The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus:The Mark of Athena

Poseidon_3_PJ posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 08:00PM
Title: The Mark of Athena
Rating: C,i guess maybe T
Type: Adventure, friendship, humor, maybe romance
Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Reyna, Frank, Hazel, Gwen,Dakota,Nico,Tyson,Ella, Bobby,Lupa,Chiron,Rachel,Bobby

Disclaimer:I own nothing!(maybe a few future characters) The story,character and settings was all made by Rick Riordan.

I hope this doesn't suck,and I'll post around once a week.depends how i feel.i don't care about spam.spam all you want.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN"T READ THE SON OF NEPTUNE!
last edited on Dec 31, 2011 at 06:38PM

The Heroes of Olympus 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
cool im the first to comment!
over a year ago Poseidon_3_PJ said…
im kinda working on it now so just wait
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
ok post soon!
Chapter 1-Percy
"So you’re the famous Jason Grace. I’ve took your spot as praetor, you know." I said as they stepped down from the war ship."Yeah,” said Jason.”I’ve took your spot too. I’m Annabeth’s new boyfriend.” He joked. Jason had blond hair, olive skin, and electric blue eyes. ”Shut up.” I blushed.” PEEERRRRCCCYYY!” Annabeth jumped into my arms pushing my down to the floor. She kissed me. I thought could never be happier .Then, she slapped me.”OUCH! What was that for?!” I yelled.”PERSEUS JACKSON! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”She screamed.”YOU HAVEN’T IRIS-MESSAGED, WROTE OR ANYTHING! I BARELY SLEPT, ATE AND...”She cleared her throat.”I’m just so glad you’re okay” And she hugged me so tight her hug would’ve broke Tyson’s ribs.”Percy, quite a girlfriend you got there.” said a boy. “First she tackles you, kisses you, screams at you, and then hugs you. Nope, nothing is wrong with her. Hey, I’m Leo Valdez, son of Hephatus.”
Leo looked Mexican-American. He had curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a mischievous smile that reminded me of the Hermes cabin. His fingers wouldn’t stop moving, so I instantly knew he had ADHD.
”It’s true, you know “said a girl.”She barely ate, well, unless you count licking the salt off the pretzels. Hi, I’m Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite.” She smiled.
Piper had chocolate brown hair which was cut choppy and uneven and her eyes were changing color, blue brown, and green.”McLean?”Frank repeated.”Like the Tristan McLean?”Piper’s smile faded as she nodded.” Cool! Your dad was so awesome in “The King of Sparta” and…”Frank kept blabbing and blabbing about Piper’s dad, and by the look on her face, she seemed annoyed. Actually we all were.”Frank,”I called. “Shut up.” “Sure.”Then, a blur of purple tackled Jason. It was Reyna.Piper's smile faded.”Jason, I was worried sick!”Jason smiled.”I’m fine. Now, let’s see what we found out so far.”

Is this good?plz post and tell how it is.
last edited over a year ago
i think its too short.eh,the next chapter will be longer.
that was amazing just be sure to edit,edit,and edit again (I know ive done it before it's annoying)
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
nice chapter
post soon!
This is only half.i'll post the rest sometime soon.

Chapter 2-Hazel
I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leo. He was exactly like Sammy. The same crazy smile, same curly hair, same beautiful brown eyes, and they both joked around and made me laugh. Yet, he wasn’t Sammy. Sammy’s dead and gone and there’s no chance of seeing him again. I remembered what Gaea told me, that Sammy went to Texas and had a family. Maybe, Leo was part of that family.
The Senate meeting was a battlefield. Annabeth had her knife in her hand, threatening Octavian, Octavian was yelling at Annabeth, “Enemy!”, and Percy and Reyna were holding them back. “Enemies, Reyna! Enemies!” yelled Octavian.” Percy has broken his promise, so therefore he must be killed!”
”I haven’t broken my promise. You’ve just really pissed Annabeth off.”Percy reasoned. "
Annabeth, please stop. I made a promise and...How’d you get your knife pass Terminus? Anyway, let’s go back see what we found out. First things first, Hazel, Frank, and I are all part of the seven. Who’s the other four? ”Three people really,” said Piper. “Jason, Leo and I.We don't know who's the other one." "Actually,I think we know who's the last one,"I said."There was a prophecy.And it mentioned a child of Athena."Everyone from Camp Half-blood stared at Annabeth.
supense cant wait till you post the rest and i see you edited good job
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
awesome
lol itd be funny if Percy was like
"No, Annabeth, its not you, its actually Malcom!"
lol

POst soon!
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
laugh
Darn I'm the eleventh to comment!
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
this is..........awesome :D
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
That would be funny nice catch
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
I loved how Jason was like "I’ve took your spot too. I’m Annabeth’s new boyfriend.” So funny!
Post soon!
It's been 10 days when are you posting?!
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
tongue
10DAYS?Look at my awesome profile pic
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
monkey
PLEASE POST! I'M BORED OUR OF MY LIFE WAITING! (Hope this is isn't spam, if it is, sorry)
over a year ago parras said…
post soon
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Cool story
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
smile
hey cool story,i like how u made annabeth kiss and yell at him when she saw him! keep posting plz!
over a year ago tman7800 said…
big smile
I like how it's sounding so far! I love these series and I hope to read more of your posts of the story and how it sounds!! keep posting please!
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
hi im new here....ive been following this forum without an id and so are my classmates so please post ..... im rooting for them as they dont hv ids!!!
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
hmmm
unkown question are you folloing every percy jackson story on fanpop?
over a year ago GirlyGrossness said…
worried
don't keep us waiting!!!
over a year ago madsavroc123 said…
Post soon
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
smile
AMAZING!!! i just found this story, and now i seriously want more!!!
POST PLEASE!!!!!!
ppost post! good!
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
cool
I like your story, but you should post it on this new club called the Fanfic.
goo! keep posting!
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
heart
Please post, I really like it.
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
smile
I like it so far. Keep posting!
~Piper~
no posting?
im sooooo sorry i wasnt posting my computer wasent working and i had TONS of homework so heres the rest.

Percy was trembling. “Ummm, Hazel,” said Annabeth.”What exactly was the prophecy?””This isn’t the complete prophecy, but here you go: To the north, beyond the gods, lies the legion’s crown. Falling from ice, the son of Neptune shall drown. Wisdom’s daughter walks alone, the mark of Athena burns through Rome.”Percy was pale as Hades.”Hera told me herself you would be very important in the prophecy.”Percy mumbled. “She said you would cause the most trouble.” Then, a video image appeared out of thin air. There was a man with brown thinning hair and a scruffy beard and he looked very worried.”Chiron!” Percy cried. Chiron smiled.”Percy, my boy. You remember me. Where is Annabeth?”Annabeth showed herself.”Here. What’s wrong?”
"Its Rachel.She has recited a prophecy." Chiron tensed."Here it is.To the north, beyond the gods, lies the legion’s crown. Falling from ice, the son of Neptune shall drown.Go to Greece,then to Rome,there you shall meet the Nome.Wisdom’s daughter walks alone, the mark of Athena burns through Rome.You will find the secret in the crate,a child of love will meet its fate."
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
Great chapter :) And I don't want to sound annoying, but remember, whenever someone speaks, you have to start a new paragraph. Sorry, I just have a little trouble reading it when it's all squished together. But good job! :D
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
really cool chapter ;)
Sweet! Now here your personal"geek"
:-B

Lol

-unknown
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Cool
omg! that was soo cool! keep posting!
over a year ago percyisthebeest said…
Really good I liked it post soon!
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
big smile
oooo my gods, oo my gods, oo my gods, ooo my gods, ooo my gods, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post soooon if you don't am going to die plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.

your story is spectacular Poseidon_3_PJ and keep writing!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I love this! You should totally keep posting.

Just for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
This is amazing Poseidon_3_PJ!!! Keep posting ;)
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
ya think she abnded this?
no posting? abandoned?!

nooooooooooooooooo...........

*echo*
over a year ago p_nlove101 said…
worried
i totally love the story you can't stop yet.
sad
i didn't.(i dont care about spelling mistakes anymore and i stop using correct stuff somewere in the story)

Chapter 3-Piper
Child of love? I was the only in the prophecy! I don't want to die! I'm too young! I tried to meet Jason's eyes, but his face wouldn't even turn to me."Wait a minute," said Leo."Rachel said child of love so there's a 50% chance it could be a guy." Leo was right, for once, it could be a boy. But that didn't make me any happier. “And what’s this Nome thing?”Leo questioned. “Are you sure she didn’t say gnome?” “No.” replied Chiron. “I am sure Rachel said Nome and it’s because. . . I know what she is talking about.” Everyone stared at Chiron. “Is it just me, or does Chiron know everything?” I asked. “So, what is this Nome thing?” Chiron paled. “I’m sorry, but I swore on the River Styx I wouldn’t tell. But I will tell you this,” Thunder rumbled. “These people are not Greek, or Roman. They are . . . completely different people.” The sky darkened. “I have said enough. Percy, Jason, you two are the leaders of this quest. Remember, Gaea will do anything to get you, all of you.Don’t let her.” Slowly the image was fading. “And most importantly, wo. . .” Chiron was gone. “So,” Leo said. “Can we take a tour of ur camp?” Reyna looked at Leo as if he was insane, which he did act like some times."Sure.just dont distroy anything."
ill post the rest asap!
mischievous
Lol Leo. I love him. I think i know where ur going with this story and i have to admit that i am very disapointed...

That this is the first one i found that is doing this!! Its a great idea!!! U rock!!
~Piper~
mischievous
Quick question, when do u post?
over a year ago post-now675 said…