The Heroes of Olympus Pet And Master 4

LillySnuggles posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 04:14AM
:Pet And Master 4: there's a new stray fox in barton and a new girl moves into rex and wind's naberhood and when rex and wind meet the new stray fox who wants a master they decide the help her and when they meet the new girl is that who the new fox need's? genre of story: friendship/humor

it was a nice warm summer day wind and rex where playing while kairi and namine where talking in kairi's house. hey watch this said wind as rex watched her sister kick the soccer ball right threw namine's window WHOA said namine what was that? kairi looked at namine and said maybe it was that fox of your's > > oh no namine said.. well im dead said wind rex sighed u gotta stop kicking it threw her window thats the 5th time this summer >> just then kairi and namine came outside WIND! namine said namine.. im sorry... namine sighed and picked up wind it's ok u know i cant stay mad at you your to cute namine huged wind and wind nuzzled her namine put wind down ok me and kairi are gonna go to the store to get stuff to fix this window hey why do i have to go? >> said kairi becuz i dont wanna go alone fine said kairi ok lets go then as they went off to the store.

while kairi and namine where at the store rex and wind where outside laying in the sun just then they saw a door open from another house and a girl with black hair and dark eye's came out hey isnt that the new naber? wind said yea it is rex said lets go say hi rex said ok said wind hey got up and went over to her hi said rex as the girl turned around well hello she said as she smiled im rex and this is wind my sister we just wanted to welcome you to the narberhood why thank you oh and by the way rex said whats your name? im rinoa the girl said thats a nice name wind said hey you should meet our masters when they get home wind said sure rinoa said hey thats them now said rex seeing kairi and namine walking to namines house wind and rex and rinoa went over to them hey you 2 meet rinoa she's the new naber rinoa this is kairi my master and thats namine wind's master hi rinoa said hello said kairi you two have nice foxes thanks said namine even if my fox brakes my window >> i still love her im looking for a fox rinoa said well kairi said i heard there's some down at the pet shop i think ill go there tomarow rinoa said hey wanna join us for dinner? kairi said sure said rinoa kairi u and rinoa go in i gotta fox this window ok said kairi namine need help? wind said namine looked at wind yes i do can u plz go play with your siser untill dinner is ready? >> sure said wind as wind went over to rex to play.

after namine fixed the window and dinner was ready everyone went inside to eat after dinner rinoa said her goodbyes to kairi,namine rex and wind and went home well namine said to kairi wind and i should be getting home ok said kairi see you tomarow after they left rex and kairi went to bed kairi layed down and rex layed down by her kairi put her arm's around the fox's wast and fell alseep and at namines house wind and namine where cuddled up toger namine looked at the sleeping fox in her arms and smiled she's like a white little angel namine said to herself and fell alseep.

in the morning everyone was a wake and rinoa went to the pet shop while namine and kairi went for a walk in the park and rex and wind stayed home to play wind and rex where playing tag wind taged rex haha cant get me wind said oh yea i bet i can rex said just then she ran into something and fell to the ground ow rex said just then she saw a blue fox looking up at her whoa whoa rex said watch where your going the young fox said sorry i was just playing tag with my sister oh its ok so whats your name? rex said im snow the blue fox said nice to meet you snow im rex and um im not sure where my sister went hey rexie! wind said as she walked over to her who's this? this is snow i ran into her while trying to tag you >> oh hi snow im wind hi wind snow said hey wanna play with us? sure snow said as all 3 of them started a game of tag.

after a while the 3 foxes where tired and layed down on the grass to rest so snow wind said are u a stray? yes.. i am snow said i want a master really bad im sick and tired of being alone :/ well rex said we can help you if you want sure said snow just then rinoa came back walking with a white fox they went up to rex and wind and snow guys this is milly hi milly rex said milly looked at rex and growled what's your name? im rex... rex? thats a dumb name for a girl fox just then wind stood up now hold it milly dont you talk to my sister like that your sister? oh i get it your both sisters becuz your both losers milly said wind growled u just met us so whats your problem? >> im just protecting my master here snow looked at rinoa and rinoa looked at snow for a moment there eyes where locked on eachother and whos this? said rinoa this is snow we ran into her while playing shes a stray where gonna help her find a master oh ok well milly and i are gonna go home ok said rex after they left snow started to get an idea.

wow... said rex rinoa sure picked a mean fox ... ill say wind said hey snow you ok? snow was thinking of rinoa.... when she heard rex yell SNOW! oh sorry i was zoneing .. is something wrong? wind said yeaer wind.... i wish rinoa was my master oh said wind well... milly doesnt seem like a nice person maybe rinoa will see that and give her up? i dont know said snow but iv never felt this way before like when your masters saw you 2 for the first time did they get a feeling? like somehow i know this is my pet? i dont know said rex wind and i where puppys when we got adopted to young to understand much xD yea snow said well... i better be going no wait said rex u can stay here im sure namine and kairi wont mind oh is that the names of your masters? yea it is wind said namine is mine and kairi is rex's master thats cute said snow just then they saw namine and kairi walking back.

whos this? kairi said looking at snow this is snow rex said she's a stray we wanna help her find a master how about rinoa? namine asked to late said wind she came back with a fox but she's really mean aww said kairi why would rinoa pick a mean one? good qeston >> ask her that? rex said yea... kairi said well snow kairi saidu can stay with me and rex till we find you someone ok? ok said snow and its getting late we should be going inside now yea rex turned to wind goodnight wind rex said as she nuzzled her sister night rex wind said wind after everyone was inside namine and wind where in there house watching tv and in kairi's house it was bed time where do i sleep? snow said u can take the sofa kairi said ok snow said after that rex and kairi went to bed kairi layed down and rex layed down by her and nuzzled her i love you kairi night night kairi smiled as she put her arms around rex's wast i love you too kairi said as they fell alseep meanwhile snow was haveing a dream that she was in a warm bed and that rinoa was holding her she felt safe and loved and protected just then she woke up feeling cold and alone snow sighed and said to herself it was only just a dream...

back at rinoa's house milly was snuggled up in arms rinoa pulled milly closer and milly growled rinoa let go of the fox and stared do you mind?! i dont like to be held rinoa sighed alright then.... im going to sleep on the sofa in the living room and you better treat me right rinoa i mean it milly said as she walked out rinoa sighed man i dont think this fox is for me.... in the morning everyone was a wake but milly so rinoa went outside to see snow laying in the grass wow rinoa said she's so cute and pretty rinoa walked over to her hey snow oh hi rinoa wanna go for a walk? just you and me? rinoa asked sure snow said they went to the park to go for a walk so how are you and milly? not so good she's mean to me alot.... oh ... snow said i think i might give her up might? said snow u should just do it and find someone else yea i think i will rinoa said rinoa and snow found a place to sit down on the grass and just then rinoa turned to snow and looked at her and pulled snow to her snow... rinoa said rinoa what are you doing?... i love you snow rinoa said snow felt something she never had before i love you too snow said.

rinoa let go of snow and smiled at her lets go back so i can tell milly ok said snow when they got back milly was looking for rinoa where did u go? to the park and milly im givieng you up WHY? said milly becuz i found someone better she said as she pointed to snow YOU milly said just the milly knocked over snow and jumped her and bit her neck MILLY! rinoa yelled just then rex and wind who where walking back with namine and kairi from the store froze as they watched what was going on snow pushed milly off and growled just then milly jumped on snow again and pined her down rinoa ran over and got a hold of milly milly growled and bit rinoa's hand OW rinoa yelled just then wind and rex both jumped into the fight STOP IT STOP IT rex yelled makeing everyone stop milly got up and backed away wind go see if snows ok rinoa might need help ok wind said as for you milly GO milly ran away and rex tuned to see snow laying on the ground and rinoa knelled beside her snow... rinoa said dont go plz i love you ...

snow was laying on the ground rex and kairi wind and namine where watching as rinoa kissed snow's for head and wrapped her arms around snow's waist snow... rinoa said your where all i ever wanted u meant more to me then anything i wish u would stay and not go... i need you just then rinoa let go of snow and she started to cry just then something caught rinoa's eye something moved snow? rinoa said as she said snow's eyes opend rinoa... snow said rinoa smiled oh my god... your ok my snow mine all mine rinoa said as she picked up snow and huged her everyone else smiled this is so beautiful wind said as she smiled and without even knowing it wind's soccer ball was right behind her wind kicked her left back foot at the soccer ball while caught in the moment and it went right threw namine's window just then everyone heard a CRASH! everyone turned to wind WIND namine yelled sorry... wind said its ok said namine as she picked up wind good thing i got some window fixing stuff when we went to the store she put wind down hey namine can i help? u fix it this time sure said namine.

after wind and namine fixed the window everyone went to rinoa's house to celebrate the 3 foxes played while the masters talked namine was reading the news paper the same time and said hey you guys there's gonna be a firework's show tonightat 9pm at the park wanna go? YES I DO yelled wind everyone looked at her i mean yes we all do namine giggled wind was just to funny so later that night they all went to the firework's show wind was in namine's arms rex was in kairi's arms and snow was in rinoa's arms and it wasnt a dream no this was real and rinoa and snow had never felt so happy in there live's.

The Heroes of Olympus No replies