The Heroes of Olympus Umbre Team (Shadow Team)

AmazingPercy posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 02:13AM
I may or may not continue this cause I have another story but

this is about three girls would will always stick together as demigods

Alison Lumen Star daughter of Artemis
Layla Umbra Galon daughter of Nyx
Ophelia/Marissa Malento daughter of Trivia

others
Wisty daughter of Trivia
Lou daughter of Hecate
Celia daughter of Hecate
Melinda & Belinda twin girls of Hecate
Abigal daughter of Hades
Thalia daughter of Zeus
Christina daugther of Thantos
Lizzy daughter of Neptune
Percy son of Poseidon
Gabriella daughter of Aphrodite and new hunter...
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 01:46PM

The Heroes of Olympus 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago athena305 said…
Who are they daughters of??? And I love that you put Thalia in this. Hope you post!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
you get to guess. I'm not gonna put them up yet.

yeah i'm gonna make thalia quit the hunters and i wouldn't explain anymore than that. I'll try to post 2morrow but not sure. Try.
Oh, I don't feel like guessing! Rude! But, yeah, I see why you're not putting them up. Or maybe you don't know...Nah, you probably do.

SHE QUITS THE HUNTERS????!!!!&%^$e&^%*%*&^$%­*&a­mp;­%)&­amp­;(d­#d@­!@@­$%*­^&a­mp;­(*&­amp­;(^­&am­p; OMG!

I'm done.
smile
okay i put the characters up
Oh. My. God. Daughter of Artemis? How did that happen? BTW, I'm in love with the names.
smile
yeah they were kinda hard but I have an idea for them;)
heart

Chapter 1

(Thalia)

After I met Piper I was inspired. She was a strong girl for a hunter but she had an eye on my brother and wouldn’t stop loving him. So I was determined to find another brave daughter of Aphrodite to be a hunter. With my luck when we wondering to find the Roman camp, we found a demigod. She was trying to battle one of Lycaon’s members that ran away. But with a stick you can’t defeat a werewolf without silver. So I gave a signal to my hunters. Well Artemis’ really. My hunters started shooting the beast until it disintegrated. I girl fell to her feet so I helped her up.

“Did you just see what I saw?” she quivered.

“Yeah, a werewolf.”

“Like half man half wolf?”

“Not exactly. Why are you out here?”

“My dad was scared of me.”

“And your mom.”

“Never met her. She died five days after I was born.”

“Come with us. We need to get up to camp. What’s your name?”

“Gaby Jones.”

“That would be short for Gabriel.”

“Yes.”

“Well Gabriel come and we will take you to Camp Half Blood. A safe place for you.”

“Okay. How are we getting there?”

We were half way from camp so I guess we had to use our wolves. I whistled for them. At first Gaby grabbed my arm but let go. I guess she wasn’t to scared from what she saw before. She climbed on with me and we started our journey to camp.

I was awake all night but Gaby was asleep. We rode the whole night until we reached CHB at daybreak. All the hunters were awake and Gaby slowly woke up. We got off our wolves and let them run into the forest. All of us walked up my hill and headed to the big house. Chiron probably wasn’t up this early in the morning. So I knocked loudly on the door and Mr. D showed up.

“Why must you hunters show up so early?”

“Because we have a new demigod, Gabriel Jones.”

“Okay little girl. Bring her to the Artemis cabin with you till everyone is up.”

And that’s when Gaby was claimed.
hope you like it
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
LIKE IT I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! HUH WAY TOO MUCH EXAGERATION BUT WHO CARES?
cheery mood again!
A IS FOR AMAZING URE AN AMAZING PERSON AND WRITER!
M MARVELOUS
A ASTONISHING
Z IS FOR ZEALOUS
I INCREDIBLE
NONE OTHER LIKE IT
G GIFT FOR ME
P POSITVELY AWESOME
E EPIC (SORRY USED THT ONE ON NEWBEE TOO
C COOL
Y YES I LUV THIS
big smile
Thank you so much precious

Chapter 2

(Ophelia)

Oh I hated my name. That’s why I ran away from my home. Everyone was making fun of it and my dad wasn’t doing anything about it. I didn’t know where I was going but anywhere from south Florida was good. Anyways it was too hot.

We I was sleeping out in a forest I saw someone in the forest. She had a picnic table filled with food and was all alone. I know not to approach strangers but the food was temping. When I came closer I saw she had a nice warm fire.

“Hello young Ophelia. Come have a seat with me.” I was scared to come.
“I won’t hurt. “

I came and took a seat o the bench. There was chicken, potatoes, corn, salad, mozzarella sticks, and ice cream all my favorite food. The lady was nice.

“Your mom was so worried about you. So I’m gonna stay with you as long as I can or until I can find you a friend.”

“Okay but who exactly are you. And my mom is dead.”

“No. You know the Greek myths of the gods. There not myths there real. I’m Hestia goddess of the Hearth. Your mom’s a goddess. And you’re their child, a demigod. Half-god half-human otherwise know as a half blood.”

“Wow, unreal.”

“No it’s real. Eat up.”

“And if you don’t mind can you not call me Ophelia.”

“Why it’s what your mom named you. What do want me to call you?”

“My mom thought of that but I wanta be called…”

Hum let me think. Maggie

“Maggie.”

“Do you like Marissa?”

“Yeah my name will be Marissa.”

PoV Switch- Gaby

I didn’t know what was happening. Apparently I my mom who I thought was dead is a goddess. I met some other dude when I was with Thalia. She was going to put me in the Hermes cabin but it was too early. Any way I was claimed. My mom sent me a sign.

“Gabriel Jones is a daughter of Aphrodite. As we know from the dove. I guess Aphrodite didn’t get her beauty sleep. When everyone wakes up bring her to your cabin. Have fun.” And the dude left.

“A daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty.”

“How wonderful.”

“You don’t like that.”

“No. I don’t really mind but I don’t like it.”

“Then you might get along with one of your sisters, Piper.”

“Cool. What skills do we have anyways?”

“You can do makeovers of course, speak French, and charmspeak is a special skill for a few.”
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
omg i'm so in luv i finally found a lead to say
THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME ONE OF MY FAVORITES NOW I LUV THIS!!!!!!
oh my plan worked,actually it was all thanks to my sis who gave my dad thirty bucks for father's day, and my father's a sucker for money so yeah!!but only sixty minutes unfortunetly twenty from my sis, she hates going online
anyway as i said i luv this
smile
okay sorry 4 not posting a while. No more school:)))))))))
I written a chapter but still need to type and fix it
heart
This is so good! I'm in love. *Swoons.* Anyhooher, good job! Can't wait till you post again...Hint, hint.
smile
Chapter 3

(Alison)

After school Layla and I got together for a sleepover. We always do it Friday nights and since it was the last day of school we had one. It was May 31 and still spring. During the night Layla decided we should take a walk outside. Of course we didn't tell my parents. We started to wander in the field behind my house.

"Don't you feel something?" Layla asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"The night, the darkness, it has power. It draws me in."

"Not really. Look at the moon. Now that's beautiful. The glow. The moonlight."

"I like the moonlight. I just can't stand the sun."

"Same. It's relaxing out here."

She agreed with me. We both sat down and looked around. The moon had a faint glow around it. I swear I saw someone passed right in front of it. But that couldn't happen. I was just imagining something. Up in the sky there was only the only the beautiful moon, golden stars, and shady grey clouds that almost blended in with the night.

The more I looked at Layla she blended in with the night. She had deep black eyes and thin black hair to her stomach. Layla was kinda goth but so was I. I had hair like her's but in the moonlight you could see a streak of silver in it. That's why I kinda liked the moonlight. My eyes were silver-white. I wore black tights or white shorts with some type of sparkly top. Layla wore black pants or a skirt with some type of graphic tee.

We always had on a piece of jewelry which our dad said was from our moms. Our moms both left us when we were young. I had three silver bangles and a ring. The both had the same print with leaves. On each of the bangles was the letters SPQR and something written in Greek. I could read it cause my mom taught me Greek when I was still a baby. It had my name written in it, Alison Lumen Star. The Lumen I couldn't translate so I looked it up It meant light in Latin.I was Alison Light of Star or Alison Star. Layla had her own jewelry from her mom. She had an anklet and a pair of earrings. We always had both of them on. Her earrings were obsidian with amethyst at the end. Layla's anklet was a black band with a grey pearl at the end like the clouds we saw,

After a while we got bored and went inside. We were outside for two hours and we didn't even know. We shared secrets about whom we liked and played games. After a while we saw the sun was rising. So we automatically fell asleep. It felt like a blast of light, a supernova in front of us. Not a normal sunrise. But both of us closed our eyes and didn't fall asleep.

*************** The end
Sorry it took long to post playing with my friend
smile
Ophelia Malento-AKA Marissa-daughter of Triva-Roman-clip&necklace from mom-Witcan-can get to powerful sometimes-last name means bad spells-thinks she's evil-starts group

magic, physic, can sense emotions, talks through mind

Alison Lumen Star-Alison Light of Star-daughter of Artemis-mom was thinking of a child and had one-talking to her father and disappeared in front of him-dad took child-three silver bangles and ring-Daze-can get distracted sometimes

controls amount of light, glow or fade to darkness, make people go crazy, turn into animals, skills like a hunter(see far away, good at hunting, fast, stronger)

Layla Umbra Galon-Layla shadow of darkness' wing-daughter of Nyx-suggest name-Passion-will do anything for anything

see in the dark, fade into the dark, control people by getting into their heads, mind read, hypnotizing,
That was amazing!
smile
here's Ophelia's/Marissa's dragger in the next chapter I'm writing
here's Ophelia's/Marissa's dragger in the next chapter I'm writing
smile
Chapter 4

(Marissa)

I ate up all of my favorite foods. Hestia ate nothing. We waited awhile and looked at the stars. Hestia stood up.

“I found some friends for you. But I need to bring you there in my godly form. You will need to close your eyes no matter how bright or long it is. They are in Florida too.”

“Okay I will.”

I closed my eyes and took her hands. “If you do good I have something from your mom.” It felt like the sun was right in front of me so I’m glad I had my eyes close.

In a matter of seconds we were at someone’s house. I saw two girl about 13 sleeping on the floor. They looked scared from us. “Here is your present.” She handed me a clip with a purple stick and a necklace with a sword pendant. The sword was made of stone. It looked kinda old but I like it.

“Touch the stick.” I did and a purple wand with a black swirl around it appeared. “And the sword.” So I did and a dagger appeared. It was like the one on the necklace.

The handle was white marble with pieces of gold flakes and a stone on top. The sword part was a deep grayish color with dark green. I thanked her.

“No thank your mom. This sword was given to be by Io or the Egyptian goddess of your mother Iris. Zeus started the Egyptians after her and she is your mother’s opposite.

(Io was the beautiful mortal princess of Argos who had the misfortune of being loved by Zeus. The two were getting it on when Hera appeared. Zeus, trying to save his and Io's skin, turned Io into a white cow. But Hera wasn't stupid and knew exactly what her wayward husband had done and asked Zeus for the cow. She had her hundred-eyed servant Argus guard Io. Zeus sent Hermes after Io, and the Messager God bored poor Argus to death (literally) and got Io away. Then Hera sent a gadfly after Io who chased her (still in cow form) until she got to Egypt, where Zeus returned her to human form. She is also known as the Egyptian Goddess Isis or Hathor (different versions). )

link

Now do me a favor and wake them up.”
*****************************************­***­***­***

I said okay and started to gently shake them. Their eyes opened and they questioned who I was.

“I’m Ophelia but called my Marissa.”

“We need to go before the sun rises.” Hestia said.

“Go now. Wait it’s not morning.”

“What about our parents?”

“Parents. Really Alison. And Layla the light was me not the sun but we need to go.”

All four of us ran outside. There was nothing but the moon and stars.

“Alison you probably can’t do this yet but you will learn.”

Hestia whistled and balls of light came.

“Those are stars. Balls of gas heading right towards us. That’s highly illogical.” Layla

“We all laugh at science.”

Three flat star shaped disks came.

“Only three.” Alison.

“I can’t go. Try to control them. You do well and be good team.”

I got on mine my necklace was dangling. I took out my wand. And try to say something.

“Make me float and I will gloat. Make me sky high and fly.”

My board started zipping through the air and I almost fell off. Finally it stopped.

“Nice one Marissa.”

“And you’ll be able to do this perfectly Alison.”

They both started flying up to me and we were together.

“So we’re a team.” I said, “What should we call our self.

“We could use my middle name. It sounds cool. It’s Umbra. I’m Layla Umbra Galon, Layla darkness’ wing.”

“Okay how about Umbre Team.” I suggested

“Okay.” The both said

k hope you like it
smile
Weapons

Imperial gold-Jason's sword
Elypsian silver-Alison's jewelry
Celestic bronze-Percy's sword
Hyperborean diamond-green flakes in Marissa's sword
Stygian iron-Nico's sword
Stygian ice-purle wand of Marissa
Cyrustal stone-Marissa's dagger
Casting wood-black swirl around Marissa's wand

Also I got a great idea of who Thalia likes

Loving it! And I don't know why Ophelia hates her name. I think it's a beautiful name.
over a year ago jasonsuckseggs said…
heart
OKAY THAT WAS AWESOME LUV IT!SORRY BUT I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT U POSTED RIGHT NOW!
smile
Chapter 5

(Gaby)

Thalia brought her hunters and me to her cabin. It was one of many but was the only silver one. She told me Artemis didn’t have any children so no one stayed in this cabin but her handmaids the hunters when they came here. Thalia said she would take me for a tour later but I wanted to see it now. After the hunters went to bed I walked out. No one else in camp was awake.

I moved out. Of the cabin area. I saw a large arena with tools and dummies. Then I went to the armory. You could see little machines and new weapons. Then I ran to the stables. Instead of like horses, they were horses with wings. Pegasus!

I stared at them for a while until something else caught me attention. There were stars coming straight towards me, with people on them. I ran and hid behind a tree. There were kids on them?

I slowly came out behind my tree. They didn’t look evil. Only kinda goth. One of them reminded me of night, the other was a bit mysterious. The last was shimmering. She looked calm but fierce.

“Hello there.” I offered.

“Hi.” They all were kinda dizzy.

“That was a cool trick. How you do that?” I asked. It was an amazing thing they did even though it also hurt me.

“I still don’t know.” The glowing girl informed. “Lady Hestia said I’ll master it later.”

“Hestia. You met a goddess!”

“Yeah.” the mysterious girl said

“Well I’m Gabriel Jones daughter of Aphrodite. I just got here with the hunters an hour ago so I took a walk.”

“I’m Alison. This is Marissa and Layla.”

We all said hi to each other. They also noticed the horses in the stables. I told them they had wings and were called pegasus. The sun was beginning to rise so they decided to walk to the Artemis cabin with me. But we were stop by a old guy in a wheelchair.
So good.
smile
this is dedicated to athena305 cause she replied

Chapter 6

(Percy)

Once the Romans found out I was Greek things didn’t go well. All the consuls drew their weapons. Except for some of my friends. Zora a 12 was a daughter of Pluto and her 14 year old brother Zack. Also Wisteria a daughter of Trivia and Sam a daughter of Apollo. And yes there was a lot of girls. And Luther a son of Mercury. Six to two hundred there was no chance.

We hid in the water but the camp was too smart. They sent my 14 year old sister down to attack. She was wasn’t that strong but she never gave up. That’s why I brought five other friends down to fright against her. Otherwise we took a break.

But we needed a break. I decided to try to Iris message my camp. If only I could get through. If I didn’t they would probably send Max my 8 year old half sister. I dough a coin out of my pocket. A drachma. The coin of Olympus. I threw it into the water an it disappeared. Yes it got through.

The image started to show a bunch of sleeping girls. They had on the same thing. They couldn’t really all be the same. Oh wait; they were the hunters of Artemis. No wonder why. I started screaming. One girl with black spiky hair came out of bed.

“Who’s there?” she asked still sleepy.

“It’s me, Percy Jackson.” I shouted

“PERCY!” she whispered but it was kinda loud.

“Yeah, I need your help.”

“Annabeth is gonna go crazy! Where are you? What do you are help with?”

“I’m still at the Roman camp and they’re attacking me cause I’m Greek. I’m in the water with some of my friends but there’re other daughters of Neptune.”

“Okay will make it there as soon as possible. I’ll travel with the hunters it will be quicker. The camp will be coming on a boat soon.”

“Thanks. Hurry I don’t know how long we can hold.”

The image faded. I had a while till she would come. But I would have to wait longer for my other friends-and Annabeth. Why? I missed her so much. We were the best of friends. I decided to give Zora a break from Lizzy. Zora was brave. Underwater she still could summoned skeletons. She kept going like the rest of them. Lizzy was annoying. She thought she was the strongest when I beat her for my test. We started fighting with our swords when I saw someone push little Max in with a dagger. I could see in her eyes fear. I’m pretty sure this was her first battle. And it was with older kids. I told Sam to take my place. I could see Lizzy getting tired so it was an easy win.

I went up to Max. She was half my age but Roman. I didn’t know what to say to her. I wanted her on my side but she wouldn’t fight.

“You know you don’t need to agree with the camp.” But she probably felt safer considering she was here for four years and she known me for a week. “Join me. We’re siblings. I’m just a little different.”
She thought about it for a while. ”Okay.” Her tiny voice sounded so calm and relaxing. And now I had seven people down here

Hop u like it. plz comment