The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus HUB

kgirl925 posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 02:44AM
{{{This is a spot where people can join in to write a combined Son of Neptune, advertise their own fanfics, chat about anything related to HoO...THE HUB.}}}

HOW TO USE: Just comment! Tell us whether you want to write a chapter and I'll add you in the waiting list, or just sit back and read =D or, just post a link to your forum/fanfic and I'll add it in the description! (so people will read it) and lastly, just talk about anything related to Heroes of Olympus!

Hope you enjoy!

CURRENT DISCUSSION
N/A

The Mark of Athena Chapter Waiting List: (if no one posts within an hour since the last chapter post, feel free to skip the line and post a chapter.)
Next: (screw the list, first come first serve) ;]
Note: Some people seem to be afraid to post chapters 'cos their afraid they'll ruin the story. No no no! Remember, this is a combined Mark of Athena, we work together to make a story and no matter how short or how crappy you think the chapter is someone will twist the story or continue it on...so the main message is: anyone can post! All chappies are good ^^

Disclaimer: all rights to Rick Riordan

Some really good fanfictions! Check them out.
thunderwolf's heroes of olympus
link
When the Worlds Collide (by nicecatch42)
link
Jason, Leo, Piper go to the Olympics (by kgirl925)
link
The First Shot (by kgirl925)
link
The Forbidden Warrior
link
Hunter of the universe
link
The New Hero (by kgirl925)
link
Heroes of Olympus, Son of Neptune, ac's version
link
The Forgotten Five
link

If you want your fanfic to be on this list, comment and tell me the name of your fanfic and post the link! Thanks
last edited on Oct 06, 2011 at 09:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 383 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...