Teen Mom 2 Briana is a trouble

Candi1964 posted on Jan 26, 2023 at 09:22PM
I’ve been watching Teen Mom 2 since the very beginning, and every stinking time there’s trouble, Brianna DeJesus is SMACK DAB IN THE DAMN MIDDLE. Okay, Ashley was SO WRONG for spitting, but Brianna’s MOM was also WRONG for picking a fight with Ashley’s mom. But leave it to trailer park TRASH, Brianna and her trashy mother to take things to the next level wrong. The BOTH OF THEM are disgusting and should be FIRED from the show, after all, WHAT are THEY providing to actually HELP other young , pregnant girls? Of COURSE Brianna WANTS to stay and take advantage of what this “Reunion” has to offer, WHO WOULDN’T? Brianna has had fights with other teen mom’s, and she doesn’t fight fair AT ALL, she fights lowdown and DIRTY, JUST LIKE SHE IS. She SHOWS HER TRASHY SIDE TIME AND TIME AGAIN, and I for one am SICK OF HER AND HER TRASHY MOTHER.
FIRE BRIANNA FROM THE SHOW….Hell, as much as I can’t STAND Farrah Abraham, I’d rather see her than have to see the TRAILER TRASH THAT IS BRIANNA DEJESUS AND HER TRASHY MOTHER AND SISTER.

Sincerely,
Candi

Teen Mom 2 No replies