The Heroes of Olympus The Banished Three

Percy99Jackson posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 07:14PM
like many more i came up with percy and .. getting banished
if you read my SoN that i cant be bothered with anymore you will know the characthers
Paul/Popluaros
Perseus/Soldaris
Gwen/Moon
Annabeth
athena
venus
mars
all the god and the rest of the well known demigods from percy jackson and heroes of olympus series.

discalmer:dont own nothin by rick riordan

THE banishment.
After some years after perseus gwen and paul defeated the giantes and gaea.Mars claimed a boy named ace poesidan claimed a boy named fin
and jupiter claimed a daughter named Ann.
after awhile the new three defeated 3 hellhounds the minotaur a drakon and retrieved hades helm of darkness.
paul percy and gwen were forgotten about which made them happy.but ace fin and ann were jealous of the three because the could never beat them percy and paul couldnt be beat at sword fighting and gwen had archery skills to rival artemis.they desided to steal things and frame those three for it ace stole hades sword and key and paul was blamed and banished fin stole kronos sythe percy was blamed annabeth dumped him and banished ann stole the master bolt gwen was banished 1000 years later the gods relize there mistake kronos and gaia were atacking together.they needed the three but they were dead or were they!!!
last edited on Sep 23, 2011 at 07:02AM

The Heroes of Olympus 60 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...