The Heroes of Olympus The Lost Hero, my style.

lcrs50 posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 09:31PM
Okay, I know people have allready made story's about this, but I thought I would make one the way I want to. others are really, good and I thought it would be fun to make one of my own. anywayse, here's the story.

rating: T for teen.

charicters: All of the Olympian gods and godesses, greek and roman. Percy, Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Conner and Traves Stoll, Clarisa, Jack, Will, Mark, Tom, and Jason.

Genra:action, adventure, comedy, and maybe romance?

and yes, i do take spam.

so, go ahead and start a spam war, if you want. i don't care.

Hade's POV.

Posidon, the other Olympians, and I were sitting in our throns, waiting for Zeus to show up so we could get the councle meeting started. The air rushed past us as he appeared in front of his thron. He sat down and said, "Let's begin the meeting now."

We nodded and Athena stood up to speak when a light shone brightly in the throne room, partially blinding me. Three shapes appeared in the light, and then we heard the yelling. Two of them landed on the couch, and the third landed on the floor. The one on the floor yelled, "Oh, come on! Serously, why does this sort of stuff alwayse happen to me?"
last edited on Nov 28, 2011 at 12:26AM

The Heroes of Olympus 112 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

over a year ago lcrs50 said…
Percy's POV.

I stood up and marked off another day om my callinder. Only two more days untill school is out and I can go to camp and see my friends again. I opened my door and went to the kitchen to snag a bag of chips while my mom, Sally, and my step dad, Paul were out on a date. I walked back to my room and sat down on my bed. One problem occured as I did so. That problem was: my bed was gone. I was sitting down on a black void. My one thought before I fell through it was, "Hera, if you did this, your going to regret it,"

Nico's POV.

I sighed and layed back on my bed. I hated being grounded, stuck in the underworld like this. So what if I failed math. It's not like I failed Greek history, and considering my family, it would have been really messed up if I had. A servant poked his head around my door and asked if I needed anything. I said no and sent him away. I stood up, walked over to my desk and picked up a book, then, turning back to sit on my bed, I fell into a black void. My only thought about it was, "Oh, great! Dad's gonna be furious at me for this."

Thalia's POV.

I was sitting down on a boulder away from our camp fire, cleaning my sword. "Stupid refroming monsters," I thought sourly, scrubbing the monster slime off of it. I finally got the sword sparkling clean again, so I put it back in my bracelet, then, after cleaning my shield, I tapped it and put it back in my necklace. I stood up, glancing at my wolf, and took a step forward to join my friends. I tripped over a branch and when I reached out to catch my self, I didn't hit the ground. I just kept falling. I screamed and thought, "Holey crap! Hera, if you did this to me, I'm going to kill you!"

Percy's POV.

I couldn't I was freefalling, again. The last time I free fell, I was jumping off a ship just before it exploded. I screamed and it was, unexpectidly, answered with someone elses scream. "AAAAAHHHHH!" a girl screamed. I knew that scream.

"Thalia?" I called to her.

She screamed in return, "Percy? That you?" I laughed in releaf.

"Yeah, it's me. What's going on?" I called back.

She might have replyed, but was cut off by someone yelling, "This is awsom!" I knew that voice. But it couldn't be. He was grounded.

"Nico?" Thalia beat me to it.

"Yeah?" he called back.

"Did you do this?" I called to him. He slowly fell into view. Finally, I could see the color of his socks, then Thalia fell on my other side. She was keeping her hands over her face and Nico was spread out like he was parachuting.

He glowered at me and said, "Okay, 1. I'm grounded. 2. I'm not stroung enough. 3, it looks like we're going to land in a second." I looked below us, and I could see a bright light. I closed my eyes as we met the light.

Thalia screamed and I heard a loud thunk as I landed on the floor while they landed on the couch. I opened my eyes and glared at them. "Oh, come on!" I yelled. "Serously, why does this sort of stuff alwayse happen to me?"

Thalia and Nico laughed at me. "Serously, seaweed brain. You of all people couldn't have found that painful," Nico said.

I stood up, rubbing my back. "Oh, shut up. I'm getting really tired of all the bad stuff happinig to me. Why can't one of you two get hit with bad luck for once?" I demanded. They laughed harder.

"We're not the ones with the Achiles curse," Thalia replyed, holding her side, laughing. I threw her my new and improved I'm-going-to-kill-you-later-if-you-don't-s­top­-la­ugh­ing­-at­-me­-ri­ght­-no­w glare. She clapped a hand over her mouth, but didn't stop laughing.

I rolled my eyes and said, ignoring the laughter, "Where are we, anyways?" I looked past the collums, past the old man in a wheelchair sitting beside eight kids, past the hearth, past the gods and godess twords the...waite. Gods and Godesses? My eyes snapped back at them, my mouth dropped, and I made a noise like, "EEPE!"

Nico and Thalia jumped up beside me, their mouths agap like mine and Nico mumbled to us, "Oh, boy. Dad's going to kill me now."

"You think you got it bad? Our dads are staring at us right now. It looks like Thalia's dad is going to zap us all with his master bolt. I know that look in his eyes," I whispered to him. The three of us nodded our heads in agreement.

When Hades turned twords us, he didn't kill his son, wich made us suspisious. Then Zeus boomed, "Who are you three? How did you get in here?" just as a box fell on my head.

Zeus's POV.

I stared my I-will-make-you-eat-voltage-if-you-don't-s­ay-­who­-yo­u-a­re-­rig­ht-­now look, then said, "Who are you three? How did you get in here?" I was supressing my laughter at the noise the boy who landed on the floor had made. It reminded me of the noise Hermes and Apollo made when Artemes glared daggers at them.

A light appeared above the boys head just as I said that. A package fell on top of him and he yelled, "Serously, what the hell is going on? Why hit me with a box?" I carefully hid my grin and forced myself to chock back my laughter. Athena, Ares, and some others didn't do so well. They laughed along with the two others that fell from the sky. The boy glared at them all sourly.

"Hermes, what is it?" I asked him.

He shurged. "I don't know. No one here ordered something," he replyed. The boy opened it and grinned.

is this okay?
post and tell me if you like it.
if not, you should still post so you guys can tell me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
^Zeus.
Eh, it's okay. You do know that you no more fanfics are aloud? There was a ote about it. So please delete this and repost it on The Fanfic(a club)
Signed,
Wierdo2(Deputy Chief Wierdo 2 head Volunteer Spam Police Heroes of Olympus division.
laugh
okay, you want to repeat that?

because i did't follow that at all?

new post banning fanfic's? where is this post. show it to me and i will deleat it?

or, are you just messing with me?
Percy's POV.

I glared at them because they were laughing, then opened it. After a moment's thought, I grinned. I picked up a letter and laughed. "Wow, this has to be a knew record," I said.

"What does it say?" Nico asked.

I read it aloud. "Dear Olympians and the three Heros of Olympus. I sent you back in time to read these books. The first is The Lost Hero and the second is The Son of Neptune. I might send the third book, but I don't know. Olympians, if you try to kill this trio or change what happens in these books, I'll send them back to their time and erase all of your memorise. Signed, Nessa. P.S. Don't worry, Heros. Your time is frozen, so that time dosn't pass while your gone. Son of Death, don't worry. Your father won't kill you because he allready knows that your in the past."

Nico laughed and said, "Yeah, I doubt it. Dad was going to kill me because I failed math. He can't possibly be allright for traveling through time." We laughed with him.

Hades said, "Son of death? Are you my son?" We laughed at him, wich made him somun some skelitens, so we got really quiet really quickly.

Zuse stood up and said, "Now that we know what that is, who are you?" We looked at each other, at Zeus, then back at each other. We went into our childre-of-the-big-there huddle and whispered to each other, trying to figure out it we should tell them who we are and who our parents are. We finally decided, and toghether, Thalia and I pushed Nico to the front of our group.

"Okay, since you guys can't kill us, wich is really cool since the oath is still going on, we can tell you. I'm Nico, he's Percy, and she's Thalia," Nico said. The trio of gods either ghasped, chocked, or qualed in the sight of their wives. We grinned at them.

The group of kids beside the guy in a wheel chair ghasped at the name Thalia Grace. One of them chocked up. "Thalia? We thought you were dead," she said, stepping forward, then running and tackle hugging her.

"Woah, Annabeth. You shrunk from 5'6 to 4'5. Cool," Nico said, grinning at her, then prying her off of Thalia and hugging her. Annabeth just stared at him like he was a freak.

"Do I know you?" she asked nervously. She didn't like the son of Hades.

"Yeah, wise girl. The four of us have been friends ever since you, Percy, and Thalia found and saved me and my sister, now deceasd, from that what-ever-its-name-is at a military accademy," Nico said. "All though, you and...ow,ow,owww." He trailed off because I squeazed his arm tightly.

"Nico, her mom is right there. Pluse, she'll go all 'STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!' on us," Percy hissed.

"Why would I say that, Percy?" Athena asked curiously.

Percy froze and glared at Nico. "No reason, Lady Athena," he replyed.

"Well, since we know all of you guys, let's read the book," Thalia said, picking it up. Before she started reading she said, "Conner, Travis, Will, Jack, Mark, Tom, do not try any of the joks you hear in this book. They don't end well. With that, she began.

No one's POV.

""Chapter 1. Jason. Even before he got electrocuted, Jason was having a bad day."" Thalia said.

Zeus sat up straight and asked, "Jason?"

We nodded and grined. "Yes, your son Jason. He's fine now, by the way," Nico said. We laughed.

Thalia went on, ""He woke in the backseat of a school bus, not sure where he was, holding hands with a girl he didn't know. That wasn't necessarily the rotton part. The girl was cute, but he couldn't figure out who she was or what he was doing there. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying to think.""

"I wonder why he couldn't rember anything?" Dyonises asked. We snickered, causing them to look at us.

"Amnesia," Percy replyed.

Thalia kept going, ""A few dozen kids sprawled in the seats in front of him, listning to iPods, talking, or sleeping. They all looked around his age...fifteen? Sixteen? Okay, that was scary. He didn't know his own age.""

and that's where i'm going to stop for today.
okay, since it won't put itallics on it for some reason, i'm going to put two sets of quotation markes around it. post and tell me what you think.
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
big smile
POST POST POST POST!!!!!
smile
lol, pugluv98.
don't worry, i will....

just as soon as i get my notes in order.
just give me a day or so, and i'll post, okay?
thanks and keep reading, even though this probibly has a lot of spelling mistakes and stuff.

oh, well. keep readign and commenting!
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
big smile
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­oos­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­stt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­t
hmmm
okay, sorry, guys. i've been really busy, and, ironicly, i forgot all about this one. sorry. i'm posting now. sorry.

Percy smiled and said, “God, he really went on about that when he was on that bus. I can see now why Annie tried to kill him. About six times.” Nico and Thalia snickered at that, rembering the death glares that she had given the guy, and Percy out loud, rembering the time Annabeth had almost killed him.

""The bus rumbled down a bumpy road. Out the windows,desert rolled by under a bright blue sky. Jason was pretty sure he didn’t live in the desert. He tried to think back… the last thing he rembered was…"" Thalia said. ""The girl squeezed his hand. ‘Jason, you okay?’ She wore faded eans, hiking boots, and a fleece snowboarding jacket. Her chocolate brown hair was cut choppy and uneven, with thin strands braided down the side. She had no mackup like she was trying not to draw attention to herself, but it didn’t work. She was serously pretty. Her eyes seemed to changecolor like a kaleidoscope—brown, blue, and green.""

Aphrodiety sighed.

“Okay, my throught hurts. Who wants to read next?” Thalia asked, holding up the book.

Nico’s POV.
Still in the throne room.

Zeus stood up and said, “I think it’s time for a break. The younger children need a break and they are probibly hungry. Am I right?” he asked, looking at the others.

Annabeth stood up and grinned. “Yes, Lord Zeus,” she said, and she led her group out of the throne room to the dining hall in the srounding town around the building.

“Percy, Thalia, Nico, you three stay here for a minute,” Zeus said. We groned, betting on what was going to happen next.

“Yes, Zeus? What is it?” Percy asked, causing us to thump him on the back of the head.

“Percy, don’t be like that around him. Rember what happened last time?” Thalia hissed at him. Percy gulped, rembering. He nodded and sat down, trying to be invisible.

Zeus stood up. “You must tell us who you are. Who are your parents? And by that, I mean, who are your immortal parents?” he asked.

“We can’t tell you. The oath is still going on. Of course, you all know who Thalia is, but we can’t tell you about ourselvs untill later,” I said. Percy grinned. He also rembered the time I we had to help Hades and his wife get back his blasted sword. It had nearly killed us, and Percy was almost killed by posion from what-ever-it-he-or-she-was.

“What oath?” Zeus asked, trying to be sly.

Thalia and Percy promptly slaped me on the back of my head. “Owww,” I complained.

“You know, the Oath. Anyways, we’re hungry. Excuse us,” Thalia said. She and Percy grabed my arms and all but draged me out of the room, leaving behind the very confused Gods and Godesses.

okay, is it good? is it average?
i serously need you guys to tell me, because i'm not sure it it's good or not. i need to know. please, tell me. i'm begging here!
big smile
yay you posted
its really good, im glad somebody else is doing one like i am, its int3eresting how many different ways there are for people to get hurt
laugh
its not good it is AWESOME!
laugh
thanks for being honest, PerciusJackson. i needed someone to critisize this. *did i spell that right? probibly not.*

i'll post in just a few minutes, after i yell at the kids i'm babysitting. *didn't spell that right either, did i? sigh*

anyways, keep commenting. i need your critisizm. *note to self: must get dictionary for this. great i didn't even spell tha right. ugh*
wink
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy your going to post and as long as i understand what your saying it wont matter how you spell it cause im pretty sure i spell worst
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
well criticize wasnt spelled right, but babysitting was so keep posting!!!
laugh
shout out to:PerciusJackson,Child_of_Hermes, and pugluv98 for commenting when i needed them to. thanks guys. this chapter is for you guys.

also, child_of_Hermes, i'm pritty sure i spell the worst. trust me on that.

okay, here it is.

Percy's POV.
The dinning room.

I sat down with the others and glared at Nico. "Dude, you could have gotten me killed in there! You know how she reacts to me dating her daughter?" I hissed at him.

Thalia hissed, "And you know you can't tell them about the oath. If they figure out who our parents are before it's time, they'll blast us to smitherens!" I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I forgot. I won't do it again, I promis," he said. We finised eating in silence. Then I noticed Athena and Aphrodiety whispering together.

"Uh, oh. That can't be good," I said, nodding to the two consperiting godesses.

Nico and Thalia nodded. I stood up and went to throw away my paper plate. Aphrodiety stood up and intercepted me at the trash can. "So, Percy. I know you have a girlfriend," she said. It wasn't a question.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"I am ninety-five percent sure I know who it is. Now, tell me, is it that Thalia girl?" she asked. I stared at her, then laughed.

"No, my lady. It's not," I replyed.

"Then you have confermed my suspecions. Your girlfriend is that daughter of Athena. Annabeth," she said. I froze, shock on my face.

She grinned. "Please, please, please, please, please, don't tell Athena. She and my immortal parent will kill me if they find out. The book will tell them. Please, wate untill then to say anything. Please?" I begged.

Her smile widened. "I won't, Percy. But when the book says it, I will enjoy working with your relationship," she said.

I nodded stifly, then we both turned around and walked away from each other. I sat back down with the others, and stared at the table, stunned.

Thalia knew right away what Athena had said. "She knows, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. She knows," I replyed.

They stared at me, supprised and a little scared for me. "Is she going to mess with your love life?" Nico asked.

I nodded. Nico patted me on the back sympetheticly. "Sorry, dude. I don't know what to say." I nodded and, together, we stood up and walked back to the throne room.

Nico and Thalia talked to each other, avoiding my gaze. I didn't say anything as we all took our seats on the couches and the gods and godesses on their thrones. Aphrodiety looked pointedly at me and grinned evily at me. I gulped, causing the other demi-gods to look at me. I shook my head.

"Who's reading?" Thalia asked.

Nico stood up and took the book from her. "I will," he said. He opened it to where they had left off...

okay, that's where i'm going to stop for tonight. sorry.

is it good? is it bad?
tell me. i need criticks.
please, help me.
it was so AWESOME it fried my eyeballs but good news i can see pretty good so i can still read your AWESOME storys
over a year ago 123zar said…
smile
you guys, percy is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! that book is sooo epic.....
over a year ago 123zar said…
hey, Icrs50 you seriously love this book, don`t you? I love it too. it`s awesome. i know that!!!!! i`m new here.
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
big smile
AWESOME thanks for um, thanking me!!! also, I just found out that pugluv98 is going to post tomorrow on "Gods read The Heroes of Olympus" both of your forums are are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! keep posting!!!
big smile
thanks for the news, Child_of_Hermes. and i'll keep posting.

and yes, i do love this book. it's really good.
^um, Child_of_Hermes? how did you know I was posting today?
cake
i'm not entirely sure how Child_of_Hermes knew that, but ok.

i'll post as soon as i find my flashdrive, okay?

in the mean time, enjoy this cake.
big smile
okay, still having trouble finding my flashdrive, so i'll post when i get to school tommorow, after my eyedoctor tommorow morning. ugh!

so, see you guys later. bye!
meh
Nico's POV.
back in the throne room.

I opened the book and said, "Jason let go of her hand. 'Um, I don't--" In front of the bus, a teacher shouted, "All right, cupcakes, listen up!"

Hermes snickered. "Cupcakes?" he asked.

"Let me guess, Hedge?" Dionysus asked.

I nodded, hiding a smile. "The guy was obviously a coach. His baseball cap was pulled low over his hair, so you could just see his beady eyes. He had a wispy goatee and a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy. His buff arms and chest pushed against a bright orange polo shirt. His nylon workout pants and Nikes were spotlesswhite. A whistle hung from his neck, and a megaphone was clipped to his belt. He would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five foot zero. When he stood up in the aisle, one of the students called, "Stand up, Coach Hedge!"

The gods and demi-gods laughed at the description. "I have got to meet this kid, Jason," Apollo snickered.
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
cool post soon
okay: good news? or bad news first?

i'll give you the bad first.
mynotes on my story arn't on my flash drive, that i found in my locker. good news is i have my copy of the book, so i can rewright it all. okay, i'll post soon. thanks and enjoy.

Still Nico's POV.
Still in the throne room.

"I heard that!" The coach scanned the bus for the offinder. Then his eyes fixed on Jason, and his scowl deepened. A jolt went down Jason's spine. He was sure the coach knew he didn't belong there. He was going to call Jason out, demand to know what he was doing on the bus--and Jason wouldn't have a clue what to say.

Ares gave them a coocked, strange grin, that was eager for some chaos and destruction. I rolled my eyes at the strange-chaos loving god and continued reading.

But Coach Hedge looked away and cleared his throat. "We'll arrive in five minutes! Stay with your partner. Don't lose your worksheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes causes any trouble on this trip, I'll personally send you back to campus the hard way." He picked up a baseball bat and made like he was hitting a homer.

Ares sighed, dissapointed. Percy grinned and said, "I wish he did that to Jason. Then it would have been less strain on them." This made the campers from the future laugh, and the younger campers stare at them like they were crazy.

Jason looked at the girl next to him. "Can he talk to us that way?" She shrugged. "Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where kids are the animals,'" She said it like it was a joke they'd shared before. I said, not daring to look at Hera.

Percy and Thalia glared at her, causing the gods and young campers to wonder what was up with them.

I wisely went on. "This is some kind of mistake," Jason said. "I'm not supposed to be here." The boy in front of him turned and laughed. "Yeah, right, Jason. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW." The girl blushed. "I didn't steal that car, Leo!"

Aphrodite and Hephaestus gulped and leaned forward. "Leo?" the god of fire, crafts, and blacksmiths asked.

"Piper?" the godess of love and beauty demanded.

Percy, Thalia, and I laughed. "Yeah, Piper and Leo! Your kids!" They gulped and glanced at each other.

"What's you son doing with my girl?" the godess demanded.

"What's your daughter doing with my boy?" the god shouted.

"They're hanging out and have become friends in our time," I replyed. I went back to reading before they could shout at us.

"Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you?" He raised his eyebrows at Jason like, can you believe her? Leo looked like a Latino Santa's elf, with curly black hair, pointy ears, and a mischievous smile that told you right away this guy should not be trusted around matches or sharp objects. His long, nimble fingers wouldn't stop moving--drumming on the seat, sweeping his hair behind his ears, fiddling with the buttons of his army fatigue jacket. Either the kid was naturally hyper or he was hopped up on enough sugar and caffeine to give a heart attack to a water buffalo.

"My children can be trusted around sharp objects, and they do very well with matches," Hephaestus said annoyed.

Hermes eyes lit up at the mintion of sugar, caffeine, and a watter buffalo having a heart attack. Percy glared at him and said, "Hermes, don't even think about trying it. And you better not tell you children in any way, shape, of form to try that. It will end badly for you if you try it." He got his bow out of his weapon bracelet and pulled back on the string, an arrow magicly appearing on it.

Hermes nodded and stared guilty at the floor. Artemes and Apollo stared at Percy, supprised. Thalia and I wern't supprised at that, because we had seen it to meny times to count.

"Anyway," Leo said, "I hope you've got your worksheet, 'cause I used mine for spit wads days ago. Why are you looking at me like that? Somebody draw on my face again?" I continued. "I don't know you," Jason said. Leo gave him a crocodile grin. "Sure, I'm not your best friend. I'm his evil clone."{/b}

"Don't even think about it, Hermes," Percy said, catching the guilty god's face.

I laughed.

[b]"Leo Valdez!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front. "Problem back there?" Leo winked at Jason. "Watch this." He turned to the front. "Sorry, Coach! I was having trouble hearing you. Could you use your megaphone, please?" Coach Hedge grunted like he was pleased to have an excuse. He unclipped the megaphone from his belt and continued giving directions, but his voice came out like Darth Vader's. The kids cracked up

So did the gods.

The coach tried again, but this time the megaphone blared:"The cow says moo!"

The gods howled.

The kids howled, and the coach slammed down the megaphone. "Valdez!" Piper stifled a laugh. "My god, Leo. How did you do that?" Leo slipped a tiny Phillips head screwdriver from his sleeve. "I'm a special boy." I said.

okay, guys. here's where i'm gonna stop. i'm tired, so, i'll post the rest later after church and out trip to Wall Mart and stuff. later.
really good post soon
zzz
awesome chapie hope you make the populer list one day and post soon
crying
how long has it been since your last post i tink i am suffring from the disease not postitis it cause youto rush the author and there guenisness in stoiries poor me
hmmm
i just posted that last night...
don't sue me. i didn't go to wall mart. i went to the movies. guess what i got to watch...
okay, i'll tell you. i got to see Breaking Dawn part 1. it was amazing.
okay, here's my next one. hope you guys like it.

now, where was i?
oh, right. here.

Thalia's POV.
still the throne room.
(that's not gonna change for a while. just so you know.)

"Guys, seriously," Jason pleaded. "What am I doing here? Where are we going?" Piper knit her eyebrows. "Jason, are you joking?" Nico said.

I grinned at the coming joke. Percy rolled his eyes. He had met Leo last summer at camp, and he thought that all of his jokes were corney. Then again, he had spent the last year with Romans. That's got to count for something.

"No! I have on idea--"

I rolled my eyes now. Drama queen.

"Aw, yeah, he's joking," Leo said. "He's trying to get me back for that shaving cream on the Jell-O thing, aren't you?" Jason stared at him blackly. "No, I think he's serious," Piper said. She tried to take his hand, but he pulled it away again. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't-I can't-"

Mr. D gave them a grim smile, guessing what Hedge would do next. We nodded, conferming what he would do.

"That's it!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front. "The back row has just volunteered to clean up after lunch!" The rest of the kids cheered. "That's a shocker," Leo muttered. But Piper kept her eyes on Jason,like she couldn't decide whether to feel hurt or worryied. "Did you hit your head or something? You really don't know who we are?" Jason shrugged helplessly. "It's worse than that. I don't know who I am." Nico said.

Then he added, "Okay, my throute starting to get tired. Someone else want a turn?" Hades jumped up, causing us all to ghasp.

"Wow, Hades is gonna read. I didn't know he even knew what a book was," someone said. He glared at the demi-gods, searching for the one who said it.

"One of you says something like that again, I'm gonna make you work in the fields of punishment for a year," he threatned. The younger campers nodded, while we from the future just smiled. He couldn't punish us because we wern't from their time. Then we realized he could make us pay it off in the future, so we nodded. Nico handed him the book.

The bus dropped them in front of a big red stucco complex like a museum, just sitting in the middle of nowhere. Maby that's what it was: the National Museum of Nowhere, Jason thought. A cold wind blew across the desert. Jason hadn't paid much attention to what he was wearing, but it wasn't nearly warm enough: jeans and sneakers, a purple T-shirt, and a thin black windbreaker. Hades said.

Percy, Nico, and I glanced nervously at each other. "Um, Zeus, I don't think they should know about this. I mean, it envolves the, uh, other groupe of Campers," Percy said.

Zeus looked at him. "Who?" he aseked.

"Rome," Percy replyed. Understanding and unease crossed their faces. Just them, a bright light appeared in the throne room.

Percy, Nico, and I heard shouting as the flash of light dissapered, and three people landed in front of them. I laughed when I saw the boy we were just reading about under a soot covered person and the girl who could charm-speak a god into letting her drive the sun (long story) on top of them both.

"Dude, get off of me," the boy under them all growled.

"Pipes, get off my belt. It can't take all of this stress," the guy under her said.

"Okay, okay. Stop yelling," she said, using her powers. One by one, they stood up and straightned their cloths.

Piper was whering a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, with her favorit skiing coat. Jason was whering his Camp Jupiter uniform, wich consisted of his purple t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, and his black windbreaker. Leo had on his usual overalls, Camp Half-Blood shirt, black smith gloves, tennis shoes, and his ever trusty magic tool bag.

"Who are you three?" Zeus demanded.

"These are our friends. As a matter of fact, we were just reading about them. Guys, say hi to your parents," Percy said.

Jason bowed lower than he had to, but he was a Roman and he had probibly never met his dad or Hera, the cause of all our trouble. "Hey, dad," Leo said, grinning at the god of fire.

"Hey, mom," Piper said, grinning at the godess.

"Father," Jason said, nodding to Hera as whell. This caused Piper and Leo to elbow him in the ribs.

"Don't be so formal. He's you dad. She's the one who did all this to you," Piper said, glaring daggers at Hera.
im cured for the next couple of hours your chapter AMAZINGLY AWESOME LIKE IT I LOVED IT POST SOON!!!
laugh
Percy's POV.
throne room.
(not gonna leave for a while)

"Okay, guys, sit down. We're reading a story," Percy said.

The trio looked around and almost freaked out. There sat an eight year old Annabeth. "Wow, Annabeth. You went from seventeen to eigh in about ten minutes," Jason said, grinning.

"Hey, Percy, how's it going on the whole girlfriend and mom-in-the-same-room thing?" Leo asked.

Percy promptly slapped him on the back of the head. "Don't talk about that around them. She's only eight. Do you want her mom to kill me?" Percy hissed. Athena glared suspiciously at us.

"Who are you talking about?" she questioned us.

"Nobody," we chorised. I looked pleedingly at Hades and he tok the cue and continued reading.

"So, a crash course for the amnesiac," Leo said, in a helpful tone that made Jason think this was not going to be helpful. "We go to the 'Wilderness School'"-Leo made air quotes with his fingers. "Wich means that we're 'bad kids.' Your family, the court, or whoever, decided you were too much trouble, so they shipped you off to this lovely prison-sorry, 'boarding school'-in Armpit, Necads, where you learn useful and valuable nature skills like running ten miles a day through the cacti and weaving daisies into hats! And, for a special treat, we go on 'educational' field trips with Coach Hedge, who keeps order with a baseball bat. It it all coming back to you now?" Hades said.

We smiled evily at Leo, Piper, and Jason. The slouched into the couch, trying to avoid our gazes.

"No." Jason glanced apprehensively at the other kids: maybe twenty guys, half that many girls. None of them looked like hardened criminals, but he wondered what they'd all done to get sentenced to a school for delinquents, and he wondered why he belonged with them. Leo rolled his eyes. "Your're really gonna play this out, huh?" Okay, so the three of us started here together this semester. We're totally tight. You do everything I say and give me your dessert and do my chores-"

Here Jason glared at Leo. "Still not going to happen at Camp, Leo." He said.

"Leo!" Piper snapped. "Fine. Ignore that last part. But we are firends. Well, Piper's a little more than your friend, the last few weeks-"

At that, Aphrodite and Zeus glared at each other.

"Leo, stop it!" Piper's face turned red. Jason could feel his face burning too. He thought he'd remember if he'd been going out with a girl like Piper. "He's got anmesia or something," Piper said. "We have to tell somebody." Leo scoffed. "Who, Coach Hedge? He'd try to fiz Jason by whacking him upside the head." The coach was at the front of the group, barking orders and blowing his whistle to keep the kids in line; but every so often he'd glacne back at Jason and scowl. "Leo, Jason needs help," Piper insissted. "He's got a concusion or-" Hades said.

The newest trio scowled at each other, knowing what was coming next. Hades noted the scowl, but didn't comment. "Yo, Piper." One of the other guys dropped back to join them as the group was heading into the museum. The new guy wedged himseld between Jason and Piper and knocked Leo down. "Don't talk to these bottom-feeders. You're my partner, rember?"

The godess of love, the god of death, and god of war glanced at each other angerly. "Ares, Hades, I want you to promis me something," she said.

"Yeah?" they asked.

"If he's a mortal, make him suffer when he dies. If he's a monster, make him suffer for the next two hundred years. Deal?" she asked.

The two gods looked at each other evily, then glanced at her and said, "Deal." Everyone leaned away from the two ploting gods and the angery and vengeful godess of beauty and love.

Hades wisely went on. The new guy had dark hair cut Superman style, a deep tan, and teeth so white they should've come with a warning label: DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT TEETH. PERMANENT BLINDNESS MAY OCCUR. He wore a Dallas Cowboys jersey, Western jeans and boots, and he smiled like he was God's gift to juvenile delinquent girls everywhere. Jason hated him instantly. "Go away, Dylan," Piper grumbled. "I didn't ask to work with you,"

"I wish I distroyed him when I could," Jason mumbled.

"You didn't know how to fight one of his kind. I mean, he's a...uh...what she call them?...anemoi thuellai wasn't it?" Piper asked.

"I think so. But I'm just going to stick with Venti. It's just easier to say," Leo said.

"I'll say," Jason replyed.

Hades went on, wishing he could send this person to tartus for the next melenium. "Ah, that's no way to be. This is you lucky day!" Dylan hooked his arm through hers and dragged her through the museum entrance. Piper shot one last look over her shoulder like, 911. Leo got up and brushed himself off. "I hate that guy." He offered Jason his arm, like they should go skipping inside together. "'I'm Dylan. I'm so cool, I want to date myself, but I can't figure out how! You want to dat me instead? You're so lucky!'"

We laughed at that. "Leo, you're weird," Jason said. "Yeah, you tell me that a lot." Leo grinned. "But if you don't remember me, that means I can reuse all my old jokes. Come on!" Jason figured that if this was his best friend, his life must be pretty messed up; but he followed Leo into the museum.

"Remind me again, did the guy who picked you guys up after this say if Annabeth had a boyfriend?" I asked, nervous.

"Yeah, he did. I feel sorry for Annabeth and her boyfriend. Her mom is going to kill the boy, and the guys dad is going to kill Annabeth. The parents don't want their kids to date, or get along for that matter," Piper said. I slumped in my seat.

"Remind me to kill him for saying Annabeth's boyfirends name," Jason said, feeling sorry for me.

"Get in line," I replyed. "Athena's going to kill him before he can even tell her how it happened."

Hades went on, wondering if Percy was Annabeth's boyfriend. They walked through the building, stopping here and there for Coach Hedge to lecture them with his megaphone, wich alternately made him sound like a Sith Lord or blared out random comments like "The pig says oink." Leo kept pulling out nuts, bolts, and pipe cleaners from the pockets of his army jacket and putting them together, like he had to kep his hands busy at all times. Jason was too distracted to pay much attention to the exhibits, but they were about the Grand Canyon and the Hualapai tribe, wich owned the museum. Some girls kept looking over at Piper and Dylan and snickering. Jason figured these girls were the popular clique. They wore matching jeans and pink tops and enought makeup for a Halloween party. One of them said, "Hey, Piper, does your tribe run this place? Do you get in free if you do a rain dance?" The other girls laughed. Even Piper's so-called partnerDylan suppressed a smile. Piper's snowboarding jacket sleeves hid her hands, but Jason got the feeling she was clenching her fists. "My dad's Cherokee," she said. "Not Hualapai. 'Course, you'd need a few brain cells to know the difference, Isabel."

Piper looked at Jason and said, "I wish I clocked her right there. Hedge might have hit me with that bat, but I could have delt with the detention and stuff. Besides, what school was dad going to send me to next if I got expelled from there."

"Yeah. He could have sent you to Juvi, but if I was you, I would have clocked her then and there, too. She deserves it," Jason replyed.

Hades and Ares smiled at the duo. Ares said, "I would have blasted them off the side of the Grand Canyon." We all, including the gods, laughed at that.

Hades went on before Ares could summon images of those people and blast them off Olympus.Isabel widened her eyes in mock surprise, so that she looked like an owl with a makeup addiction. "Oh, sorry! Was your momOh, hat's right. You never knew your mom." Piper charged her, but before a fight could start, Coach Hedge barked, "Enough back there! Set a book example or I'll breat out the baseball bat!" The group shuffled on to the next exhibit, but the girls kept calling out little comments to Piper. "Good to be back on the rez?" one asked in a fake sweet voice. "Dad's probibly too drunk to work," another said with fake sympathy. "That's why she turned klepto." Piper ignored them, but Jason was ready to punch them himself. He might not rember Piper, or even who he was, but he knew he hated mean kids.

"Before we go on, I'ed like to tell Athena something," I said.

Jason, Piper, Leo, Thalia, and Nico tried to shut me up, but I said, "No, she needs to know from one of us. Since she's not here, I'm going to tell her." Then I faced the godess of wisdome, who could think up of at least fifty ways to kill me in my sleep alone.

"Lady Athena, I'm dating Annabeth. Not this one, but the one in my time," I said out loud, for all to hear.

"Your what?!" she yelled.

"I'm dateing the seventeen year old Annabeth. I have been since the guys at camp, including, but not limited to, the other campers right here, threw us into the lake," I said, glaring at them. They started laughing.

"Bet you had to immediently come back up," Conner said.

"Nope. Dad let us stay under the water for almost two hours," I shot back. "The jokes on you guys for that."

Hades went back to the book before Athena could kill me. Leo caught his arm. "Be coo. Piper doesn't like us fighting her battles. Besides, if those girls found out the truth about her dad, they'd be all bowing down to her and screaming, 'We're not worthy!'"

Aphrodite sighed, rembering him.

ok, guys, here's where I'm stopping. My wrists are hurting from all that typing. all right, later. ttyl, i guess.

anyways, keep reading, kiss a puppy, don't give a heart attack to a watter buffalo, and gods speed.

lol.
over a year ago zakittle said…
big smile
Me likey
laugh
i need more its so funny i cant stop laughing and i hope your wrist gets better stuff them in ice
yeah, you got farther thatn i did in mine, of course I just had to put a joke after every single FREAKING line, oh well
hmmm
whats wrong with jokes?
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
surprise
Nothing there awesome!! This is awesome! Posts oon!
smile
yeah, what's wrong with jokes.

the only diffrence between mine and yours is yours is funnyer than mine.

will post later. wrist is lots better, even after i fell asleep with it under my head and woke up with it behind my back...

anyways, will post later. i have to work on stuff in class. later.
Yay! I will wait.
smile
okay, here's a sneak peak.

sorry, it's a bit rushed.

Jason’s POV.
still in the throne room.
(still not going to change.)

“Why? What about her dad?” Leo laughed in disbelief. “You’re kidding? You really don’t rember your girlfriend’s dad-“ Hades said.

I smiled grimly, rembering my girlfriend from Camp Jupiter. “Look, I wish I did, but I don’t even rember her, much less her dad.” Leo whistled and said, “Whatever. We have to talk when we get back to the dorm.” They reached the far end of the exhibit hall, where some big glass doors led to a terrace. “All right, cupcakes,” Coach Hedge announced. “You are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it. The sky walk can hold the weight of seventy jumbo jets, so you featherweights should be safe out there. If possible, try to avoid pushing each other over the edge, as that would cause me extra paperwork.”

hope you like it!
why do you keep saying liked it cause im always gonna love the story
i keep saying that because i don't know if i'm a good wrighter or not. it's the first time i've let someone else read my storys.

anyways, here's the rest:

Jason’s POV.
still in the throne room.
(still not going to change.)

“Why? What about her dad?” Leo laughed in disbelief. “You’re kidding? You really don’t rember your girlfriend’s dad-“ Hades said.

I smiled grimly, rembering my girlfriend from Camp Jupiter. “Look, I wish I did, but I don’t even rember her, much less her dad.” Leo whistled and said, “Whatever. We have to talk when we get back to the dorm.” They reached the far end of the exhibit hall, where some big glass doors led to a terrace. “All right, cupcakes,” Coach Hedge announced. “You are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it. The sky walk can hold the weight of seventy jumbo jets, so you featherweights should be safe out there. If possible, try to avoid pushing each other over the edge, as that would cause me extra paperwork.”The coach opened the doors, and they all stepped outside. The Grand Canyon spread before them, live and in persong.

"Why wouldn't it be in person if they were there?" Hermes asked.

The demi-gods face palmed and motioned for Hades to continue.

Extending over the edge was a horseshoe-shaped walkway made of glass, so you could see right through it.

Percy nudged Thalia, who looked really pale.

"Man," Leo said. "That's pretty wicked." Jason had to agree. Despite his amnesia and his feling that he didn't belong there, he couldn't help but be impressed. The canyon was bigger andwider than you could appreciate from a picture. They were up so high that birds circled below their fee. Five hundred feet down, a river snaked along the canyon floor. Banks of storm clouds had moved overhead while they'd been inside, casting shadows like angry faces across the cliffs. As far as Jason coud see in any direction, red and gray ravines cut through the desert like some crazy god had taken a knife to it. Hades said.

"Hey, I'm not crazy!" Ares shouted angerly.

"Oh, so you were the crazy god who did that?" Percy asked mischeviously.

Ares nodded proudly, then realized that Percy called him crazy. Hades quickly went on before the crazy war god could kill Percy.

Jason got a piercing pain behind his eyes. Crazy gods... Where did that idea come from? He felt like he'd gotten close to something important-something he should know about. He also got the unmistakable feeling he was in danger.

"Wonder what's going to happen?" the eight-year-old Annabeth asked curiously.

"Nothing good," Jason replyed.

Percy was still avoiding Ares's furious gaze. "You all right?" Leo asked. "You're not going to throw up over the side, are you? 'Cause I should've brought my camera." Jason grabbed the railing. He was shivering and sweaty, but it all had nothing to do with heights. He blinked, and the pain behind his eyes subsided. "I'm fine," he managed. "Just a headache." Thunder rumbled overhead. A cold wind almost knocked him sideways.

We all looked at Zeus. Leo, Piper, and I had amused lookes while everyone else was glaring suspiciously at him. "Why did you try to throw your son off the Grand Canyon?" Ares asked.

"I don't know. Let's read and find out," the head god replyed.

I grinned knowingly at Thalia, who smerked in return. Only she knew about my little...uh...mishap with dad's thunderbolt. We planned to keep it that way. Besides, we'ed allready appologized to almost half of Paris and Tokyo.

"This can't be safe," Leo squinted at the clouds. "Storm's right over us, but it's clear all the way around. Wierd, huh?" Jason looked up and saw Leo was right. A dark circle of clouds had parked itself over the skywalk, but the rest of the sky in every directino was perfictly clear. Jason had a bad feeling about that. "All right, cupcakes!" Coach Hedge yelled. He frowned at the storm like it bothered him too. We may have to cut this short, so get to work! Remember, complete sentences!" The storm rumbled and grumbled, and Jason't head began to hurt again. Not knowing why he did it, he reached into his jeans pocket and brought out a coin-a circle of gold about the size of a half-dollar, but thicker and more uneven. Stamped on one side was a picture of a battle-ax. On the other was some guuy's face wreathed in laurels. The inscription said somethng like IVLIVS. I smiled at that, wishing I still had my old weapon again.

"Dang, is that gold?" Leo asked. "You been holding out on me!" Jason put the coin away, wondering how he'd come to have it, and why he had the feeling he was going to need it soon. "It's nothing," he said. "Just a coin." Hades said.

"Yeah, right, Jason," Leo said now, glaring at me. We laughed.

Leo shrugged. Maybe his mind had to keep moving as much as his hands. "Come on," he said. "Dare you to spit over the edge."

Leo mock-punched me and I returned the favor my doing it to him.

"Okay, I'm tired. Someone else have a turn," Hades said, holding the book out to the others.

Annabeth jumped up and smiled. "I'll do it!" she said eagerly.

Hades gave her the book and leaned back in his chair.

Annabeth's POV.
throne room.
(wow, we ever going to leave this room?)

They didn't try very hard on the worksheet. For one thing, Jason was to distracted by the storm and his own mixed-up feelings. For another thing, he didn't have any idea how to 'name three sedimentary strata you observe' or 'describe two examples of erosion.' Leo was no help. He was too busy making a helicopter out of pipe cleaners. "Check it out." He lauched the copter. Jason figured it would plummet, but the pipe-cleaner blades actually spun. The little copter made it halfway across the canyon before it lost momentum and spiraled into the void. "How'd you do that?" Jason asked.

"Would have been cooler if he had rubber bands," the god of forges commented.

Leo shrugged. "Would've been cooler if I had some rubber bands." Annabeth said.

"See?" the old, misshapen god said, nodding to his son.

Leo rolled his eyes and grinned at the old man.

"Serously, are we friends?" Jason asked. "Last I checked." Leo replyed. "You sure? What was the first day we met? What did we talk about?" Jason questioned. "It was...I don't rember exactly. I'm ADHD, man. You can't expect me to rember details."Leo frowned. "But I don't remember you at all. I don't remember anyone here. What if-" Jason said. Leo cut him off. "You're right and everyone else is wrong? You think you just appeared here this morning, and we've all got fake memories of you?"

Jason sank into the couch a little bit, because of what happened next. A little voice in Jason's head said, That's exactly what I think/But it sounded crazy. Everybody here took him for granted. Everone acted like he was a normal part of the class-except for Coach Hedge. "Take the worksheet. I'll be right back," Jaosn said, giving it to Leo. Befoe Leo could protest, Jason headed across the skywalk. Their school group had the place to themselves. Maybe it was too early in the day for tourists, or maybe the wierd weather had scared them off. The Wilderness School kids had spread out in pairs across the skywalk. Most were joking aound or talking. Annabeth said.

Jason, Leo, and Piper frowned at each other, knowing, and dreading, what was going happen next.
cool
That was AWESOME!!
monkey
i'll post when I get home. i forgot my book on the table in the living room.
cool
well now you know your a awesome writer
cool
Post soon icrs50!
over a year ago craterlake12 said…
sunny
oh wow!!!!! i just read all the chapeters it is sooooo awesome!!!!!!! i am a big fan of percy jackson and all that greek stuff, so i luv to read it!!!!!!! post soon! pls!!!!!!!!
Post soon!!! Love this!!
monkey
Some of the guys were dropping pennies over the side. About fifty feet away, Piper was trying to fill out her worksheet, but her stupid partner Dylan was hitting on her, putting his and on her shoulder and giving her that blinding white smile. She kept pusshing him away, and when she saw Jason, she gave him a look like,throttle this guy for me. Jason motioned for her to hang on. He walked up to Coach Hedge, who was leaning on his baseball bat, studying the storm clouds. "Did you do this?" the coach asked him. Jason took a step back. "Do what?" It sure sounded to him like the coach had just asked if he'd made the thunderstorm. Coach Hedge glared at him, his beady little eyed glinting under the brim of his cap. "Don't play games with me, kid. What are you doing here, and why are you messing up my job?" Annabeth said.

Jason rolled his eyes, rembering what the coach said, "That goat had some serious problems." He still had the bruses from the DEFCON goat attack.

You mean...you don't know me?" Jason asked. "I'm not one of your students?" Hedge snorted. "Never seen you before today." Jason was so relieved he almost wanted to cry. At least he wasn't going insane. He was in the wrong place. "Look, sir, I don't know how I got here. I just woke up on the school bus. All I know is I'm not supposed to be here." Hedge's voice dropped to a murmur, like he was sharing a secret. "Got that right. You got a powerful way with the Mist, kid, if you can make all these people think they know you; but you can't fool me. I've been smelling monster for days now. I knew we had an infiltrator, but you don't smell like a monster. You smell like a half-blood. So-who are you, and where'd you come from?" Most of what the coach said didn't make sense, but Jaosn decided to answer honestly. "I don't know who I am. I don't have any memories. You've got to help me." Coach Hedge studied his face like he was going to read Jason's thoughts. "Gread, you're being truthful," Hedge muttered. "Of course I am! And what was all that about monsters and half-blods? Are those code words?" Annabeth said.

okay, guys. i'll finish when i get home. it's almost time for my test. sorry. see you all later. in a figurative sence, of course...

lol.

where'd that come from?
^has anyone else noticed that lol looks like a person who's drowning? no? just me?