The Heroes of Olympus Revenge is Sweet

kgirl925 posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 03:41AM
okay so this is just going to be a test. here is the description:

it is 5000 years in the future. Percy, annabeth, and the gang have been promoted to gods and Chiron has retired and passed away. they are no longer at camp half-blood and instead they look over the realms they rule. argus and tyson is now in control of camp-half blood and is doing a very good job at it.a new uprising demigod, son of percy and annabeth goes on a quest to the underworld and accidentally opens the doors of death while searching for a spirit that will help him on his quest. now the giants and titans are unleashed, they will be working together to revenge once again. but their old allies are also back, so now it's up for some secrets to be unleashed.zeus and the gods have forgotten about the last few wars, it's up to our old heroes to step in and help the demigods defeat the giants and the titans. even when they battled them it was long ago, so do they remember what they did and how they defeated them? also at the same time they decide that the gods have no right to rule because they never helped them and don't even know about the war so they will have to tackle the gods after they defeat the titans and the giants.

i will see if people comment on this i might continue if not i'll delete
last edited on Oct 12, 2011 at 03:45AM

The Heroes of Olympus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angelic
please post this sounds interesting.
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
sounds cool
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
surprise
aren't the gang now gods? so if they think the gods aren't suitable to rule the world now, what about them???