tell!
also Zero. Sonic was made at exactly the same time as Shadow. Maria sent 2 lifefroms away one of them was Shadow the other was Sonic LOOK IT UP ON THE InTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago TSRfanatic said…
hmmm
they are so not brothers that shit makes no sense if you people paid attention in the games maybe you would learn something
over a year ago jojococo123 said…
cool
that cant cos shadow was made on the ark and sonic was probely born so i think no

ramdon pic
that cant cos shadow was made on the ark and sonic was probely born so i think no
angry
OK TSRFANATIC AND JAJACOCO123!! DIE!!!!! *kicks u both hard in the head*
smile
ROBOT TAILSICA!!!
ROBOT TAILSICA!!!
High school... even thoe im in 8 grade....
High school... even thoe im in 8 grade....
well it took forever but heres something for Melody the wolf (aka Renerocks)
well it took forever but heres something for Melody the wolf (aka Renerocks)
THIS TOOK TIME!! IT DID NOT TAKE 2 SECONDS UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE! SO IF U DONT LIKE IT KEEP YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
THIS TOOK TIME!! IT DID NOT TAKE 2 SECONDS UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE! SO IF U DONT LIKE IT KEEP YOUR COMMEN
angry
THIS THING TOOK TIME! IT DID NOT TAKE 2 SECONDS UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE!! UNLIKE SOME PEAPLE IT DID NOT TAKE 2 FRICKEN SECONDS TO MAKE THIS PICTURE!! SO IF U DONT LIKE IT KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!
THIS THING TOOK TIME! IT DID NOT TAKE 2 SECONDS UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE!! UNLIKE SOME PEAPLE IT DID NOT T
Vivi the hedgehog
Vivi the hedgehog
HERE IS A NEW PIC!!! TOOK FOREVAZ!!! I KELL SHADOW IF I COULD!!
HERE IS A NEW PIC!!! TOOK FOREVAZ!!! I KELL SHADOW IF I COULD!!
nice!
thx Melody
THIS TOOK FOREVER!! DO NOT COMPLAIN!!1
THIS TOOK FOREVER!! DO NOT COMPLAIN!!1
Tailsica doll in court
Tailsica doll in court
hereis my fursona i cant get it on anything else here!
hereis my fursona i cant get it on anything else here!
over a year ago alanvu said…
maybe,in super mario bros Z they worked together,hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.......,but if you dont know what I mean, whatever......<thinks for 5 years>
heres u Melody(rennerocks)IN HUMAN FORM! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!
heres u Melody(rennerocks)IN HUMAN FORM! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!
over a year ago shadowfangirl13 said…
angry
THEY R NOT!!!!!
here Anna the bat(habbit of posting thease on are sonic and Shadow brothers) here i got bored so i drew this. she looks like Rouge the bat dosent she? WELL SHES NOT!
here Anna the bat(habbit of posting thease on are sonic and Shadow brothers) here i got bored so i dr
over a year ago starge said…
monkey
i like it
over a year ago tonya1007 said…
mischievous
yes they are i have played all shadow and sonic games they are bros.
over a year ago tonya1007 said…
mischievous
fuck you
over a year ago ShadowHedghog said…
Yes They are Not all brothers have to like each other me and my bro want to choke each other to death and if you have played alot of sega you will know most of you ppl might just have joined this group so you can say your opinions and i know for a FACT that sonic and shadow are bros BIATCH search it up on google images you hobknocking sega haterz
Yes They are Not all brothers have to like each other me and my bro want to choke each other to death
over a year ago Teto-chan said…
heart
STOP SAYING SHADOW IS A ROBOT!!! OBIVOUSLY NONE OF YOU PLAYED SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG TO THE END!!!!! HE IS REAL FLESH AND BLOOD! Now, Sonic and shadow are not related in ANY way. The don't hate each other, they are RIVALS Shadow doesn't like sonic as much, Sonic likes Shadow but Shadow's personality gets in the way (and his pride...) BUT I STILL LOVE SHADOW!!!!!!! >///<
over a year ago Tankbuster9999 said…
So what they hate each other ... ? Well I hate my brother does that mean I'm not his brother ? No ... idiots -.- Also if you have seen -The main story line- Chaos emeralds you can use them to travel in time and stop time things like that -.- shadow could have traveled back in time 50 years for all we know, I state my point
over a year ago brewers4ever said…
everybodies sayin they hate each other but look at thor and loki
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
In an alternate dimension they probably are. (I'm going by the comics). In the Prime Zone they are not
over a year ago megafight2002 said…
well well, I agree
over a year ago girlofdark123 said…
Sonic and shadow are brothers I swear there is a new season from sonic x you will see the troght
over a year ago girlofdark123 said…
Dr gerald track shadow. That is what all I knew it from that season.but I does not showed on tv
over a year ago Mintenndo said…
No they are not. Shadow was made 50 years ago by Gerald Robotnik as Plan X (Correct me if im wrong about the plan name). Shadow is kinda a mindless robot. Sonic was born on 1991 (Game year) and about 1989 (cause Classic Sonic is young.) So they aren't brothers.
over a year ago alphawhitewolf said…
Ahem!!! Alright first Shadow was created Sonic was not. Second, Sonic and Shadow are not related in any way. Third, even though they are both hedgehogs, it doesn't mean they are brothers. Unless they are in another dimension where they're probably are brothers but I don't really know.
over a year ago XDantea said…
No they aren't brothers and they don't have an intense hate for each other. If they did hate each other I'm pretty sure Shadow and Sonic wouldn't work together for anything. They are rivals, they don't get along very well. Also Shadow IS NOT a copy of Sonic.