The Heroes of Olympus It's a Love Story

XxDamOnStErxX posted on Aug 16, 2011 at 10:49PM
Rated: just in case rated R or Pg13

You have always heard of a Child of Aphrodite or some call her Venus relationship with their father's. But did you ever seen it from Aphrodite's Point of View......

I cant take it any more! For the past few months Ares had been despressed. And when he near me he abuse me. I just miss the first time we met each other, but now not even my love powers are going to fix this. I needed to escape this crazy prison we call Mount Olympus, home to the gods. It was night time, and I (Aphrodite) was in bed with Ares. I stared up at the pitch dark ceiling. The only thing I can hear is Ares loud snoring that sound like bombs exploding. I looked slowly on my right side to see Ares. He was wearing his black shades. His tan skin was sadly was light from the moonlight coming from his window. Ares was very buff even if it was covered from his white tank top. But along his whole body was many scars from fights he had been in the past millions of years. Ares head was shining because he had no hair on his scalp. But he had a stone cold looked that remind me that my faith in him was fading. He wasn't the loving guy that I remember he was turning more evil like a Titan. I had to leave......

I slowly push the camouflage covers. I before I got off Ares bed, I remember he had his floors with dozens of traps. I lifted my white dress that I had on which really suits me. No one couldnt really see Ares's traps. The only tool I can use to see them in Ares's shades. I looked at sleepy Ares, then I use my fashionis
last edited on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:42AM

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XxDamOnStErxX said…

~ The Escape!~

( Fashion and telekins powers). Then slowly Ares's shade started to float towards me. The shades landed on my eyes. It was kinda big and ugly for my style. I was holding the glasses in place. Oh wonderful... I looked around Ares's room to see AK 47's built inside his walls and other warfare weapons. I looked down on the floor to see like 10 minds room his bed. Great When I said to get a new alarm system for night time, I never met to have minds around his bed. I then placed my two feet on the ground and slowly getting up. My heart was racing, I was so nervous that I would wake him up. These shades help alot I could see every trap from the bed to the door perfectly. I jump pasted 8 minds, until I almost tripped on the 9th one. My heart was pumping fast
from all the presser of trying and not exploding. My breathing was getting faster and faster. I looked down to see two more minds then I'm free from him. I leaped both of them, that I almost felled forward to the ground. I was (home free! ). I quickly took of the shades and place it on the ground near the door. And I magically my body glowed pink for 5 seconds then it faded. I was now wearing a brown fury coat that I borrow from Hera. I looked back at Ares on his bed thinking his lover was right beside him, but she wasn't. I felt a tear crawl down my right cheek. I wipe it away quickly, (no it for the best I need my own time) I put on the hood from the coat, and race off to the elevator from Mount Olympus to the Empire state building hoping for something good to happen to me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
awwwwww this is so cute please post soon it's awsome poor aphroditie:(
I'll post one in a hour. And thank u! :)
big smile
your welcome it's cute:)

~Power of the Heart~

I went inside the golden elevator with dozen of Greek degisn. I looked at all the Greek building strutures with flaming torches lighting each of the building. And I look that the Big House, proud and mighty as it sits on top of mount olympus. The elevator door closed shut, then I pressed the button that said 1st floor. As I was going down from the 600th floor to the 1st floor I was starting to get annoyed of hearing the boring elevator music. then I started to thinking how many times I have broken men and gods heart, I didnt want to see Ares heart broken. But it serves him right, I deal with pain and abusive for 6 months. I was trying to hold the tears from those awful memorizes. I place my hand inside the Hera's coat pocket to fine the heart of the ocean. Aha! I felt it, I tooked it out. It was a rare blue diamond shape as a heart. It was so beautiful and had a shining sterling silver chain that hold the diamond. I remember when I was married to Hephaetus, I use to seek around at night with Ares. And on the first night he gave me this diamond as a give. And ever since I use it to fine the most worthy human male for my love. I looked down at the heart of the ocean. " I need a someone," I said then I closed the diamond in my hand. After a few minutes, the elevator finally stop at the 1st floor. The elevator door opened, then I notice my hand was glowing bright pink. I open my hand to see the heart of the ocean glowing pink. This never happen before, I'm shocked. I gasped as I look at it. Then the heart something in a different language which I didnt really catch. Only words that I catch was the heart will lead the way. Before I could ask any think, a mysterious reddish fog went around my body and went into the Heart of the ocean. And the diamond itself turned to this bright red of energy, then it flew out the empire state building enterance knocking down some humans in the side walk, and almost made two cars crash into each other. And I can see some new yorkers amazed. "mommy look I see a firework," a little boy screamed with excitement. "No it a shooting star!," another person said. I giggled to think what humans cant see sense all gods and monster and any type of immortal beings use this thing called the Mist. Which separates immortals from humans. So they can see a giant truck but it really a giant. The bright red diamond shoot me above new York city, and each minute I was in a different state.
Sorry if I have some bad grammar, I will work on it. I hope you guys enjoy it. I think im going to write right now
big smile
it's ok and it's amazing i can't whait untill you post:)
big smile
I'm still not finished, give me a hour n I'll have the next chapter up:) and many reviewers plz comment so I know how you feel about my story, and thank you.

~ Lost!~

I was the a dreaming that my necklace flew me across America and I left Ares. But a some loud sound from a bus woke me up. My kadeolscope eyes was tired, but I notice that this wasn't mount Olympus not even no where near it. I was laying across the street, and a school bus driver was honking the horn, " Hey Lady get out of the way!." I got up and ran across the street to the side walk to see I was at a high school. It looked like a public high school not like a academy. The school looked like a castle made out of bricks. It kinda remind me of hogwarts a little but way smaller. There was a bunch of students running past me racing inside their school. Until some student bumped me to the nearest bush. I heard the school bell ring from the distance. I lift my face out of the grass a spit out some dirt that got in my mouth. "Ewe!! Silly teens," I said as I groaned. I then search around for the heart of the ocean, but it was no where to be found. This must be my density to be here right now, but at school... Boring that why us gods never went to school. But I think this would keep my mind off of you know him and learn about mortals more. One second I was a goddess and the next I transformed to a 15 year old girl. I wore a nice turqouise dress with a tight brown designers jacket and had simple jeans. And I had my favorite dashingly combat booths that match my clothing perfectly. I had my hair in a long pony tail that was braided down my chest. And I didnt need make up, because I like to be natural.
over a year ago Athena_girl11 said…
smile
Great story,post soon. Love to read something thats different.
Thank you. I just like being different and there to many son of Neptune version. And I never heard of a story with a Goddess P.O.V. And the song "For the first time," by the script and it made me imagine this story.
big smile
^^yayyyyyy athena girl u read it i told u it was good

anyways awsome ooooo why is she at a high school i can't whait till u post again awsome laters

~ Salem High~

Then I wondered why I was here, in front of a hogwarts like high school? Well I can't complain, I only use the heart of the ocean six times and each left me in bizarre places. Like my third time using the heart, it had brought me into the middle of the Trojan war. So this place doesn't seem that dangerous, high school is not scary, right? Then all of a sudden a strange breeze came, and I heard a mysterious voice saying, "Follow the hearts." Had my eyes deceive me? I looked at the high school, which was named Salem High School with a posting saying, 'Happy Valentine Day!' with like 12 dozen red hearts surrounding it. Great, how didn't I remember today was the first holiday I ever made. I looked at Salem High, and I had to say I was kinda frightened. I seen many shows on MTV where some students get bullied by cheerleader (snobs with plastic nose) But hey I know I'm a goddess and I'm suppose to be powerful and stuff. But if I use my powers alot, ares will track me down like the FBI. I tooked a deep breath, and I made my way inside the school. As I was walking threw the hall way there was many types of students. Like there was a jock putting a nerd into the red locket near by. There was three cheerleaders gossiping as they got out the girls bathroom, but one of them gave me a evil glare. I can tell im going to have problems with her. And I looked to my right to see asain girl sitting down looking over some music notes sheet. I didnt really know where was the office, so I walked towards the asain girl. I said,"Hello," the girl looked up at me. " Can you please show me where the office, i'm kinda new here." the asain girl got off the pulished school floor, " yeah. Just let me get my stuff together and i'll help you. By the way I'm Ellen." Ellen had black glasses. She wored a yellow jacket that had a white flowers around it, and had under a plain white t- shirt. She had short hair that was cut perfectly even. She had on white jeans that match her pale skin. And she had black shoes that looked uncomfortable. And she had with her a long trumpet case. Ellen went down to pack her music sheet in her black booked bag. As she was finished, she'd showed me where the principal office was. "it right here. Hey I never catch your name," Ellen said. Omg what I'm suppouse to say, I had to think of a name quick and easy to remember. I said nervous, " my name? Oh right! My name is ... Um... Rosalena Lopez. But you can call me Rosie." Ellen smiled, "Well it nice to meet you Rosie, but I can't be late to first period. Oh yeah and happy valentine day!." Ellen then ran down the hallway and Into a class room. Now I was alone.
big smile
Thanxs for telling me you posted. Great chapter. Keep up the good work. Post soon!!!
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
heart
omfg this is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZ POST SOON!!!
-Athena_girl thanks
- Venus143 thank for ur big support
- dezzypoo thanks you, I hope you'll like the next chapter

~ Changes From Aphrodite to Rosie~

I knocked on the principal office door like three times. Until I heard voice saying, "Come in." I open the office door slowly to see the middle age man that spelled like expired milk. The principal has the same hair style like homer Simpson or should I say he needs to get a new hair style or atleast cut it off. He had a black tie aswell with a black suit. He was sitting on his desk. I look at the shining plat that says, 'principal seatherson.' He looked kinda familiar, but then he said," What can I do for you my dear?" Now I had to use my persuading powers. "Yes, I'm a new student here from Connecticut. And I would like to start my third semester here, Now,"
I was using all my will power to convince this mortal. With in 1second the principle was
typing on the computer, " So which part of Connecticut your from?," principal
seatherson asked. "Manchester," I replied. Principal looked puzzled as he looked on
the computer. "Does there seem to be a problem?," I asked trying not to be nervous.
"Yes. There was no email from the school in which you came from." Great! Stupid
schools and their stupid rules. I looked at the computer and whispered a magic spell
in Greek. Then a sound came from the computer. The principal raised his eye brows,
" I must be mistaking. Your name is Rosalena Lopez?" I nodded my head. Then after
a few minutes from almost dieing from the principal's nasty breath that made me wanted to vomit, he gave me my class schedules. My first period was math with Mr.Hunkin. What kind of names is hunkins, he lucky it not honeybuns.
smile
Oh, sorry I didn't comment sooner.But this is really good. Post soon.
sick
sorry i havn't commeneted ive'd been sick and havn't been on for a wile but i'm back anyways love the story i can't whait untill you post and i hope ot's soon please post soon please please post love it laters:)
sad
post soon please it's been forever.
Thank u, opps I'm sorry I have been sick this week. But I'll post soon trust me :D
over a year ago Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
wow. thts rlly good!! very interesting plot!! cant wait to read more!!!!:DDD
big smile
ok soryy din't mean to sound rude just post soon please:)
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
Awe this story is solo sad. Why ares is abusing Me! Ooo I like her human name Rosalena Lopez :D omg I hav a friend name Ellen!! Omg I wonder who she will meet!!

<3 got my approval in this love story

Love,
Aphrodite, wait are you a guy? If you are you sure heck can write a love story :)
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
kiss
Plz post more, have to fix your grammar alittle, But a very very good story

Love,
Aphrodite
heart
plz plz post you said you would post soon i love this story it's so cute and just like aphroditie said are you a guy? cuz your a really good romance writter.
sad
hey are you going to post anytime soon i really want to know what happens next but if your not going to post anymore please tell us.
SOrry you guys!! I have been sick plus Internet was off, boo.., but yes Aphrodite and venus I'm a guy. Thank you. I'll start writing again tomorrow, peace! <3
big smile
yesssssssssssssssssss ur back oh i hope you feel better and i would hate it if my internet was down anyways WOW really your a guy dang your a really good romance writter than nice job not even i can write that good anyways glad your back hope you can post soon then laters:)