The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena numero 4 and maybe a half or two

TheIceDemigod posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 06:26PM
hi guys ive been here a while so i thought i might make a forum.

Chap. 1

LEO
Leo thought that after the cyclopes, the earthborn, and Khione that he wasnt afraid of anything. But when he descended in the Argo II he was ghastly scared of the Romans that were down there. But he had to act cool or else theyd kill him sooner.
Jason came from the hatch to below decks to where he was, at the prow of the ship, and asked, "Are you sure they got that scroll when we were over chicago because if they didnt..."He didnt need to finish his sentence.they both knew how bad the situation was. Leo told Jason, "Make sure the ship gets to the ground safely, I need to tell the others we are here." And they were, because right below them was a roman camp, complete with barracks, what looked like the equivalent of Camp Half-Bloods dining pavilion, and a headquarters building with an arch that said some latin phrase. Leo went down below the deck where Annabeth and Piper were. "OK guys, we are here. Lets try to survive." And with that ominous pronouncement by himself the Argo II landed with a thunk on the ground.

Hope you guys like it!!

The Heroes of Olympus 54 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...