The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus- The Mark of Athena

fusshi123 posted on Oct 18, 2011 at 02:35AM
characters - Percy Jackson, Annabeth, jason, hazel, leo, frank etc.

rating - Q. (So don't read it! haha:) )

i do not own the heroes of olympus or the percy jackson series all rights go to rick riordan

will not post on two days of a week. (Not allowed to use com)

last edited on Jan 24, 2012 at 01:47PM

The Heroes of Olympus 227 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 227

over a year ago unknownquestion said…
angry
NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! don't end PERCABETH!!!!!:0 ANNABETH WHY?!?!?! *sobs*
On a happier note I hope Leo and Percy become like best friends they seem good together I liked Jason pov better because it didn't bring me the end of percabeth:( you must fix that!plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz I'm begging you
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
big smile
PERCABETH! PERCABETH! POST! POST! this is awesome, keep on posting because this is extremely good!!!
They need to stay together! Shut up aphrodite!!!
Again on a happier note that was good at least annabeth didn't actually meet someone else

Because if she did I would punch her in the face
Lol
Post soon:)

-unknown
Well im still steamy about annabeth but (I did say but) that was good and I think the one who will walk a different path is annabeth becuz in tson It said that wisdoms child will walk alone the mark of Athena burns through Rome so instead of Greece annabeth will go to rome? Idk post soon!:)
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
nice! post soon
big smile
AWESOME!!!!!!!! as for constructive criticism, I honestly don't see how this could get better, except for that last chapter was a tiny bit short, but who cares? you make up for it by posting a lot. you are literally THE god of writing fast! I can't believe u started this morning and you already posted 4 pretty awesome-sized chapters!!!!!!! I seriously hope you can post soon, so try!! (pretty please) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pretty pretty please) !!!!!!!!!!
big smile
damn you aphrodite! i want to backhand her, because this is like 1 of the ONLY stories i have read where annabeth doesn't betray percy, so we need percabeth. i like percabeth as u might be able to tell from my username. This was an awaesome chapter, i cant wait for the next post!!!!!!!
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
zzz
Omg! Post
Seriously you must post or I will faint wait I see the stars what in the-*faints*
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
zzz
ok sorry guys im not from america so the time here is different i just woke up! will post soon!
worried
i know its short but i wrote that in ten minutes! (cause you guys were asking me to post)
big smile
STILL AWESOME! As long as its percabeth in the end, im not mad about this stuff in between, cause its awesome and creative!!!!!
cant wait for another post, take your time. dont rush it, but still (obviously), POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERCABETH! PERCABETH! thank you so much, i needed that! wow, you are fast at typing and thinking up great chapters! just out of curiousity, where do you live? im not being a stalker or anything, but at least like what time zone (im guessing around the eastern asian time zone), u dont have 2 say anything, but wow, just woke up? awesome. its like 9 pm where i am (eastern coast of us, not saying the details cause im paranoid that a stalker might see this). wow, im ranting. sorry, anyway, awesome chapter, cant wait for next!!!! pOsT sOoN !!!!!!!
big smile
haha uhh its 9.30 AM in my country, singapore...
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
this is a great story!please post soon !
big smile
cool! sorry about all the exclamation marks and big smiles, but im so happy you post a lot!!!!! POst soON!!
could you guys give me props?
last edited over a year ago
sad
reminder- i won't post until 3.45 pm in singapore(tomorrow) which is around 3.45 am in america so i will write out a chapter now to post tomorrow! I will not be posting on two of the days in every week so bye!
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshoh­myg­osh­!!!­!!!
PERCABETH!!!!!*runs and screams wildly* plz post soon! That was too good to be true *squeals in excitement*

-Unknown
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
hmmm
Poseidon and Athena wouldn't let Aphrodite(The Goddess of love for Christs sake) Destroy Annabeth AND Percy. She would be in big trouble. For a love goddess I don't think Aphrodite is THAT stupid. Let's get real here, ccan't happen. But of course the stpry is great, and that makes it smooth out. I just meant in RR's version that is on the ferge of impossible
big smile
@ iamawesome77 i appreciate your constructive critism. but you know, Aphrodite is a goddess, she can do anything she wants.
big smile
to make up for not posting enough today, here's another chapter :D
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
awsoooome! ilove how uve got it all spaced out! most people dont put any breaks punctuation description.... u rock! such a pleasant read! plz post soon!
post soon
p.s im also rooting fr my whloe class kay? and all those people who dont hv ids their comments are inaudible, but they r there!
so dont worry abt too less comments!
p.p.s im in india that means teens in india r also reading this, heck this site got told to me by a10th grader!
so that means people around the globe r also reading this!
keep it up!!
ohh haha thanks! i'm also actually kinda knew at this too!
last edited over a year ago
Please give me props guys!
big smile
AWESOME! cant wait for percabeth, and thank you so much for posting!!
YOU HEARD fusshi123, PROPS!!!!
This is great! :) I have been to Singapore! Anyway, props will be on their way in good time
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Just have to say Awsome
sooo good! i guess this makes up fr u abandoning that _____ reads ____ forum

keep up the good work!

& do u mind if u post daily, i mean is soo awsome and i hate not knowing the whole story!
tnx
big smile
THANK YOU 4 POSTING!!!!!!!!! you are now my official favorite writer on fanpop!!!!!!! POst soON !!!!!!!!!!!!
its 10 pm in my country now, parents are out, i WILL post a chapter before i go to sleep, okay?
big smile
*GASP* leo is sammy????? well this can get interesting quickly, very very quickly, hehehe. ZANK U FUR PEUSTEENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post soon please, you are truly amazing!!!!!
mischievous
Aww thank you! Will try to post tomorrow! Next post will be jason's POV. Will try to make it more interesting!!!
cool
I hope you got the props

LOL where is this parody? I have to see it

Post soon !
crying
Sorry guys for not posting today! Was really busy... Will post tomorrow!
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
LOVE IT! PLEASE POST SOON! post tomorrow! or else.....jk
Wow I'm amazed I wasn't able to keep up lately because I was busy but then I caught up and they already reunite! Yes! Anyway I like your Leo pov they are pretty good to me and finally a forum where Sammy is reborn into leo. That's what I think happened. Anyway post soon:@)

Unknown
big smile
Its pronounced zi ning. Not sure if non-chinese can pronounce that.
smile
An 8 year old in a prophecy! Post soon
post soon so did you get my props or not? :/ i think I gave you 3
monkey
Cool, 8 year old in the GREAT prophecy? and he knows that his mom is a godess? well, this can get very interesting, very fast, hehe..hehehe...HaHa.....HAHAHA..........MU­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­A!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! i need a life
jk

POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!monkey
big smile
@ kgirl yes i did get the props and thanks!
big smile
so basically there is this major exam in singapore called PSLE. all 12 year olds must take the test. every 12 year old in singapore takes the same test. after the test, kids usually go crazy and not study for... 2 months or so? SO in school now we don't really learn stuff cuz PSLE is over... so my teacher brought the class to the computer lab and so now i can use the computer. :D
yay! u posted! post!post! post!

or ill send homemade greek fire (trust me it worked! tested it on a monkey :) duisguised as banana)
sad
sad
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
please post!
gah was very busy yesterday im sorry!!
over a year ago persius said…
sad
Please Post
Wow amazing!$$$$ for the chapters. XD