The Heroes of Olympus The Son Of Neptune

Tedencheto posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 05:46PM
Hey, This is my version Of the Son Of Neptune.
I can't wait for the book to come out. So here it is.
i'll post more if you are interested:)

Take care :)

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tedencheto said…
Annabeth POV

I woke up with my eyes all red. It was 6 o'clock .
I had pretty much nothing to do. I went to get a shower and brush my teeth. Suddenly i heard a scream.
And by that i mean a REALLY REALLY strong scream. Everybody woke up and went outside to see what's happening.
The whole camp was there. Even Clarisse who daoent like to wake up very early.
We looked at the sky, OMG there was a girl falling. I didnt regognise her but there wasn't time for thinking.
We had less than a minute til she ends up like a pancake. :(
I told the Apollo's children to be ready to help her. I shouted to the satyrs to make a bed of flowers.
You should see what wonderful bed they made! It was AMAZING.
Well, back to the girl. She finally fell and Apolo's children ran to her, Acctually we all did.
Chiron came. When he saw what's going on he cursed.
The girl seemed perfectly fine, without any scrath at all.
but unfortunately she was unconscious.
Hepfastus children built a bed for her and we carried her to it. For the first time we saw her face.
How can i describe her. Well, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, ANGEl
SHe was soo damn beautiful. When everyone saw her they couldnt believer their eyes. She was the most beautiful girl
in the world. Like literally.
Chiron got closer and touched her face.
- she is going to be fine - he said.
Everyone gasped.
The most girls of the Aphrodite cabin couldnt believe their eyes. Actually no one did.Even Chiron looked surprised.
After half an hour looking at her she opened her eyes.
- Hey! My name is Annabeth. How are you - I got closer to her.
-Umm... Hey. I ...I ... I think I'm fine.
- What's your name? - Jason asked. I didnt know he was there but he looked VERY calm.
- I don't know. - The girl said - I don't remember anything. I think I'm Lucy. Lucy Smith.
- Hey Lucy! I'm Piper.
- back off, kids - Chiron said. mitchael help me carry her to the Big House. Let her rest a while.
- Can i come? - I asked.
- Sure, kid.All the liders of the cabins are welcome to come in an hour.
- But... i want to come now.
_ okay Annabeth. You may come. Just you- Chiron let me.

We carried Lucy to the Big House. But she didnt feel too comfortable there. She started asking questions.
- Where am I?
= Camp Half Blood. - I said - You're a demi god.
- I know. You're Annabeth. And your Chiron. And...AND.... that was Grouver And Jason and Piper and Leo and ..
- Wait! Where do you know that from?
- I dont know.
- Annabeth, stop. - Chiron said
- But she may know something about Him.
- Him ... - Lucy answered. - Percy JAckson, right? Your boyfriend?
- How do you know about him - I stoop up, got her armes and shaked her up - where is he?
- Enough, Annabeth! - chiron comannded.
I let her go. Acctully she had that look in her eyes telling me that i shouldn't have her for enemy and somethin
told me that she isnt so bad at all.
- okay, I'll take it easy. Sorry, Lucy.
-No problem.
She had stunning blue eyes and black hair. She remembered me of Aphrodite.
- Come, There is a camp singalong. Maybe your parent will claim you so we can see where you live.
if he or she doesnt you are going to sleep at hermes cabin.
- Okay.
We went to the fire and saw that everybody was looking at us.
- This is Lucy Smith. She ist claimed but she knows almost everybody in the camp. We can keep all the questions for
tomorrow, please - i said
Everyone nodded.
- Well she can sing a song, right? - Mitchael aked
- Umm. okay. Lucy, Do you mind if you sing something?
- No not at all. How about battlefield by jordin sparks?
- Amazing song - said Mitchael

She started singing. AMAZING. A_M_A_Z_I_N_G.
I never ever heard anyone sing like that! EVER!

Everyone was watching at her and couldnt believe their eyes. Such A pretty girl with an amazing voice.
But unfortunately no one claimed her. Everyone except me, Piper, Leo , Jason and Nico thought that she was
a daughter of Aphrodite or Apollo. I thought that she had something special. She seemed like a really wise girl..
Wise gir... That's how Seaweed brain called me... I missed him but i knew that Lucy knows something and i knew
that he is save. Lucy was going to remember everything til tomorrow but then she finished her performance.
Everyone applaused. Even Clarisse looked impressed. And then happened something wierd.
Chiron came very pleased looking.
- Dear campers, i just want to tell you that Lucy remembered all things.
- Wait how do you know that? Who is she? - i asked
- she can tell better. - He smiled.
- Lucy talk! - I commanded!
- I...I.. - Lucy took a deep breath - My name is Lucy Smiyth.I seased 6 titans with my bare hands
- Kronos, Atlas, OCEANUS, PROMETHEUS, MNEMOSYNE and THEMIS. I lived at Olympus since I was four years old.
I have a real brother named Perseus jackson. I am daughter of Poseidon. i was raised by the 12 Olympian gods
plus raised by hades for an year.I came to the camp because i wanted to live here... if you accept me. i am
the First and only demi-god raised on Olympus.
Everyone s mouth dropped. mine too.
- S..s...si..six tittans?- someone asked
- This isn't possible, your sister of my boyfriend? - i aked
Lucy nodded.
_ I know you so well because i watched you over the years as i grew up. i know good and bad secrets.
- well kids, we will talk about it tomorrow. Time for bed. Lucy Welcome to the camp. I expected you to come
someday. You may go to Poseidon's cabin. Goodnight.
Everyone left way too shocked to talk.
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
That's not right how can she beat Kronos and atlas Percy did that
she is a frawd I don't like her but cool chapter