The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune by Chocolate10

chocolate10 posted on Jul 14, 2011 at 02:36AM
Now i'm new at this so it might be bad. But my friend who wants to be a author is helping me, so I have hopes.
but here is a little info about it.
Characters: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Breanica Queen, Leo Valdes, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Marissa Blu, Gaia, Michelle, beepy, Claria, Lizzie Clatt, Helena Robinson.
Now a little about me:
Hair color: Brown
eye color: Blue
Home: Little apartment in awesome neighborhood in Rome Italy.
American: Yep!
School: St. Cecilia's \ Crispi
Name: Gen
chapter 1
Percy
I woke up in a strange place, not know where or who i was. Something nudged me. I then realized it was a girls boot. "Are you just going to sit there or are you gonna get up?" she asked. I slowly got up. "Where am I" sorry I just had to ask. "San Fracisco, or at least slightly out side it." she said. "I'm Gwen, you?" "Percy, Percy Jackson."I knew my name. Don't ask me how. "Well lets go I have to take you to Lupa's. "Wh-" I started, but didn't finish because she was already walking away. "Hey wait up!" I ran after her." "Why wait for you?" She asked impaitenly. "Because I'm not as fast!"
Sorry its so short but I have to think on more ideas for this chapter. So i'll put it on chapter 2
chapter 2
annabeth

Its been only been a month since Percy disappered but it feels like forever! Grover came rushing in. "Annabeth you have to come see this!"
Grover said. We walked to the big house.I get there and its like there is a girl version of Percy standing right there. Exept she is taller,has very long light brown hair, and is very tan, she looks just like him!"Annabeth this is Breanica Queen, daughter of Poseidon." he said "How do we know?""Umm, Annabeth she been at camp for three weeks." "Oh." I felt bad not knowing her name even when i'd probubly seen her a thousand times and never bothered to say hi." Whatever." Breanica had an attitude, I can tell."Annabeth will you take her to her cabin?"Grover asked."Sure." "Come on lets go Breanica."
Chapter three
Breanica

Annabeth seemed like one of those people who seems really cool, but turns out to be a child of some powerful nerd,dork or mental. "So whats your story?" Annabeth asked."Well my mom died in a house fire when I was four, I ran to the nearest orphanage, got adopted, been treated like crap ever since."I hate to talk about my past, everybody laughs or says I have rabies 'cause i was an orphan. "How old are you?" Annabeth asked. "Fourteen." I asnwered."Hmmm." she said. Then mumbled something in noreweegin or french or something. I gazed at the lake. It glittered a green and blue color. I,wanted to go home.
I'll post agian soon. Tell me if you like it!
last edited on Sep 07, 2011 at 07:27AM

The Heroes of Olympus 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...