Shadow The Hedgehog I QUIT FANPOP

Linksye posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 10:18PM
People. I am quiting fanpop. I know no one cares but still I quit. I am tired from the arguements, cussing, and people yelling at me. But I will be here for 2 days only.

Shadow The Hedgehog 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Linksye said…
angry
No one will care anyway. I just wasted my retarted time.
hmmm
I should just quit today. 2 days yeah right.
over a year ago Flana_2 said…
sad
I don't blame ya for quiting. This crap is redicuiloius. I'll miss ya, like all your friends will. Before you go, i wanna say im srry for all the trouble I caused. See ya later then, my friend. Later days conpadray. Have fun with your life.
smile
It's ok. Doubt my friends care. And thanks.
angry
See I was right.
crying
I care. Linksey, we will all miss u. Don't leave us just beacuase me and Cosmo101 are idiots. Your one of my best friends! I want you here, Ive los so manny friends to Cosmo. Many more to others too. Im sure im not the only one that will miss you if you were to go. I care for you just like I care for all my friends. I WILL miss you no dought. Your nice to me and i hope you think the same to me. *sighs* this is why I was so upset earlier, I don't like lossing freinds. *cries* You gatta stay plase. Id really miss u. Im shaking typeing this up. If you don't belive me I understand but just remember, I was srry. Im srry for all the things ive done. Im srry I fought. Im srry I ignored u. Chipmunk honnor, werewolf honnor, HEDGEHOG honnor, Im going to miss u. I... *sigh* I know im not capable of changing your mind. *sighs* you get it, ganna miss u along with all your other friends. *heart sinks* See ya later then, may God be with with u in all your life. Later days my friend, later days
smile
That is why you were upset. Hmmm... I am having second thoughts. But tell people to stop the cussing.
crying
*shudders* ok ok, I promise to stop fighting, to stop cussing!!! Just don't go!!
smile
Ok. Tell other people to stop cussing the cussing.
over a year ago Aimee147 said…
worried
Hey Linksye, I didn't really know you, but I'm sad to see you go. Good luck with whatever you choose to do and my heart goes out to you, goodbye...
crying
okay i will chipmunk honnor
last edited over a year ago
smile
Ok cool.
Simon: *holds up three fingers* THE CHIPMUNK HONNOR IS YOURS!
over a year ago Kendall75296 said…
sad
I'M SORRY! I understand if you want to leave! But just so you know, its not like this everywhere. A group of girls are harasssing our poor Friend SegaFan. We're trying to put an end to it.
hmmm
Poor people.
over a year ago earthia said…
dont leave!!!!!!!!!!
smile
ok I won't
What the.... hello222, please don't post random stuff like that, it ticks me off
over a year ago earthia said…
funny kitty.
over a year ago KARIxTRENT said…
GUYS THE TDI SPOT IS 20 TIMES WORSE!IT SHOULD BE RE-NAMED THE KARI HATERS AND BROS CLUB!
over a year ago pufllys said…
crying
I don't really know you either, but it is wrong that all of this fighting can make someone leave!
It is unfair. You should be able to stay! I hate seeing people leave :'(
Please stay!
hmmm
You are so annoying hello222, keep your oppions to yourself.
smile
Ok
over a year ago KARIxTRENT said…
mischievous
I'm taking my ball and going ho-o-me!!!
over a year ago devilthecat56 said…
bye bye
birdy birdy

birdy birdy in the sky wat did u do in my eye tastes like sugar feels like soup oh my god its birdy poop
over a year ago cosmo101 said…
lol devilthecat!
angry
Fucken shit.
hmmm
Whats wrong Linksey? lol devilthecat!