The Heroes of Olympus A TERRIBLE GREEK MYTH MADE BY ME IN SIXTH GRAD BUT POSTING IT NOW CAUSE AM PRETTY BORED

precious211 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 01:48AM
SORRY WOULD LOVE TO SY CHARACTERS BT CNT CAUSE I DNT EVEN KNOW WHT IT'S ABOUT, I DIDNT EXACTLY BOTHER READING IT CAUSE AM BORED
TELL ME IF IT SUCKS KAY

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
On the cold and bizarre place of mount Olympus where the powerful and immortals gods live and reign as governors of the world. And on mount Olympus there lives one of the most powerful of the immortals of mount Olympus who is worshiped by many such as people in war, weavers, and more. Her name is Athena the wise and young goddess, the daughter of Zeus.
She’s weaving a beautiful cloth as a gift to the humans for how well they have treated her as a goddess. She has been working day and night on it making sure to put only the finest of the fine materials in it. Such as gold, silver, diamonds, and all kinds of jewelry you can only find with the gods. She has been working so hard that anyone who got closed to her could fill the exhilaration that was building up in her. You could smell the anxiousness around the atmosphere and can even catch it too. She had worked all day and night for two days in a row. Some of the goddess thought that she was mad.
“I told her one day this was going to happen, told her to stop with all this knowledge nonsense and focus on her beauty, but did she listen to me no I think time,” Aphrodite even said.
The only time she wasn’t working on it was when people were making sacrifices and prayers to her. All the other gods and goddess tried to make her rest but she didn’t quit. And when it finally was complete all the gods and goddess marveled at the beauty and the creativity of the pattern. Some were even jealous that the humans got this marvelous gift but they didn’t get anything. She was very proud of what she did and at once zoomed to Earth to show the humans and creatures the cloth telling them it was for them. All the creatures and humans of the Earth were astonished that the lovely cloth was a gift to them. But the most astonished creature or human was the titian prince named Hephestious. Who always had a secret crush for Athena since the day he had saw how beautiful the goddess Athena was. He was always able to control the crush though. But when he saw the cloth that Athena made he couldn’t take it anymore.
He said, “This is it I must talk to the beautiful goddess Athena and prove my love to her, then maybe she would love me too.” But the more he thought about it the more he got scared. “What if she laughs in my face and turns me down!” he said. “Or worse reports me to Zeus and makes him strike a thunderbolt at me?” “No I have to try; I can’t hold my feelings any longer. I am going to show my true love for her. But how he asked? I know I can write a poem he said:
Athena your beauty is like the colors of the rainbow.
Your eyes are bright, big, beautiful,balls.
Then ah maybe I shouldn’t write a poem. But what can I do then!? Force Athena to like me?! Then all of a sudden he had an idea. He would set a trap for Hermes, the messenger of the gods by stop worshipping the gods. So maybe they will send Hermes a message to me as a warning and when he’s coming ill set a trap for him. First he stopped worshipping the gods that made Zeus boiling hot angry! So he said “Hermes go down to earth and warn Hephestious that if he doesen’t start worshipping the gods Ill strike him with a thunder bolt. And as quick as light Hermes raced down to earth to meet Hephestious and tell he warns him that the gods were angry at him. But he was going too fast to realize that there was a trap and he had fell for the trap. While he was struggling to get out Hephestious stepped out and greeted Hermes with an evil grin.
He said, “Hello Hermes I’ve seen you have fallen for my trap and I think I know what your thinking that I should let you out or I’ll be sorry.” Well, I will let you out if you help me on my plot to make Athena love me.
“No, no”, Hermes said.
But in the next 5 hours he finally gave up and said yes he would help him. So Hephestious told him his secret plot and said that the next part was to tell Poseidon of the plot because Hephestious knew that Poseidon was still angry at Zeus for making him stop a storm from killing 4 ruthless men that was disrespecting him by throwing garbage in the ocean. And since Athena is the favorite daughter of Zeus he said, “I’m sure Poseidon won’t mind helping loose Zeus’s favorite daughter.” And sure enough when Hermes flew Hephestious and himself to the palace of Poseidon he was delighted about the idea and wanted to do anything to help out. But while Hephestious was talking with Poseidon about the plot Hermes was sneaking away and when he was about to fly to mount Olympus to warn Zeus and Athena, then boom! In the blink of an eye Poseidon had locked all the exits of his wealthy palace.
Then Hephestious said, “Were you going?”
Hermes said, “Ah am going to wait for you outside.”
“No your not,” Hephestious said. “Your trying to escape aren’t you”? For a moment there was only silence, the only sound you could here was the whistling of the wind blowing back and forth swaying through the trees. Then without thinking Hermes zoomed toward mount Olympus but everyone knows you can’t fly out of water. So instead he just made waves which just pushed him back into the palace again. Then Hephestious said, “Hermes you’re the sneakiest person in the entire universe but not sneaky enough for me.
Then Hermes said, “Zeus will figure out that I am missing and we’ll send all the gods and goddess looking for me.
“I thought that might you might say that” Hephestious said, “that’s why I made a fake dummy of you that works like you do too”. “And if you say anything to anyone I will say that you made a dummy of yourself so you could set out to do your plan of kidnapping”.
“That would never work Zeus wouldn’t believe you” Hermes said.
“On the contrary he will, besides you are the god of thieves so of course Zeus won’t believe you” Hephestious said. So forced to do nothing but obey he reluctantly he went with Hephestious and Poseidon to earth so they could carry out the plan. Back on Earth Hephestious started praying to the goddess Athena to appear to him and give him wisdom and she felt touched that someone would want wisdom that badly, so immediately she zoomed to earth. But what she didn’t know was that it was a trap to capture her and make her fall in love with Hephestious. You see this is how the plan worked. Hermes was forced to go to mount Olympus to ask Aphrodite to make Athena fall in love with Hephestious the prince titian. And she gladly accepted to make Athena fall in love with him since she always tried to think of a plan to make Athena fall in love with someone because she thought Athena was lonely and needed someone to be with her the day she met her. So Athena fell for the trap and the minute she came down she got stuck in the net Hephestious, Poseidon, Aphrodite, and reluctant Hermes made for her. Then Aphrodite stepped forward and used her special loving powers to make Athena fall in love with someone, then she told Hephestious to step up and he did. Then immediately after he stepped up Athena had fell for him. So they both were in love with each other. But after Hermes just saw what happened to the beautiful and wise Athena he immediately flew to mount Olympus even if he knew what would happen if told Zeus that his daughter fell in love with an earthling. It was a good thing he decided to tell Zeus because Hephestious didn’t even notice Hermes flying up since he was distracted by Athena and her beauty. He didn’t even notice Poseidon when he was trying to tell him what was going on.
In mount Olympus Hermes was telling Zeus all that happened to his daughter. And when he finished Zeus suddenly Zeus went down to Earth to pay a vengeful visit to Hephestious When he reached earth he zoomed to Hephestious house on his cloud. Then he went straight down through Hephestious’s furnace and there was a great splat, and there in the middle of it all stands both Zeus and Hephestious standing next to each other face to face. Zeus was the first to speak he said, “Release my daughter or I will strike you with my thunderous thunder bolt and you will be dead.”
Now Zeus was about to strike him, when suddenly Athena stepped forward in front of him and when she did Hephestious ran all the way to the back of the room.
While he was running back Athena and Zeus were arguing about the solution to the problem.
With a large burst of rage Athena said, “I love him father and I won’t let you hurt him so I will die with him if I have to”.
Zeus said, “Well, am afraid that’s impossible because you are immortal so you don’t die you just get hurt which is worse than dieing”.
Then Athena said, “Well since I can’t die I guess you are going to be the one that is going to be striking me with a thunderbolt because I will be protecting him then”.
Zeus then said, “Very well I guess I have to strike both of you with a thunderbolt then”.
I know what you’re thinking why would Zeus strike his favorite daughter with a thunderbolt? The answer lies here first of all Zeus doesn’t just strike thunderbolts to hurt people. No, he has a secret thunderbolt that that breaks magic spells. He got it by mistake you see it all happened with Hephestious and his power to forge objects with magical abilities and he was making thunderbolts for Zeus as usual but today was different his wife Aphrodite had came to talk to him. But since Aphrodite was the most beautiful goddess in mount Olympus Hephaestus was distracted by her and mixed up the ingredients to cure magic spells and Zeus’s thunderbolt he created a thunderbolt that cure magic spells. Now ashamed Hephaestus told Zeus and begged him to have mercy upon him but Zeus wasn’t angry he was delighted so he kept this magic material close to him since the day he got it.
So now he was going to use it on Athena to cure her and the regular thunderbolts on Hephestious to destroy him. And he was about to use his thunderbolt if it wasn’t for Poseidon who saw the chance to reek revenge on Zeus for what he made him do by squirting a ton of water in Zeus’s face. Blinded by water for a few seconds Zeus was struggling to see so afraid that Zeus could see again he splattered more water into Zeus’s eye, more than the first one. Then Poseidon told everyone to run before Zeus could see again and he’ll strike his vengeance on all of them. All ran except Hermes who tried to save Zeus by punching his eyes so all the water would get out of his eyes. The water that came out of Zeus’s eyes sprayed out so strong it poured out through the roof of the palace and would have reached Mount Olympus if it wasn’t for Hermes who blocked the water by using these big fat cushions called clouds which he made in less than 10 minutes. So the clouds blocked the water from reaching mount Olympus by absorbing all the water. So the sky, mount Olympus, and Zeus were saved and all the problems were solved. But now there was a new problem, what would happen now since the so called clouds were filled with water? Would they burst and flood the whole Earth? No, Hermes had thought of this problem and made a solution when he created it. He had made teeny tiny wholes in the so called clouds so water would fall through the clouds but only little by little so the Earth wouldn’t get flooded. He called his new invention rain cloud, and that is why we have rain today. But I know what your thinking, what happened to Athena and the rest of them? Well, when they were running away from Zeus they had went past a river that cured spells given by the only wise and beautiful Athena. Now when Athena saw this beautiful and majestic river she became very thirsty and wanted to get a drink but Hephestious knew that if she drank here the spell that Aphrodite put on Athena would be broken and he would be in trouble. So he tried to stop her but he couldn’t so she just dived right into the water and started drinking the water. Immediately the spell was broken and she looked very angry. In the same time Aphrodite and Poseidon disappeared to mount Olympus so they could escape from Athena who was also the goddess of war. So now there was only Hephestious and Athena standing there, and immediately Hephestious started begging for forgiveness. And since Athena was very just she just let him be and the only thing he lost was his beautiful and sweet voice. Then Athena went up to mount Olympus to punish the two god and goddess that helped Hephestious by taking them to Zeus so he could take away there powers. And when she was on mount Olympus she told Zeus who had gone back up to that place in an instance so he could deal with the two immortals her request and he agreed. He agreed because Poseidon had sprayed water in his eyes. So Poseidon and Aphrodite lost there powers for 1 year which to the gods of mount Olympus seems like one long day to them. But the punishment wasn’t enough for Zeus and Athena, they also had to clean the Earth and with this punishment they vowed to never medal in a god or goddess love life again. But they didn’t promise it for humans because Aphrodite was the goddess of love so she couldn’t make that promise. So Hephestious lived without a voice by writing down what he wanted to say, Aphrodite and Poseidon were cleaning the Earth and wishing they had not became part of the plot, Hermes was a gold and magical medal for saving Zeus, and Athena was alone and happy.
I DIDN'T READ THIS MYSELF EXCEPT THE FIRST PAGE SO ENJOY SUCKING IT!
END OF TERRIBLE MYTH NEVER GOANNA POST AGAIN!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
it's not terrible i like it
over a year ago athena305 said…
big smile
It's not that bad! But I don't think Hephaestus would get that distracted by a woman's looks. He himself being ugly, he probably isn't looking for looks (haha that sounded funny). I do see why he would love Athena but he gets distracted by beauty a whole lot in this story. It's just not him.

I meant no offense, though! It really was a good myth.
over a year ago precious211 said…
hmmm
no offence taken besides i told u this is before i knew jack abt greek mytholigy except zeus is the dude with the lighting bolt
thx!
and really tht's wht hhappened men wz i an idiot i knew i should hav ead it first
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
HahA that wz god
And u made it in sixth!! I make horrible ones!! Good job!!
over a year ago athena305 said…
@precious- sorry for judging.
over a year ago afailname said…
heart
It was good! I love the name by the way! Very creative
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
It's good.