The Batman (Movie) GTQ- The Batman(Movie)

aprildawn73 posted on Apr 05, 2022 at 04:17AM
Here's another GTQ game

All quotes must be from The Batman (Movie)

They can be from ANY character

You can only guess 1 letter at a time

You will get 1 prop for a letter you ask for (if it's in the quote)

If you solve the quote you get 5 props and get to make the next quote

Enjoy and have fun!!!

To find futire quotes for The Batman,go here

link
Here's another GTQ game

All quotes must be from The Batman (Movie)

They can be from ANY charact
last edited on Apr 15, 2022 at 12:09AM

The Batman (Movie) 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aprildawn73 said…
Here's the first quote

" -- ---- - ------ ---.--- ---- -'- ------. --- ---- ---- ----- ---- --- ---,--'- --- ---- -
----.--'- - -------.-- ----.---- -- - ----.---- ----- -'- ------ -- --- -------. --- -
-- --- ------- "
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BellaGrey444 said…
E ? ?
" -e ---e - ------ ---.--- --e- -'- -ee-e-. --- --e- ---- ----- ---- --e ---,
--'- --- ---- - ----. --'- - -------.-- --e-. -e-- -- - ----. --e- ----- -'- -- --e -------.
--- - -- --e -------"
over a year ago mmeBauer said…
smile
T? ㅤㅤ
mmeBauer commented…
This seems fun! Never played it before, but will try =D over a year ago
aprildawn73 commented…
it is fun.Hope you enjoy participating :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I bet I will! over a year ago
" -e ---e - ------ ---.--- --e- -'- -ee-e-. --t --e- t--t ----t --t- t-e ---,
-t'- --t ---t - ----. -t'- - -------.T- t-e-. -e-- -- - t---. T-e- t---- -'- ------ -- t-e
-------.--t - -- t-e -------"
S? ㅤㅤ
"-e ---e - s----- ---.--- --e- -'- -ee-e-.--t --e- t--t ----t --ts t-e s--,
-t's --t --st - ----.-t's - -------.T- t-e-. -e-- -s - t---. T-e- t---- -'- ------
-- t-e s-----s.--t - -- t-e s-----s.
smile
R?
(Am I playing this right? Or should I wait for someone else to ask for a letter too?)
aprildawn73 commented…
you're playing it right :) over a year ago
" "-e ---e - s----- ---.--r --e- -'- -ee-e-.--t --e- t--t ----t --ts t-e s--,
-t's --t --st - ----.-t's - --r----.T- t-e-. -e-r -s - t---. T-e- t---- -'- ------
-- t-e s-----s.--t - -- t-e s-----s."
over a year ago BellaGrey444 said…
i ???
" -e ---e - si---- ---.--r --e- I'- -ee-e-.--t --e- t--t -i--t -its t-e s--,
it's --t --st - ----.It's - --r-i--.T- t-e-. -e-r is - t---. T-e- t-i-- I'- -i-i--
i- t-e s-----s.--t I -- t-e s-----s."
A? ㅤ
" -e -a-e a si--a- ---.--r --e- I'- -ee-e-.--t --e- t-at -i--t -its t-e s--,
it's --t --st a -a--.It's a -ar-i--.T- t-e-. -ear is a t---. T-e- t-i-- I'- -i-i--
i- t-e s-a---s.--t I a- t-e s-a---s."
H? ㅤ
" -e ha-e a si--a- ---.--r -he- I'- -ee-e-.--t -he- that -i-ht hits the s--,
it's --t --st a -a--.It's a -ar-i--.T- the-. -ear is a t---. The- thi-- I'- hi-i--
i- the sha---s.--t I a- the sha---s."
O?ㅤㅤ
" -e ha-e a si--a- -o- -or -he- I'- -ee-e-.--t -he- that -i-ht hits the s--,
it's -ot --st a -a--.It's a -ar-i--.To the-. -ear is a too-. The- thi-- I'- hi-i--
i- the sha-o-s.--t I a- the sha-o-s."
N?ㅤㅤ
" -e ha-e a si-na- no- -or -hen I'- nee-e-.--t -hen that -i-ht hits the s--,
it's not --st a -a--.It's a -arnin-.To the-. -ear is a too-. The- thin- I'-
hi-in- in the sha-o-s.--t I a- the sha-o-s."
big smile
“We have a signal now for when I’m needed. But when that light hits the sky, it’s not just a call. It’s a warning to them. Fear is a tool. They think I’m hiding in the shadows. But I am the shadows.”
mmeBauer commented…
I get to make the next quote now? over a year ago
aprildawn73 commented…
yes you do get to make the next quote since you solved it.Congratulations for solving it over a year ago
aprildawn73 commented…
Just click on the link I posted and look for The Batman 2022 quotes.They can be from any character from The Batman movie 2022 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh alright! over a year ago
smile
Way to go,Manny!!!Yousolved the Batman movie quote.Now you get to make the next one
mmeBauer commented…
Thank you! :D over a year ago
“-’- -------- -- --- ---. - ---- --- -- ------ ----, --- --- --- --- - --------. ---------
---’- ------ --- ----, ---- -- ------ ----’-. - ---- -- ------ ----. ------ ---- ----. -- ---- -------’- --- ----- --- ----.”
t ???
“-’- -t--t--- t- --- ---. - ---- --- -- -----t ----, --t --t t-- --- - --t-----. --------- ---'t ------ t-- ---t, ---- -- ------ ----’-. - ---- t- ------ ----. ------ ---- ----. T- ---- -------’- --t t---- --- t---.”
e ???
“-’- -t--t--- t- -ee ---. - ---e --- -- e--e-t -e-e... --t --t t-e --e - --te--e-. -e--e---e ---’t -----e t-e ---t, ---e -- -----e e--e’-. - ---e t- -----e ---e. -e---e -ee- ---e. T- ---- ---e--e’s --t t-e-e --- t-e-.”
h ???
“-’- -t--t--- t- -ee ---. - h--e h-- -- e--e-t he-e... --t --t the --e - --te--e-. -e--e---e ---’t -h---e the ---t, ---e -- -----e e--e’-. - h--e t- -----e ---e. -e---e -ee- h--e. T- ---- ---e--e’s --t the-e --- the-.”
R ???
“-’- -t-rt--- t- -ee ---. - h--e h-- -- e--e-t here... --t --t the --e - --te--e-. -e--e---e ---’t -h---e the ---t, ---e -r -----e e--e’-. - h--e t- -----e --re. -e---e -ee- h--e. T- ---- ---e--e’- --t there --r the-.”
mmeBauer commented…
Damn, I see now I accidentally slipped an S here. Thanks for asking the letter and covering it up for me. 😅 over a year ago
aprildawn73 commented…
i didn't even notice you did that.Don't worry,I've done that too on other quotes.Accidents happen over a year ago
S???
“-’- st-rt--- t- see ---. - h--e h-- -- e--e-t here... --t --t the --e - --te--e-. -e--e---e ---’t -h---e the --st, ---e -r -----e e-se’s. - h--e t- -----e --re. -e---e -ee- h--e. T- ---- s--e--e’s --t there --r the-.”
o ???
“-’- st-rt--- to see -o-. - h--e h-- -- e--e-t here, --t -ot the o-e - --te--e-. -e--e---e -o-’t -h---e the --st, ---e or ---o-e e-se’s. - h--e to ---o-e -ore. -eo--e -ee- ho-e. To ---- so-e--e’s o-t there -or the-.”
m ???
“-’m st-rt--- to see -o-. - h--e h-- -- e--e-t here, --t -ot the o-e - --te--e-. -e--e---e -o-’t -h---e the --st, m--e or ---o-e e-se’s. - h--e to ---ome more. -eo--e -ee- ho-e. To ---- some--e’s o-t there -or them.”
n ???
“-’m st-rt-n- to see no-. - h--e h-- -n e--e-t here, --t not the one - -nten-e-. -en-e-n-e -on’t -h-n-e the --st, m-ne or -n-one e-se’s. - h--e to ---ome more. -eo--e nee- ho-e. To -n-- some-ne’s o-t there -or them.”
i (as in ice)
“I’m st-rtin- to see no-. I h--e h-- -n e--e-t here, --t not the one I inten-e-. -en-e-n-e -on’t -h-n-e the --st, mine or -n-one e-se’s. I h--e to ---ome more. -eo--e nee- ho-e. To -n-- some-ne’s o-t there -or them.”
aprildawn73 commented…
you forgot to add the o to the someone (at the end of the quoye) over a year ago
aprildawn73 commented…
I meant quote over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh yes, thank you! over a year ago
A ???
“I’m startin- to see no-. I ha-e ha- an e--e-t here, --t not the one I inten-e-. -en-ean-e -on’t -han-e the -ast, mine or an-one e-se’s. I ha-e to -e-ome more. -eo--e nee- ho-e. To -n-- someone’s o-t there -or them.”
p???
“I’m startin- to see no-. I ha-e ha- an e--e-t here, --t not the one I inten-e-. -en-ean-e -on’t -han-e the past, mine or an-one e-se’s. I ha-e to -e-ome more. Peop-e nee- hope. To -n-- someone’s o-t there -or them.”
L ???
“I’m startin- to see no-. I ha-e ha- an e--e-t here, --t not the one I inten-e-. -en-ean-e -on’t -han-e the past, mine or an-one else’s. I ha-e to -e-ome more. People nee- hope. To -n-- someone’s o-t there -or them.”
d ???
“I’m startin- to see no-. I ha-e had an e--e-t here, --t not the one I intended. -en-ean-e -on’t -han-e the past, mine or an-one else’s. I ha-e to -e-ome more. People need hope. To -no- someone’s o-t there -or them.”
I'm starting to see now.I have had an effect here,but not the one I intended.Vengeance won't change the past,mine or anyone else's.I have to become more.People need hope.To know someone's out there for them
twihard203 commented…
Soon as a new quote is made I’m definitely going to participate ❤️ over a year ago
big smile
Congrats for solving the last quote, April! Sorry for taking so long to award you your deserved props, been busy lately. But now I’m looking forward to see what quote you’re gonna come up with!