The Heroes of Olympus You Know You are Obsessed When...

Artemis037 posted on Oct 02, 2011 at 05:17PM
So I have had this idea for a while... I don't know if it is a good idea or not. If someone already has something like this posted, JUST TELL ME! I will delete it, or find a way how... Anyways, this is a forum where you tell people different scenerios where you know you are obsessed with PJO or HoO. It has to be RELATED to PJO or HoO! Please try not to spam. You can write comments about what other people have posted and stuff. These scenerios can be real or fake!

Example: You know you are obsessed when someone compliments you on your white teeth and you think you should have a warning label just like a particular storm spirit...

Have fun, be creative, and don't be surprised that some of these are real :D!
last edited on Oct 20, 2011 at 06:44PM

The Heroes of Olympus 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Artemis037 said…
mischievous
Okay, I will post another!

You know you are obsessed when you see a boy with black hair and pale skin in WalMart and are dissappointed when you find out is name isn't Nico :O
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
you know you are obsessed when you join all the fan clubs about rick riordan or anything he writes

I think Ive seen this before or at least this type of forum
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
You know you are obsessed when you see any story with a kids with green or grey eyes and blonde or black hair mixed together and u wonder if it Percy and annabeths kid

And I think I've seen it on another club but not here
over a year ago Unimportance said…
smile
you know you are obsessed when every time you see someone with green eyes you think of percy.
over a year ago Starlight1o1 said…
You know you're obsessed when you start "accidentally" calling your math teacher Ms. Dodds to try and trip her up.

You know you are obsessed when you take sword fighting lessons just in case.

You know you are obsessed when you ask your best friend to take off their shoes so you can prove they are not a Strayr.

You know you are obsessed when you ask your parents if you can go to The Empire State Building/Long Island for your family Vacation.

You know you are obsessed when you try to enroll into Goode High/St Chairons.

You know you are obsessed when you start carrying a ballpoint pen with you where ever you go.

You know you are obsessed when you pray to Athena to help you when you have a suprise test.

A/N I actually did the last one. I was literally dieing until I started praying. When I handed in the test I thought I was going to fail but then when I got it back my test score was 59 out of 60. Thank you Athena :)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
^haha nice :) All the one's I have posted so far are actually true... Thanks for posting!!!

I guess I'm not that creative at coming up with forums :) But since no one knows exactly for sure if there is one on this club, I'll keep it here for now...

Thanks for all your posts guys! I really appreciate it :)

You know you are obsessed when you find out your neighboor's name is Nico, but are dissappointed when he looks sorta like a younger version of Leo...
over a year ago ApolloPride said…
You know you are obsessed when you start crying on your 14th birthday because you know that you will not be claimed.

^this happened to me, I need help.
over a year ago athena305 said…
You know you are obsessed when you start sword fighting during gym class with baseball bats.

(true story. I won.)
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
You know you are obsessed when you have found a way to relate 90% of the songs on your ipod to PJO somehow (true!)

You know you are obsessed when, whenever you are bored you start imagining that Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth are outside your math class door trying to figure out a way to get you to CHB (true! *ashamed* lol )

You know you are obsessed when, every time you talk to *that friend* the first two words are the number of days until SoN comes out (true...)

You know you are obsessed when you have started drawing pictures of he minor gods all over your papers (true- and let me just say that bia(force/violence, Nike's sister(?), in Zeus's guard) looks kick but.)

Im done now:)
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Lol this is funny

You know your are obsessed when you color your blond hair black and get green eyes

you know you are obsessed when you start dreaming that your a demigod son of Poseidon (I had that once)

you know you are obsessed when your best friend comes in with crutches and you think he is a sayter

You know you are obsessed when you start burning food over your stove to the gods

Lol
big smile
Haha! Thanks for the continuing posts! All are greatly appreciated :D

You know you are obsessed when you consider breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend for a moment because they don't know who Percy Jackson is O.o
over a year ago v_lav said…
You know you are obsessed when you think you can't get hurt by any weapon in the world to later realize that you never dipped in the river Styx
LOL fail :)
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
You know you are obbsessed when you have a dream where you and your friends are demigods at CHB and you're best friends with Thalia in it too. (true :P Thalia. Is. Awesome.)

You know you're obbsessed when all of your friends look like characters from PJO.....

and when you decide their nickname is the name of the charater they look like....

and you think of not being their friends when they dont even kno what PJO is.

You know you are obsessed when you want to dye your hair black and get electric blue contacts and you want to cut your hair short with a knife (true...... I am a Thalia freak)

big smile
Amazing guys! Thanks for all of your posts!

You know you are obsessed when you hear the initials PJB and you immediately think PJO insted of Peanut butter and jelly... (I know not that great, but that actually happened to me last night :D)
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
you know u r obsessed when u had a dream where u heard a random voice saying "you are the daughter of hecate the magic goddess"
no joke...
YKYAO when you eat peanut butter to act like Tyson (not that good I kno but my little cousin did that last night.)
big smile
Thanks guys! These are all amazing (and funny :D ) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You know you are obsessed when your password for everything is somehow PJO related...
YKYAOW you post tons of replies on a forom called You know you are obsessed when...... (You'll never believe, This is TRUE!)
YKYAOW you are nice to every tree just in case it is really Thalia.
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
cool
You know you're obsessed when...

you write Percy and Annabeth's names in a heart all over your papers

You say, "Hi Percy!" to evryone with messed up black hair
(true)
When you cry over deaths while reading
(True)
When you visit R.R. site everyday to check if anything new was posted(True)

You visit this site everyday to read forums about PJO
big smile
Haha! Love all the posts!!! Especially MCF2000 :) Like always, I really do appreciate all of the posts! It makes me feel not so alone in my obsession :P Haha, anyways, hope you guys haven't lost your creativity! I love reading what you guys come up with!

You know you are obsessed when you see an Omega and instantly think of HoO... (This is true, I saw the word Omega with the symbol on a truck yesterday, and I instantly thought of HoO :)I saw the truck again today, and guess what I thought of?)
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
big smile
You know you are obsessed when you:

Say "oh my gods"
Say "di immortales"
Think of Annabeth when you see gray eyes
Spend most of your time on the HoO spot
Don't speak with your friends for a day because they DON'T LIKE PERCY JACKSON LIKE WHAT THE HECK
Pretend that you are a daughter of Poseidon
Pretend that your pen is a sword

I can think of more, but I'm too lazy. P.S. I've done all of these! :P
YKYAO when

- you watch inception and the first thing you think of when you see the character Ariadne is, OH MY GODS IT IS THE LADY WITH THE STRING!!!!!!!!!!
- you hear about animals escaping from the zoo and think of the zoo animals that percy, annabeth and grover found and set free!!!
- you look back on your life and all of the weird things that have happened to you just to make sure that you are not in fact a demigod.
- you dream about being Nico's girlfriend (i know this is stupid but lets be honest he is awesome!)
- in your free time you think about which gods or goddesses people in your life are most like.

mischievous
Thanks guys! I feel like I keep repeating myself, but I don't know how to express how thankful I am that you guys are posting comments :D! Hmmm... How about everybody gets a muffin!!! There is something special about muffins on this spot.. Enjoy :P
Now we shall get down to business...

You know you are obsessed when:
*You realize that you have a Calypso in your life, just like Percy
*You actually understood what I said above

I wish mine were as funny as all of yours :P
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
You know you are obsessed when...
~you downloaded all the PJO and HoO books on iBooks as well as buying the hardcopy (true)
~someone is talking to you but you're not listening because you're thinking about the next book (Mark of Athena)
~when you think the girl who gets A+ must be a secret daughter of Athena
~when the weather is bad you pray to Zeus
~whenever you see a donut shop you immediately think it might be a monster donut shop
~when there's a rustle in the bush you turn around in case it is a monster
~when you take latin class you suspect your teacher is a centaur
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
haha i love these their friken halarious but now it's my turn;)

YKYAOW everytime you go to the stores and you start looking for people that remind you of pjO and HoO hehe:)
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
YKYAO when you talk about Percy Jackson everyday :)(SO TRUE)
YKYAO When right after you finish tSoN you look on the computer to see when tMoA will be out. (TRUE! :D )
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile
No i look at the back of the book

YKYOW you memorize most of the book in a month