The Heroes of Olympus The_Son_of_Neptune

Greekfreek posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 05:45AM
Trust me this will go on to Percy in the Roman camp. Just give it a bit. I hope you like it

Disclaimer: I did not write any of the percy jackson books, most of these things are not my ideas

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Greekfreek said…
I am such an imsolmiac (Sorry I'm a terrible speller)
"So are you going back for Christmas? We can put shaving cream in my half-brother's hot chocolate again." Suggested a red-head.
Two thirteen-year-olds sat on a sofa. Like any regular teenagers on the weekend. The TV was on but they ate popcorn or read a magazine. The couch looked like it had never been cleaned. Holes showed, candyrappers were stuffed in the corners. Actaully forget never been cleaned, it was like a human sized rats nest.
Next to the red-head was a carmel-haired blonde. She wore a orange shirt (Like the girl's next to her) and blue jeans with holes on the thys and knees. Like the target brand of the designer ones people paid hundreds for.
"Umm, I don't know, I mean there isn't really anything for me to go back to. I mean you have a family Ashlyn. I have an unstable foster dad who only pays attention to me when I get him a beer." The other girl said.
"Well, we always have an open bed. My Mom misses you. You know how she is, thinks your sweet and you don't steal things. It's a deluxe package." Ashlyn nearly yelled to be heard over the TV, someone had now turned it up all the way. That is until another person came to yell at them for waking them up, that's when it muted. The TV would be gone by inspection time, so Chiron wouldn't have time to worry his little tail about safety. No mosters would come, most likely.
A lean figure came sprinting down the hall, nearly slamming into a coffee table.
"HEY, ASH. Do you know where my wallet is, I could've sworn I left it locked up in my chest. 'Sup Carmen." The boy said with a nod. Ash stood up.
"Look, this is the Hermes cabin, not Adrophite's, Mark. Well of course you're wallet got stolen, only one lock on the dresser. You keep money in a sock, shoe, underwear for all I care, but a wallet with no pertection. Karma." She lectured in a you-should-known-better way.
Mark nodded his light brown hair flying. "So when was the law made that people younger than me could give me speeches. Anyway, keep an eye out for it. You know what it looks like, yes I know about that twenty. Bye Carmen."
Her friend looked after him grinning and waving dumbly. Sighing Ashlyn sat down.
"You know, if you always act like that when he's here he'll think your slow." She joked.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Carmen replied aloofly.
Ash didn't see why Carmen was so weird around Mark. She understood that she liked him, but she could still use her mouth. Not just stare at his face, gawk and wave. Carmen hadn't said a single word in his presence.
"You'll have to say something sometime, trust me. And if you don't I'll make you!" She said savagely.
"Point a knife to my throat and I'll have an arrow through your chest faster than you can say Carmen-is-the-most-amazing-person-I-know-a­nd-­she­-is­-so­-mu­ch-­mor­e-a­maz­ing­-th­an-­me.­&qu­ot;
"By then you'll have to wake me up from my nap."
"Probably. I'm sooo tired of being inside. No, no training. I want to have fun, be laid back. We should go do something, shoot arrows or go canoeing. I got it! We should make a run to the convience store, you can nick some soda and I will play my guatiar." With this the willowy girl picked up a Paul Hendrickson with Carmen bedazzled on it with hot pink sequins. One shoed foot was propped up on an arm rest. Then she banged on the chords, making horrible sounds, and tossed her hair, making it mosh pit syle.
"Okay, but if you play like that the whole deal is off." Ashlyn admitted.
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
heart
Cool I like it post soon