The Heroes of Olympus Son of Apollo's Son of Neptune

sonofapollo27 posted on Sep 23, 2011 at 12:21AM
Characters owned by Rick Riordan: Percy Jackson Annabeth Chase Piper McLean Leo valdez Jason Grace and others
Disclaimer: i do not own anything Rick Riordan is the createor of heroes of Olymous and Percy jackson and the Olympians
Characters hinted at by Rick riordan: Hazel Reyna Bobby Dakota Gwen
Oc: Will Harrington Andrea Meinke Monica McNulty Diego ovalle kyle sgay
Synopsis: while camp Half blood continues on the work of the argo two percy jackson wakes up at the roman camp ( the city ) Percy and jason both must gain the trust of their different camps
last edited on Sep 23, 2011 at 07:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheCrooked1 said…
post soon!
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
it sounds good post soon:)
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Post soon:)
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
post post post!
:D
and read my fanfic
"When Worlds Collide"
Its about the events leading up to the Lost Hero
over a year ago sonofapollo27 said…
Prologue
Urbs (the city)
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Where am I and more importantly who am I? I saw a boy and a girl walking towards me.
'Who are you and how did you get here' the girl asked. She had long dark brown hair that cascaded down her to her shoulders. She was dressed in all dark colors. She and the boy were both wearing armor.
I don’t know who I am or how I even got here.' I replied
You must be a demigod if you managed to get past the border. I am Reyna Winston daughter of Trivia. The boy standing next to me is Bobby McIntyre son of Vulcan. Who is your godly parent?
‘ Whoa don’t you mean Hecate and Hephaestus and I’m getting kind of tired of saying this but I don’t know.
“No the Greek gods faded when the Romans took over the Roman gods are still alive you know the thing you call western civilization well that’s the gods doing. They move around to where the flame is the brightest. It is now here in the U.S. every once in a while they will come to earth and have affairs with mortals. Their kids, us are demigod half mortal half god. You’re in Urbs, which is Latin for the city. It’s basically a place demigods go to train so they can survive the monsters in the mortal world. “
Now normally I might think this is ludicrous. There is no such things as gods those were just myths to explain things that happened on Earth. However right now it seems like it could be true I have no memory though so who knows I might already know my Godly parent. Bobby and Reyna were showing me around. This place was amazing. It looked very serious though everyone was training hard. In the back of my mind I had this feeling I shouldn’t be here. My presence here could be disastrous.
“Hey Brandon we have a new kid here unclaimed, so he will be staying with your cabin for a while. You can meet him after he talks with Lupa.” Bobby called. “That’s Brendan Patterson son of Mercury head counselor and praetor of legion 7.” Bobby explained to me.
I fought back the temptation to correct him and say Hermes. Bobby and Reyna both thought it was weird I called the gods by their Greek names. I wonder if that means something. Ugh my head hurts from thinking.
If you’re going to be here for a while were going to need to call you something until we learn your name. How about Herc, which is short for Hercules the greatest mortal hero to ever live. I have a feeling you’re pretty strong.”
“Ok sounds good to me’ I replied. We stopped at a big old looking house.
“ We’re here” Reyna and Bobby said at the exact same time. “ It’s time for you to meet our trainer and leader Lupa mother of the wolves trainer of Romulus the founder of Rome.”
over a year ago sonofapollo27 said…
im stopping witing this no one is reading it and the book comes out in a week anyway