The Heroes of Olympus Son of Neptune

PJFF posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 06:13PM
Chapter 1
Gwen
I was sitting in my cabin reading my favorite novel, when a soft noise alerted my ears. I opened the door quietly to find a fellow demigod. " Hello Hazel," I smiled. Hazel is from the Venus cabin, she is your typical blond, you know with blond long hair and blue eyes, very angelical looking. Her long gorgous hair today was in a fish braid, I have always envied her natural beauty, which I do not have unfortunately.
" What's up?" I added curiously.
" Well Gwen, I was doing border patrol around the lake when a random stranger came from the surf," Hazel answered in her honey sweet voice. " I mean, since your from Apollo, I guess you could heal him? He's unconcious by the way in the infirmary," she added.
" Uhhhhhh..... Sure thing Hazel, I will meet you there in 5 minutes, alright?" I said. I was in my pajamas and my dark hair was twisted in a messy knot I needed a few
minutes before I went down to business.
" Sure thing," Hazel whispered. What's up with her? I thought. I quickly ran a brush
through my hair, threw on my purple camp t-shirt and some jeans and headed out
the door.I walked slowly into the infirmary, so I wouldn't wake up a sick patient, and
approached the first bunk. What I saw was a teenage boy who looked 17, with
pale skin like snow, he was a little taller than average, muscular, and had dark
black hair styled to spike in the front, sort of like Taylor Lautner's I guess. I also
found that he had an orange T-shirt that said Camp Half Blood on it, and like
Hazel said, he was unconscious. I ran my fingers up his forehead to find he had a
regular temperature, and his color was normal. Nectar was only ment for
demigods and gods, I thought to myself. Maybe he is a demigod. But if he wasn't, I
would end his life. I carefully trickled the liquid into his mouth and waited till he
swallowed. His breath was quite and shaky, but gradually became more even.
Soon enough, his eyelids fluttered and he opened his eyes. To my surprise, his
eyes were sea green, like sparkling emeralds. My mouth sagged open, and my knees shook, he was absolutely stunning. I had a temptation to touch him, but something held me back, and I'm glad that I didn't.
" Who are you?" he croaked. Dang! Everything was perfect, until he spoke. He had the voice of a dead frog.
" I am Gwen, daughter of Apollo. May I ask who you are?" I asked in a quiet voice.
" To be honest, I really don't know who I am," he wore a troubled expression,
" Your awake! Thank the gods! Now who are you? A spy?" Hazel had just entered the room, and now had her hands clamped to the foot rest. Even in the bad lighting Hazel looked like a model, her cheeks had a reddish hue, and her eyes sparkled dangerously. I couldn't blame why the boy looked so scared.
last edited on Jul 30, 2011 at 07:51AM

The Heroes of Olympus 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...