The Heroes of Olympus The future

puggyluv17 posted on Sep 28, 2011 at 09:40PM
Hey guys this is my first forum so it might be bad.
Disclaimer: I don't own RR stuff just love this stuff.
Characters: Percy annabeth nico thailia Grover juniper reyna piper Jason Leo clarisse and many more camp favorites:) and new characters too.
This story is about when Percy returns to camp and everything is back to normal except the Romans and the Greeks get along. The story takes place in percy and annabeths second years of college starting off in the summer at camp. There will be party capture the flag romance etc.

Genre: romance,action
P.S. I'm a percabeth fan but I'm clean just to let u know:)

The Heroes of Olympus 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
I will post the first chapter later today
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
ok and can you read the chapter i made i have a feeling you will kinda like it spoiler percy isnt evil read to find out what happened.
cant wait til your chapter
Ok I'll post at like 7 my time
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
ok puggyluv
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
post soooooon!
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
cool idea
Percy jackson: the future after the giant war.

Hi everyone before i post on the story im gonna give you a summary on what i think will happen. starting when the Greeks get to the roman camp.

Annabeth POV
I cant believe it we are actually almost there seconds away from percy. Oh i cat wait to see him but of course we have an issue what if he doesn't remember me?
" common annabeth get ready we r almost there." yelled Katie gardender caught of demeter.
" coming!" is aid with a sad expression on my face
" common annabeth im sure percy will remember you. your were like the best thing he had" said piper.
oh did i forget to mention that among the people aboard the ship were all the cabin counselor which includes jason piper leo the stolls katie clarisse butch and many more even the hunter decided to tag along when we getting attacked by geia army.
" i know but what if he didn't remember and has a new girlfriend"
" he wouldnt do that and im sure hera has the decency to at least make him rember you."
Yeah i hope"
"we're here yelled leo from the main deck where he was steering.
i had a huge lump in my throat as we were walking upstairs to see the roman camp ready to fire at us and standing in front was my seaweed brain himself. he looked like he'd been working out. you could see his six pack through his shirt and his hair was as messy sat always in its cute way. and of course his eyes his beautiful green eye the ones i could stare at all day and get lost in them.
I snapped back to reality when someone yelled "JAson?" i looked and saw it was a girl with curly brown hair kind of like mine and eyes that i couldn't put what color they were. she was wearing a shirt similar to percy's and khaki shorts.
" reyna?" jason yelled
" yes thats me u remember" she said looking on the verge of crying of happiness.
I took a moment to look and see percy looking at me with his jaw dropped and a complete look of confusion on his face.
"Per-" i was cut of by a giant wolf walking towards the ship
" it looks like chiron has done it, maybe the heroes dreams were right." said the wolf
I took the liberty of speaking gof our mission first.
" we are demigods form the greek camp we have come under a flag of truce and are here to unite the romans and the greeks." there were some mumbles in the background until a boy spoke up.
" yeah right the greeks died years ago they are spies just like jackson."
" i am not a spy, dokota!" percy yelled
" settle down campers, the counsel please meet inside along with the visiting grek campers to dicuss this matter.
we excited the boat and the first person to come up to me was the one and only percy.
"annabeth?" he asked and before i could respond he did the most surpsing thing he pulled me into a hug.
Oh my gods annabeth its really you!"
" yeah it me" i said
before he could respond i continued " perceus jackson where have you going and getting yourself kidnapped by hera. leaving me worried to death where you were!"
" and i thought i would get of easy for getting my memory wipped and the only thing i remember was occasional random facts and .... You" he said in a sweet tone toward the end. still holding me
" i will never make it easy on you seaweed brain" then i kissed him on the cheek not wanting him to push away incase he didn't remember me as his girlfriend.
" thats all i get a pek on the cheek i was hoping for a kiss for good luck for aphrodites sake." then he surprises me by pulling me in and planting a kiss right on the lips. the kiss I've been waiting for for a 11 months and 12 days and yes I've been counting.
" thats better" he said staring at me and looking into those beautiful green yes i knew this was the same old percy i know and love.

so they went on to the meeting discussing the next great prophecy the 7 demigods were
1) JASON
2) piper
2)leo
3) percy
4) hazel ( daughter of Trivia, become leos girlfriend is severly injured during the quest and cant do physical activity again but can walk. leo takes care of her along with her best friend gwen)
5) frank ( son of apollo( roman) amazing with a bow dies in the quest while fighting apollos equivalent giant and cant be saved)
6) annabeth
7) gwen ( daughter of mercury who saved hazel which saved her life was franks girlfriend)

after they defeated the giants the camps got along and the hephastues and vulcan cabin invented a machine that takes the campers to the other camp in like 2 minutes so they could communicate.

After the war

percy's POV

i finally had time to spend with annabeth i haven't spent with her since the night of the party at camp jupiter. we were walking along the shore of the beach at camp halfblooded hand in hand. its the first time she walked since she brke her leg and some ribs during the giant war this summer. she has been in the infirmary under urgent care for 3 weeks. but i convoked the apollo medicates she was fine and they ket her out. they are so not sure of themselves. i could tell she anted out too because all she would do when i wasnt there was tap her fingers or be drawing out a building or yelling at will solace for not letting her out of the infirmary and he would just go " yeah yeah" and stick his headphones in his ears, wave his hand and go back to studying a medical school book.
Well we were walking on the beach and annabeth started the conversation first
" percy, I love you" she said staring at me with her beautiful grey eyes pleading for a reply. and i finally said.
" i love you too" then pecked her lips.
" so tomorrows capture the flag with the romans and we need the most amazing son of posieden on our team. so what do you say?" she asked.
"hmmm i don't know i was kind of thinking about sitting this game out and doing makeup with the aphrodite girl and talking about movies and gossiping."
" haha very funny seaweed brain."
" yes i would love your invitation to destroy clarisse and her team." is aid while bowing in a formal way.
" very well then meet in the athena cabin 7 before the game tomorrow she said giggling but i still knew she was being serious at the same time. annabeth always serious about capture the flag."
"annabeth" somebody that sounded a lot like malcolm her brother.
" i gotta go see ya later percy'" she said while pecking me on the lips.

1 year later
i was attending college in florida for marine biology while annabeth was in georgia to study architect. it was almost spring break and we would get to see each other we were meeting up in atlanta which is halfway between both our schools before heading to new york to visit my mom and go to camp.
now i was driving there in my porsche paul my mom and dad had bought me for my 18th birthday to pick annabeth up from the train station in atlanta.
when i got there she was just walking off the train and jumped into my arms.
"PERCY, imiised u so much, hows school, r u passing, did u cheat in me." she flooded me with a bunch of questions.
"missed you too awesome would be better with you, got all b's and of course not why would i when i have the most beautiful girl with me right now." i said answering all her questions.
"well thats good"
we got in my car and headed to noodles and company for dinner. i ordered buttered noodles whyile she order some fancy dish that i probably cant pronounce.
after that we headed to the movies to see a movie that pipers dad was in and we got free tickets.
" so what'd you think" i asked her as we walked out of the theatre hand in hand.
" it was ok but apparently u liked it u were almost yelling at the tv like u do for football."
" well they were doing it all wrong u don't fight like that" i saud admittedly
"ok, lts go" she said as we headed for my car.
but before we got there an army of about 5 dracnae appeared n front of us. luckily we both came prepared i pulled out riptide while annabeth pulled out her dagger. we sliced them apart like it was no problem.
" ahh just like old times" annabeth said as we walked to my car holding hands. we got to camp safely and telling chiron of our situation in atlanta.

Annabeth POV before the date

"Do you think i should wear the green or the blue top?" iasked my friend and room mate jessica.
"definitely the blue one it brings out ur eyes." she said while i was heading to the bathroom to change.
" yes totally the blue annie" said my other roommate courtney
" Don't call me annie."
"aww but its so cute, what does percy call you."
"annabeth, what kind of question is that?"
" oh common he's gotta have a nickname for you've been dating for how long.....4 years."
" yeah annabeth what does he call you" jessica said in anticaption.
" u r so pushy he calls me wise girl."
wow a lame and rude nickname dump him dump him good." courtney and jessica said.
" oh guys common its just a pet name and I've known him since we were twelve and my friend thalia used to call me that and it caught on."
" ok then wise girl"
"HEY!" i said as it took offense to me which it didn't
I heard a knock on the door and voice saying.
"hello ladies let me in"
" what do you want josh!" jessica yelled
" oh its just so cold in the building i thought you might need some hotness " josh said
"oh my gosh no wonder why it got so cold in the building you're here" i said while opening the door for him.
"whoa annabeth you look hot"
" shes already taken josh" courtney yelled looking upo from her fashion magazine. she reminded me of a daughter of aphrodite/venus sometimes .
" damn, well i need youre algebra homework for the blueprints." he said
"ughh, its over there in that mess."
He walked over there too look throughout the stuff and then he pulled out a pic of me and percy and some other friends.
" whose the Hotty hugging you annie" said courtney.
"excuse me?"
" I take that thats percy?" jessica said
"yeah"
"well he's cute." courtney said " if you ever dump him ill pick up the slack"
"COURTNEY!" jessica yelled
"what?" courtney asked innocently
" who cares about him whose the hotty next to you in the blue." josh asked
"oh thats thalia and she doesn't date" i said
"awww are you sure she cant make an exception for mwha"
"NO! and what are you still dong here anyway take the homework and get out.'"
" sorry, leaving now scared." he says as he rushes out the door with my homework.
"are these all your friends from camp?" jessica asks
"yep"
"tell me there names"
well the boy to percy's right is nico , then percy, me ,thailia, rachel, katie, clarisse, juniper"
" wait juniper, like the tree" jessica says
"yess let me finish. grover connor and travis, will,pollux,michael,jake, and percy's step brother tyson.
"I wouldn't mind me some jake." courtney says and i sigh
" what"
"ooo i gotta go catch the train bye" i rush out the door to the train station.

O k guys that was just to let you know what happened until now.
ill post the real thing probably saturday or friday. hope you like and i appologize beforehand for spelling. see ya pug
tongue
btw i tried to put a pik but its the one with the whole camp listedi in annabeth description. you can check it out on this one or i think the percabeth club see ya
I need three comments before I post and again sorry for spelling
post post possssssssssttttttttttttttttt!
PLEEAAASE
it sounds intresting!
Ok I'm posting Friday or Saturday most likely depends onthursday if I have a lot of homework or not k thnx for reading
lol funny chap postsoon
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Yes I liked it post soon
I'll post tmrw unless I finish my bottle rocket early I might post today
The future
(3 years after the giant war They were 17 then)

Pipers POV
Its been 3 years nice we defeated the giants and Geia went back to her goo old sleepy self. The Greeks and Romans now get along great. To tell you the truth sometime i like staying at the Venus cabin over the Aphrodite. For a number of reasons 1) No Drew even though she has gotten better but i still cant stand her. 2) The aren't as girly and 3) Jason stays at the Roman camp. We aren't really dating and neither are him and Reyna. HE has no one he told us both that he needs time to think. I said it was fine while Reyna being Reyna said the same with no expression for a daughter of bellona. BUt secretly i heard her crying while walking past and i even cried that night into my pillow. Im sure someone heard me but they were to nice to say anything. But its been great my mom said that i should tell my dad that i haven't been at prep school and really been on quest and training. ANd that i should tell him who she was and whats going on in my life. but I've been holding it off for 3 years. in two days I'm going to college to work on being a physciatrist so some of my worries are gone until summer.
" HEy pipes" Hilary my favorite sister who happens to be roman. she is year older than me. she has long wavy brown hair and stormy green eyes. sometimes she reminds me of miley cyrus.
" hey hills" I say
" why so down. ughh piper get over it Jasons jason. he does this to everyone."
" how do you know?"
"hey ladies." hilary's boyfriend zack son of victoria and( i telling you he's completive.)` says coming and wrapping an arm around her waste.
" hey babe." hilary says
" hey zack." i say awkwardly
" you guys playing capture the flag tonight at camp half blood.?"
" yeah!" we say in unison. we are the few of the aphrodite/ venus girls who play it. actually its only me and lacy of the aphrodite girls. it depends with the romans.
"k well we are going to beat you tonight!"
"ok good luck with that hun.'' hilary tells her boyfriend.
"yeah right i always win its in my nature." he says
" nuh uh not that one time." hilary says
" ok besides that one time." he says
" okay ill see you later guys." i say feeling awkward.
" see ya piper." hilary says still arguing with zack.
I walk to the hall and go to the room that holds the transporter and i head back to camp halfblood.
"ah home." i say sniffing the air walking out of the big house.
" hey piper." jason says
"hey surprise seeing you here." i say looking at my toes.
"hey why so down.' he says in his sweet tone while lifting my chin.
"nothing, hey you playing capture the flag tonight." i say trying to change the subject.
" oh yeah aphrodite/ venus is on our team this time oh and i was meaning to tell you annabeth wanted me to tell you that there is a meeting for the plan right after lunch. don't be late we don't want annabeth mad. and we know what that looks like."
" yeah and the only one who could calm her down is percy of course and he'll be the late one." i say giggling at the thought of a late percy and a raging annabeth.
" well i gotta go, thalia will be here and im meeting her at the hill." he says smiling and walking away.
i walk into my cabin and scream into my pillow.
" that wont work hon." i hear Drew yell probably from the bathroom.
" ugh i hate my life!"

Percy's POV
Recently Ive been training with my dad to better secure my water skills its awesome and all but annabeth gets mad about it all th time because imm always late. now I'm running from the ocean hoping I'm not late for our CTF (capture the flag) meeting or annabeth will kill me.
I rush into the big house to see a table full of people and a very red face mad annabeth.
" hey guys.' i say kind of scared.
"perceus jackson, sit down you are late again!." she yells at me
I see the stolls in the background snickering while trying to keep it in or annabeth will probably kill them.
" now annabeth chill, my lesson ran over" i say walking up to her rubbing my hand in a comforting way on the upper half of her back. i see the redness slowly go away from her face.
" okay sit down and will get to business." she says sweetly but demanding.
we get started and i kinda tune her out unless my name pops up and for what seems like hours the meeting is over. I can see everyone cant stand it anymore because of there ADHD. and everyone lets out a "YES!" when she dismisses us and annabeth sighs.
" hey i say "walking up to her.
" good ready for the game." she says.
"yep" i say pecking her on the lips.
" good now go get ready game starts in 20 minutes."
" oh annabeth your always so serious, have some fun sometime."
" what i always have fun " she says protesting.
"fine!"
"but seriously get ready because the victoria/ nike cabin and the hunters have teamed up because they say they want to win for once. but thats not happening until u mess up seaweed brain."
"thnx" i say as we walk out of the big house. i walk her to her cabin and i go run to mine to put my armor on.

Hazel POV
Hi im hazel you probably remember me from when we destroyed the giants. but that time was great and horrible at the same time.
It was amazing because we won and now i have the most amazing boyfriend. who takes care of me like no one else.
It was horrible because thats when i had my incident. where i cant do any physical activity besides walk which is sometimes hard. the say i might in the future be paralyzed from the waste down. so camp is boring but they let me ride Pegasus which i love. also we lost Frank and since then my best friend Gwen has never been the same. he and Gwen had only been going out for a year but before that we were friends they called us the quadruplets it was me Gwen frank jason and dakota. we were the best of friends but before jason got his memories wiped that started disappearing. jason became counsel when lupa was gone and he was hanging out more with reyna, and dakota being the son of mars he is went to hang out with the "cool kids" who beat up the dorky kids and joined gangs outside of camp and then gwen and frank started going out. and then it was me lonely hazel. until jason disappeared and percy showed i really had another friend in percy and now annabeth was a really good friend of mine. I also became her friend to forgive of the time when i flirted and kissed percy. but I when i needed someone to talk to annabeth was always there.
" hey annabeth and percy." i say as they walk past me hand and hand in there armor ready for capture the flag.
" hey hazel and leo." annabeth says to me and leo walking next to me
" you guys r going to win tonight right." Leo says he wont be playing i told him to but he says he want to keep me company.
" oh ya" percy says
"until seaweed brain messes it up t least" she says giggling.
"HEY!" percy yell while annabeth runs away and he chases after her.
"well see ya and good luck" i yell as they disapear
Annabeth's POV
we were getting in place for CTF. chiron was about to blow the horn. I got my yankees cap out and readied for the signal. in a flash i was invisible. i was going to be playing offense with percy and jason. I hope percy does his job right it didn't even look like he was paying attention during the meeting. I see percy rush pass me with jason not too far behind good at least he listened.
Great i see thalia and the hunters hidden in the bushes just like i had planned they would be. I hear swords and arrow whistling through the air in the background. I hope clarisse is causing the distraction. stop worrying annabeth its fine. while in debating stuff in my head i didn't see someone behind me almost forgetting I'm invisible i almost yell but only a peep come out.
" oh hey wise girl i know your there, come out come out where ever you are." thalia says behind me she says while feeling around for me.
just a little longer annabeth i say in my head and percy will have the flag soon. just as i say that i see percy with jason behind him defending off some hunters and victoria/ nike kids and percy jumping the boundary line.
"Yess," i say tailing off my cap and running to congratulate my team. i jump into percys arm a as we get there and say " nice job seaweed brain."
"couldnt have done it without you and jason" he says as the campers lift us in the air. i see the hunters clapping calmly with distaste on there face int eh background and some victoria is kids crying in the background. they dump us of at the campfire and the apollo campers start singing. we have marshmallows and have a lot of fun with the hunters.
later percy and i are walking to go to bed when thalia comes up.
" hey congrats for winning but don't get your hopes up that was a one time thing" she says
"yeah right" percy says.
" uh and annabeth i need to talk to you. NOW in PRIVATE." she says as i distach from percy and we wave as he walks to his cabin.
" what?"

until next time
last edited over a year ago
that was good!
post soon
go JIPER!
smile
HAHAHA nice catch there isnt even a jiper yet:P dondondonaaaaa
Here my schedule
Friday: going to football game GO TROJANS then a friends house possibly so cant post
Saturday: going to friends little sis's bday party seeing pinkalisious downtown might post after
Sunday: church, maybe gong to see abduction or bros soccer game could possibly post before orchestra
to let you know in advance ill probably post every other day unless i let you know otherwise
THNX
Pug
hey guys i am needing some help who do you think reyna godly parent to be im taking a vote either on what i like or majority she has light brown ringlets (like annabeths) and eyes you cant determine the color as it says in the first post. and i need some help with girl names and some boy names and name some minor god for me if you know any greek and roman form if both thnx for the help
PUG
smile
You already said Reyna' mom is bellona goddes of war
lol :)
O right thnx sometimes I forget
Do u mind asking my other questions readers need help got name block lol
big smile
Lol ok here are some names
girl name
Ashley Andrea Jane Amanda Marenda Amrita Laura Catherine Jenny Kimberly Susan Victoria
boy name
John Austin Robby Andres Justin Carlos Joseph Jose Jack Brad Clint William Eddie
Greek minor gods
Hecate (goddess of magic) Persephone(goddess of spring) Eros(god of love) Morpheus(god of dreams) Hypnos(god of sleep) Aeolus(king of winds) Iris(goddess of rainbows) Kratos(god of strength) Nike(goddess of victory) Eris(goddess of strife) Nemesis( goddess of revenge) Hebe(goddess of youth) Melonie(goddess of gohst's)
roamn gods
all ^^^^their counter parts and also Roma(goddess of Rome) bellona(goddess of war) Feronia (goddess of freedom) Indivia(goddess of jealousy) Libitina(goddess of funerals)

and that's all I could think of
hope that helps
big smile
Thanks so much helps so much thnx
smile
Anytime
just make sure to make your story awesome (:)
lol
over a year ago SenorMcCool said…
I love your story. And can you read my story? It's called SENOR's Son of Neptune. Thanks! And keep posting!
Ok posting tmmrw ?
Sorry didn't get to post but I went to see abduction was amazing btw and he had his shirt off in like the first 2 minutes Back to business I'm probably going to post tomorrow sorry I didn't post when I said I might Do that sometimes and I will post my schedule tomorrow most likely k thnx
Pug
lol
i guess girls would like abduction
but I just saw it today too
and I hated it
INCEPTION FOR THE WIN!
Can't wait puggyluv but Green mile rocks
Green mile really? Not my type of movie but abduction would be awesome for anyone me and my friends got a little uneasy at the u know what part but loved it why didn't u like it nice catch?
lol
i dunno
just wasn't *cool* enough
lol
story had a good base, but it was kind of lame in the end, they don't even explain why he cant see his dad
and the acting sucked
lol
post soon and have fun with the SON
k im posting soon and i fixed my last post i just relised that i said that hazel was pretty much paralyzed and was playing capture the flag so i fixed it sorry bout that will most likely post later today
the acting was bad at least i didn't think so but i like anything and ya i don't get why he doesn't get to see his dad they should make a second and explain it to us:)
chapter 2

percy's POV
After thalia took annabeth away i went to my cabin got ready for bed. iwas tempted to go easdrop but im sure annabeth and thalia would kill me. So i decided against it and went to bed hoping for sweet dreams of me and annabeth.
Well i got half of what i hoped for.
Me and annabeth were on the beach in montauk where i was planning on taking her and some friends to later this summer. It was a peaceful night and annabeth and i were sitting on the edge of the water and we were in our bathing suits. i was kinda tired because all day i had to will the water to get me wet because my friend that came were mortal. By the way my friends are total weirdoes right now they are making soda guysers while annabeths friends are talking on the porch staring at my muscled friends acting stupid. well then all of a sudden we saw a giant funnel cloud foring over the ocean and could feel something was bad about this and i could tell annabeth did too. one look at each other and we knew we had to get out of her. i went to my friends to rush them away from the beach while annabeth took her friends it took some convincing but eventually i go them to leave when they noticed the storm. they rushed away in the direction i told them to go and then i went to go get annabeth. she was inside collecting the important things like our collapsable armour ( athena granted it to us from our service in the giant war.) and weapons. i was telling her to come on. she said she had to go get one more thing as she rushed back into the house. then all of a sudden disaster struck. the storm reached the house and annabeth was getting pulled away. tried to run to her. but i couldn't. then a big voice thundered from the clouds percy jackson i will get you.
I woke up sweating like crazy. looked outside to see it was morning.
I heard a knock on the door.
" who is it" i said
" annabeth"
"come in"
Annabeth burst into my room and ran into my arms almost knocking me down. i didn't relies that she was crying until she started talking.
"percy"
"what is it, annabeth?'" I said while hugging her
"thalia....she " she said while choking on her words
" what? what happened what did she tell you?
she started crying even more now
" she was kidnapped" she said while bawling her eyes out into my chest.

Jasons POV
I woke feeling wonderful we won capture the flag for the first time against the hunters and i helped. But i was still thinking about when i talked to piper how she acted when she talked to me it wanted to make me go up to her and kiss her and say sorry. then later on Reyna gave me a congratulations hug which made my stomach do backflips.
"ughh what am i going to do" is said out loud
then all of a sudden there was a knock on my door.
I opened it and saw percy holding a crying annabeth and he looked on the verge of tears himself.
"what happened!?!" i said out of instinct
"thalia..she" said annabeth while cracking when saying her name.
" what? happened." i said getting all panicky "oh great whta did she get herself into this time?"
"jason calm down, we'll tell the whole story at the consul meeting." percy said
"NO! i want to know know" isaid in my demanding roman voice
"ok ok fine, but your gonna want to sit down for this." he said
They told me the whole story of Thalia getting kidnapped when she was talking to annabeth. thalia wanting to talk to annabeth and how percy wasn't there and annabeth saw a figure in a black cloak come out of the shadows and snatch thalia trying to go for annabeth but she fought it and ran to percy's cabin. but when she looked to see if it was following it disappeared and all of a sudden it was morning.
" this is not good" i said
"I know we have to go tell chiron and lupa" percy said
" YOU HAVENT TOLD THEM .'" said unnecessarily loud.
"we thought you would like to hear it first " said a recovering annabeth still in percys arms.
"well thanks, now lets go." i say as we run to the big house.

Annabeth's POV
I cant believe thalia was kidnapped. i knew that i should definetly run to percys cabin first which was a good idea because he held me the whole way. which was very comforting. once we go to the big house percy told chiron and lupa the whole story.
"we need to call a meeting" chiron and lupa said at the same time.
"yes" jason said.
"ok gather all the greek and roman counselors and send all the hunters." lupa ordered
"ok m'lady" jason said as we left.
JAson went to go tell the romans at Camp Jupiter while percy and I went to tell the hunters and the Greeks. first we stopped at hermes and told them demeter and so on.
The more people we told the more i started to cry. then percy had to do all the talking while i looked weak and cried into his chest. im pretty sure his t-shirt was soaked but of course it wasn't because he is the son of posiden. I actually broke down once and couldn't walk and percy had to carry me bridal style while i was still crying in his shoulder. once we told everyone percy was still carrying me and i wasnt crying cause im pretty sure i cried out all the water in me.
"Annabeth" percy says while i left me head for him to go in for a kiss. i smile saying
"much better" i say he smiles and says
" knew it would" as he comes in and kisses me again.
he starts to run while carrying me and that freaks me out cause he can be clumsy.
"percy jackson put me down! " is all i can say and he says
"ok" right when we are above the lake and drops me in.
i come up for air and see percy laughing.
"hey percy can you give me a hand." i say
"sure" he says still laughing as i pull him in.
"hey" he yells coming back up. we splash each other for a while then percy drags me underwater and puts a bubble around us and pulls m into a deep passionate kiss. he kisses me like he hasn't in a million years. just as amazing as the bst underwater kiss ever 4 years ago. he finally lets me breathe and i say as soon as i can
"i love you"
" i love you too" he says back pulling me into yet another kiss until finally it accurs to me
"the meeting!" i say getting his attention. we swim back up and percy pulls me out of the water and we run towards the big house.

Hope you liked will probably post in 2 days thanks for reading
pug
that was cool
wonder who kidnapped Thalia?
That was great now I sit and wait for 4 hours and 3 minutes for the actual son
haha i have 4 hrs till midnight but i ordered it so it wont come until like wednesday and btw u know this isn't the a son of neptune fan fix and and everyone i probably wont write for a while do to reading the book depends on when i get k thnx
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing post soon but i read it in 5 minuts
What's that supposed to mean?
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
hey puggyluv17! post!
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.

so post puggyluv17 post!
Sorry haven't posted In like three months guys I'll back started me and my friend might just start clean and write one together I'll keep you posted. Thnx for reading
Pug