Sonic Fan Characters (First group RP :3 anyone may join ^^) Collage RP.

cookiemaster posted on Sep 09, 2011 at 03:03PM
my first group RP, anyone may join, but you don't have to. :3 My character I'll be::

Name: Alice Prower

Likes: Mer mother, her father, her brothers and sister, apples, ice cream, healthy smoothies, quiet places, kind men, making new friends, (she will be a loner in this RP, meaning she has no friends.) reading.

Dislikes: Noisy places, her temper (has a very bad temper), people that hardly listen to her, perverted men and women, seeing anyone from her family hurt, any of her friends hurt.

Personality: Very kind, quiet, doesn't talk much, reads a lot, normally sits under trees at break time during collage, can be hot headed, sometimes even kills someone with her mind, loves to learn new things and new words.

(I'll start my rp, you do not need to send your character's profile before you reply back to my RP :3)

~~Break time in collage~~
Alice: *grabs a book out of her locker, closes her locker*

(now..reply! :D)

Sonic Fan Characters 113 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 113

over a year ago dargox said…
Slicer: in the gym *punching and kicking a training dummy* which was so loud that it can be heard throuw the near by halls.
over a year ago cookiemaster said…
Alice: *about to walk outside, but hears* !! Geez! *puts her book back in her locker, goes to the gym*
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
Shock: *with Davis* Hey, Slicer...
Davis: Hey, Slice...what's up?
Slicer: ! ~turns around~ oh hey shock and davis.
Shock: *on treadmill* Hey...*running*
Davis: I came back to 2011 again to c u. How have u been?
Alice: *gets there, talks to herself* who in their right mind makes such a loud noise like that...
Slicer: well nothing much but I just made a new aura attack here let show u ~ turn around and starts to run at the dumy~ aura lighting strike ~make a shere of lighting made out of aura and hit the dumy with so much power that it blows up~.
Alice: !! Dude! You DO realize powers are not allowed in this Collage!
Alice: !! Oi, dude! *walks up to Slicer*
meh
Alice: ! grr... *walks over to Slicer*
Slicer: ! ~looks over at alice~ oh sorry no did not know becuz it wasn't in my handbook they give me when I started there.
Davis: *passes out*
Shock: DAVIS?!
Alice: *sighs* thats the rule, dude.. now powers allowed...unless your in my class... I'm in the power using class, where you can test out your powers.
Slicer: yea I do have that class, I was just trying out a new attact.
over a year ago ShockTheDog said…
Shock: *scared* hey someone help!
Davis: *still passed out*
(its me Shadowfan.....but with a different account)
Slicer: ~shugs and walks over to davis~ HEALING AURA ~ heals davis with his aura~
over a year ago StephanieTheCat said…
Can nano join? :3.
Davis: *wakes up* What happened?
Shock: U passed out....are you OK?
Davis: I'm OK
Alice: oh..okay.. *walks back out, sadly*
Slicer: well see u later guys ~walks to his co-ed dorm which he is the only one in it right now~

( hey r the dorms co-ed? )
Davis: *walks to his dorm* *knocks on his door* Hey, Slicer....I got some big news!
Slicer: ~naping hears the knock~ uh ~walks over to the door and opens it to see davis outside yawns~ davis what is it? U just woke me up from my midday nap.
Davis: Oh, I'm sorry...*walks in* Um...well i wanted to tell u that we're room-mates now. But..u probably hate me for waking u up *feels bad*
last edited over a year ago
Slicer: no I don't but how r my room mate when u r from 2041?
Davis: Um...well...I came here from the future again. U don't want me to be your room-mate?
Alice: *walks into her room, hears them talking* great, those 2 are next door to me...
Alice: hm... whats the little dudes name.. ah, yes.. *calls out* Davis! You can come be my Room-mate if ya want!
Davis: *walks to her* Um...I didn't know boys could room with girls....
Alice: it is allowed.. *goes on her bed* your bed is at the bottom.. or you can be on the top if ya want..
Alice: Alice Prower.. I'm Bluebell Prower's Daughter.. if ya dunno who she is, she's a famous singer..
Slicer: ~look up thinking~ hmmmm oh yea know who she is, isn't she going to have a consert some time next week in town? I saw a whole bunch of posters around city when I to bye some stuff for my dorm.
Alice: yeah, thats her.. my mom has a really great voice.. *on her bed*
Slicer: well I have hear of her but I hadn't got list to her music yet so what type of singer is she?
Alice: ....forgot... but she's just a singer...as off the rest of my family..
Davis: *falls asleep in the top bunk*
Alice: ...
Slicer: well slice yall later ( note this is how he saids bye ) I have to get to my swordman class ~leavs to his swordman class~
Davis: *falls off the bed* *still asleep*

(Yeah...um, Davis is a HEAVY sleeper--just like his dad lol)
Teacher: hellow class to day we r going look at the three diffent class and there heavy, mid, and light now can yall name three swords that can fit into one of the class?

Slicer: I know that the midevil wide sword is in the heavy class.

Teacher: that is right, any one elsa?
Davis: *wakes up* *is VERY late* *runs to the class* I'm here! *trips and falls* OW!
*The whole class look at davis with mean look but not slicer*

Slicer: ~look at davis thinking~ oh boy I hope he knows that there is a sword fighting part to this class

Teacher: ~mad at davis for been late~ well mr.davis nice for u to joins us plezs take the set by mr.slicer but befor u do that plezs name a sword that goes into the heavy, mid, or light class.
Davis: *gets up* Um...*has NO idea what to say* Sorry...um, I forgot to study....*feels SO dumb* *takes a seat next to Slicer*
( ok this is going to the first time slicer's mets his best friends alexas which is going be in power useing class and rapage is going be in this class )

Teacher: well sence mr.davis coundn't give us a sword do any one elas has one?

Rapage: ~stand up which is two seats in front of davis ~ r throw daggers swords? if so they r in the light class.

Teacher: yes all dagger r consiter as swords and u r right they r in the light, see davis I think found u a study partner.
(Cool...also...could Alex maybe be mean to Davis? Cuz like Davis said: most Mobians hate him)

Davis: (bad word) I wish i studied instead of...*pauses* Um....never mind
( alexas is a girl go look at my profile photos to see what she like btw the davis they mite hate u in your time but this is 2011 no one know u here so how can hate u )

Slicer: davis come down and btw y r u in this class u do know that there's going to be some sword fighting in here right?
last edited over a year ago
(Oh yeah I forgot...)

Davis: Um...fighting?! I think I should go be in some other class...*runs off to another class*
Shock: *runs in the class* SORRY I'M LATE! *trips and falls*

(Wow...just like Davis. Nice entrance Shock lol)
Teacher: ~see davis try to leave that the same time see shock come in and get mad at both~ MR.DAVIS AND MR.SHOCK GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!! ~point to a door behidden his desk~

Slicer: ~think~ ooow davis and shock has done now.
*in the teachers office*

Shock: *nervous* What's gonna happen now?
Davis: I have no idea...

(Hey shouldn't the teacher notice how much Davis and Shock look alike? Cuz they do)
( who said he didn't )

Teacher: ~walk in closeing the door locking it and sits at his desk on the computer pull up shock and davis transcrips~ hmmmm ~turn torns shock and davis putting fingers togetter~ so I see that I have first two tropable maker, my name is dr. scythe so let start with u davis. Y were u try leave during mid class uh?
Davis: *scared* Well....I didn't study, and I uh...I didn't know they would be fighting in the sword class. I'm sorry.....