The Fanfic The Right Hand Of Justice

v_lav posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 01:58PM
I've read many Percy and Chaos Stories so i want to try it out however i'm going to put a twist in mine.

I forgot the rules on how to set up a forum so I am adding now on my description and here's a link for those who did not know

Link:link

And thank Asmadasahater for reminding me about the rules

Title: The Right Hand Of Justice

Rated T: For mild language and mild violence

Type: Adventure, Romance, Heartbreak, Mystery and Love

Synopsis:

Percy after a quest saves two new demigods of the age of 17 the same as Percy one was a son of Poseidon Dylan Jones and Andrea Simpleton a daughter of Zeus.
Dylan being jealous of Percy's achievements and how the Camp looks up to him and Jason as them being leaders of camp he wishes to take Percy's position as leader(yes PJO and HoO is going to be in this). So Dylan with the help of Andrea steal Hades helm of darkness and Zeus's lightning bolt and hide them in the Poseidon Cabin by hiding under the floorboards before going on a quest with Andrea and Annabeth to retrieve the Golden Fleece. Anyways after they go on the quest Percy gets accused by Zeus, Hades, Hera, Ares, Athena, Dionysus and Hephaestus because Hera forced him too stand on his side and because the others hate his guts. So those Olympians propose Banishment. While the others Poseidon, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Aphrodite and Demeter because she's got nothing against Percy try to stop them.
So Olympus reaks havoc and Percy being the nice,friendly humble person he is accepts banishment so that war doesn't take place
I wanted to add more but it will ruin the plot and i'll also try to post often however don't blame me if i don't i'll probably be busy with homework and other stuff

Characters: All the characters that RR set up and a few OC’s that I created

Disclaimer: Sure I'm Rick Riordan jking anyways all credit goes to Rick Riordan and I repeat, repeat that I do not earn money from this only the pleasure of making people interested in my fanfic
last edited on Oct 30, 2011 at 10:45AM
save

The Fanfic 183 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...