The Heroes of Olympus A New Quest Highschool

elifsila posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 01:56PM
Chapter 1 Waith Highschool
Elsiyum is a great place to play truth or dare but Tartarus not. If you have a crazy causin like me you shouldn't play with him truth or dare.It can have bad results. For example running from your ucle and his army or clean underworld and olympos in 1 week or live in tartarus for a month and the worst shopping with Afrodit.This morning I should think them but I went to underworld for play truth or dare wıth my cousins Bianca and Nico. Bianca is wise and intelligent but his younger brother is the craziest person I have ever see. If you aren't idiot like me you shouldn't play with he truth or dare. But I have to play with he becouse of I swear on the River Styx and of course it is a dare too.Oh I gorget to intorduce myself I am Percy Jackson son of Poseidon and prince of oceans.You can think I must be in Camp Half Blood but I live with my father.But of course visit my mother and his husband Paul Blofis.He is a good guy and knows I am a demigod.He is working as teacher in Goode High School.Okay lets back to underworld part.
Okay youy will be my new sacrifice? said Nico
Guys you know I have got other iimportant things to do so goodbye said Bianca theb she go
So you are the only one Persus Jackson Truth or Dare said Nico
First don't call me Persus second I say dare I said
Okay I dare you to go to Tartarus and say granddather hello said Nico
Well it is easier than yesretday but before I do Uncle Z scream our names and we go to Olympos.
In Olympos
Olympos is better than Ubderworld bot not good as Underwater Palace.Some gods hates me.For example Zeus,Hades(he said I can go to underworld unless I die)Dionosus,Ares,Hera and of course Lady Athena. There are some gods and goddes I get on with father, Hermes,Appolon,Afrodit,Heatia and Hephaistos, Artemis thats all.Lets back to Olympos.Uncle Z seems angry.
I said what happend Lord Zeus
PERSUS JACKSON I KNOW YOU ARE WİTHOUT BRAİN BUT THİS TİME YOU SHOULD GET BRAİN FROM SOMEWHERE BECOUSE YOU,BİANCA AND NİCO WİLL GO TO HİGH SCHOOL said Zeus.
Nico and I yelles at the same time
YOU HAVE TO GO HİGHSCHOOL AND I WONT HEAR A SİNGLE WORLD FROM YOU yelled Zeus.Uncle Z can be very scary when he is angry.Then Bianca appeared and(she seems very happy)yelled I want this thanks Uncle Z.
I just say where we will go for highschool?
Oh you should know you will to Goode High SchooL.You will stay with your mom so like Bianca and Nico. You will start school on Monday.

The Heroes of Olympus 151 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...