The 80s I love the 80's

dustfinger posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 02:56PM
I wasn't born in the 80's, but i love the 80's. Everything about the 80's i like. I wish i was alive during the 80's
save

The 80s 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago berly said…
I was born June 1989 so lived in the 80's for 6 mounths, which I am very proud of. I also love the 80's and oftern wish I could go temporarily back in time to the early 80's (peak time of the new romantics)to see what it was like actually living there. 80's is the best.
over a year ago dustfinger said…
my parents were in highschool in the 80's. My parents tell a lot about the 80's.
over a year ago Jareth_baby2010 said…
Oh yes...I would love to go back in time to the 80's! I love the 80's as well! Movies,music, style...Wow...so much has changed since then...though I wasn't born in the 80's i love it!
over a year ago Quiztzhadrch said…
Easy dustfinger, just because you weren't born then doesn't mean you can't enjoy it all now! As a matter of fact, you have the advantge of being able to experience many gadgets and things that were new then, -and- probably still be able to walk around and be active when most of us old fogies will still be reminiscing about our glory days as we get spoon-fed by our caregivers.
over a year ago MichClem said…
I was born in the late 70s and absolutely love the 80s...was a massive BROS fan and still to this day check out what the GOSS boys are up to! Matt Goss has a single called 'EVIL' which is only available on ITunes...definitely recommend you guys check it out!
over a year ago krdr2010 said…
I LOVE THE 80'S!!! I think it is the GREATEST Decade of MUSIC, T.V. SHOWS, and MOVIES EVER!!!
over a year ago Wordartist said…
The 80s were the time of my childhood and early youth (ages 4 - 13) so it is only natural that I feel nostalgic about the 80s. However, when I was a teenager my friends and I were obsessed with the 60s because that is when our parents were coming of age, so I think it is pretty normal that teens now have such an interest in the 80s. I wonder what my daughter will think about the 80s and 90s. She's only 2 months old right now but I think it will be funny if she is a big fan of those decades. Maybe the 00s, too, since she was born right at the end of the decade.
over a year ago zutaraforever said…
smile
i agree with you krdr2010
over a year ago Pyjamarama said…
heart
I wasn't born in the 80's, but i like all the classic 80's stuff except Superted.
over a year ago merfwriter82 said…
smile
I was born in '82 (ages 0-7 years old). I love reminicing about all my early childhood nostalgia like toys, tv shows, and movies. The decade was sort of boring from my point of view. I'm not a fan of some of the bad taste in close and hair styles.