The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena numero 4 and maybe a half or two

TheIceDemigod posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 06:26PM
hi guys ive been here a while so i thought i might make a forum.

Chap. 1

LEO
Leo thought that after the cyclopes, the earthborn, and Khione that he wasnt afraid of anything. But when he descended in the Argo II he was ghastly scared of the Romans that were down there. But he had to act cool or else theyd kill him sooner.
Jason came from the hatch to below decks to where he was, at the prow of the ship, and asked, "Are you sure they got that scroll when we were over chicago because if they didnt..."He didnt need to finish his sentence.they both knew how bad the situation was. Leo told Jason, "Make sure the ship gets to the ground safely, I need to tell the others we are here." And they were, because right below them was a roman camp, complete with barracks, what looked like the equivalent of Camp Half-Bloods dining pavilion, and a headquarters building with an arch that said some latin phrase. Leo went down below the deck where Annabeth and Piper were. "OK guys, we are here. Lets try to survive." And with that ominous pronouncement by himself the Argo II landed with a thunk on the ground.

Hope you guys like it!!

The Heroes of Olympus 54 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

over a year ago TheIceDemigod said…
cool
hi guys ive been here a while so i thought i might make a forum.

Chap. 1

LEO
Leo thought that after the cyclopes, the earthborn, and Khione that he wasnt afraid of anything. But when he descended in the Argo II he was ghastly scared of the Romans that were down there. But he had to act cool or else theyd kill him sooner.
Jason came from the hatch to below decks to where he was, at the prow of the ship, and asked, "Are you sure they got that scroll when we were over chicago because if they didnt..."He didnt need to finish his sentence.they both knew how bad the situation was. Leo told Jason, "Make sure the ship gets to the ground safely, I need to tell the others we are here." And they were, because right below them was a roman camp, complete with barracks, what looked like the equivalent of Camp Half-Bloods dining pavilion, and a headquarters building with an arch that said some latin phrase. Leo went down below the deck where Annabeth and Piper were. "OK guys, we are here. Lets try to survive." And with that ominous pronouncement by himself the Argo II landed with a thunk on the ground.

Hope you guys like it!!
If its too short, too long or anything plz comment and tell me
angelic
My chapter policies are like every 5 or so comments so get commenting if u want more!
BUT... As a sign of goodwill I will post a chapter as soon as I get another 2 comments.

-Ice
im not didnt i say jkjk? that means for those who dont no just kidding. Im typing up the chapter right now. just waiting for another comment.

-Ice
over a year ago Aggie89 said…
That'S good!!!Comment #4!!!
big smile
Ohhhh... Kgirl that's not very nice. U no that I meant different people. Will be up in around 3 hours. Sry but I have a time delay between here and then. Or else I would have it up in 10 minutes or so. If I can I might be able to get it. Idk.

-Ice
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
big smile
this seems awesome! i hope its good, it probably will be....
POST!!!!!!
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
hmmm
No I didn't you just said another two comments and how is that mean? People supporting you does that count as mean? I will delete all my comments maybe that will make me nice.
angelic
HAZEL
HAZEL WAS DREADING IT WHEN THAT SHIP OPENED UP. She was Scared that she would like that kid that looked exactly like Sammy, who said he was named Leo, even though she liked frank, a lot. Afterall, wasn't Sammy just a kid who she'd shared one kiss with, and on the cheek?
Anyway she'd just have to be strong, like her mother, and hope for the best. Wait, was that someone coming out? Oh gods oh gods she wasn't ready for this.
But wait, it was a girl, around 16 or 17, with curly blond hair and and gray eyes that shined with happiness. She ran forward and hugged Percy tightly. He responded by kissing her full on the lips. There was some wolf whistling, and 10 seconds later they broke apart. LEO, Jason, and someone else came out. She looked Indian, but also had a confident look to her. She was beautiful and was 16, like Leo and Jason.
Leo said, "hello Romans!!! Please put your weapons down. We have to talk. I am Leo Valdez, and I am the son of Hephaestus, not Vulcan, and I AM NOT a Vulcan either. This is Jason, who you guys already know, and this is piper, daughter of aphrodite. I'll let her and Jason continue."
"So what's your story, Jason?"said reyna, speaking for the first time. Jason looked guiltily at piper, and she knew that not only had something happened between them. And he looked guilty because he and reyna had been on their way as a couple before Jason disappeared.
Jason started, "In December, I woke up on a bus with Leo and piper..."and he told the story of how they freed Hera, or Juno, from her cage. "...and so Leo started to work on the Argo II, as the head foundling of Hepheastus cabin."He finally finished.
Hazel was so mixed up, that all she could ask was, "You saved the Queen of heaven on Happy the Dragon?" Ok, it was a stupid question but her mind was spinning from everything she had heard.
Piper spoke up, "Yeah… it was a weird name wasn't it? Anyway, so Leo finished it up with his cabin on the summer solstice but had a problem, so we weren't able to get here til today. We really want to be friends and would like it if you didn't slice us or anything." and everyone, including hazel, started nodding as if what she said was a great idea.
Then jason said, " look, I trust these guys with my life, which they both saved at LEAST twice, with piper actually talking me back alive. I trust them as much as I trust you. So please, let's not have any fights. We want to be friends.
Reyna looked ok with it and was about to speak up when Octavian sneered, "Why should we believe you, when your mind has obviously been twisted by the Greeks." his supporters started nodding, kinda like everyone did when piper spoke.
"Octavian, STAND DOWN!!" said Percy and Reyna simoultaniously. "Shut up, and listen. I am going to tell them what Frank, Hazel, and I did. " ordered Percy.
And he began.

And that's the end of chapter two, sorry for not txti g back but like I said I was busy. Comment and I might get another one up tonight!!!

-Ice
laugh
@kgirl, I'm just joking around, didnt I say on ur forum I'm like Leo? Cool down a couple notches.
I have a few monster possibilities in my head but any suggestions would be fine.
Now, on a more serious note, I don't care much about spam unless it's just to be spammish. Like sow
One posting a lot saying spam spam spam. But otherwise it's a free forum talm about whatever crosses your mind. Thats what forums are for. Besides the writing parts.

-Ice
Sry there are a lot of typos rnt there

:Ice and Fire:
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
big smile
First thing first is there percabeth? I know cheesy question but I need to know
Second you could also edit for example you can post it then go back and edit or just go back after you wrote edit then post if you think you need to but I reccommend this to everyone
Third cool forum and Post soon

-Unknown
@UnknownQuestion
Didnt they just kiss? That's a silly question. But thx for the tip. I need 4 more comments so the people who r viewing but not commenting get commenting!!

I think I'll do that signature on this forum and the one unknown suggested on kgirls
Well actually there was one forum I read where annabeth saw one guy and dumped Percy on the spot and ran after him so things can change quickly and inwas wondering if its throughout the story not just a few chapters *glares at other author* and nice signature strategy

-Unknown
Will be more percabeth than RR and one author(looks at kgirl) will give u combined.

:Ice and Fire
wink
*giddy with excitement* wait I'm sorry need to know are you a boy or girl? No offense intended just want to know if I say dude or man or if I need to say girl or dudette
I'm a guy. And trust me, the next chapter will focus on percabeth.

And did I get ur town right on kgirls moa?
Nope I'll give you 2 more tries unless you give up
Athens Illinois?

over a year ago hollistergurl said…
smile
post soon! now i got more mark of athenas to read before the real ones come out.. yay!
Sooo here it is cuz I'm just that bored. SPOILERS it'll basically tell u the whole SoN story. And if that didn't work I'm gonna kill myself.

Chap. 3 PERCY
PERCY WAS OVERJOYED.
He was arm in arm with Annabeth, and was telling the story of his quest with frank and hazel. "So, I was fighting the gorgons-"
"Wait!"said Annabeth."I thought the two other gorgons faded away like pan didn't they?"
"yeah... They are supposed to be but they said that Gaea 'brought them back from oblivion' in their own words."explained Percy. "I'm gonna continue alright Annabeth! gods!" he said playfully before brushing her lips again with his."So... I went to the caldecott tunnel..."and Percy told how he, frank, and hazel repelled the gorgons, won the war games, got the quest, got on pax, killed the karpoi, met Iris, killed Phineas and restored percys memory gradually, met the amazons, fought off the laistrygonians, freed Thanatos(though he left out the part about the burned stick, he could tell Annabeth later.), took out the shades(Annabeth was like, yep, that's my boyfriend), killed alcyoneus, drove the chariot back, and saved the day.
"Well that is all nice, but who cares? Sure they did some lucky things but that's all."Octavian sneered. Percy was starting to wonder if that's all he did.
"And yet, Percy is the strongest demigod alive." Annabeth argued. Percy was thankful for the back up and made a mental note to thank her with a kiss later. "He returned the master bolt to Zeus, got the golden fleece, held up the sky, traversed the labyrinth, and defeated Iapetus, Atlas, Hyperion, and Kronos, and as you know defeated polybotes as he just told us! And he did innumerable other things. It'd take ten minutes to say them all!" Annabeth said. Octavian fainted right then and there. And Percy hugged her so hard he was pretty sure he was suffocating her.
"Whoa, Percy you did all of that?" asked Dakota in awe as he drank from his flask.
"Yes, I did." Percy managed to get out. "And even though Annabeth didn't mention it she helped me on every single one of those except for Iapetus and Hyperion. So you should be in just as much awe as her." Annabeth glowed. Her expression said I could kiss you right here but I'll wait til later. he smiled at her.
"It's getting late so all of you had better get to your barracks." ordered Reyna."Someone take octavian to the first cohorts barracks. As for our greek visitors the two fifth cohort centurions, Dakota and frank have offered them a place in the fifth cohorts barracks." Percy sent a expression to both that said thank you and they nodded. "Good Night!"
Annabeth turned to him and asked, "where should I go?"
"wait a second please Annabeth. I have to talk to Jason."Percy replied. He went to Jason and said, "hey, I'm the praetor and everything but if you want the house thats fine."
"Oh, thanks man I appreciate it. I'll go over there right now." Jason looked extremely grateful and Percy was glad he had offered it. He walked over to Annabeth. While he did he noticed everyon was already walking away, out of earshot. "Hey Annabeth, we're finally alone." and he leaned in and they met in a kiss even better than the one an hour ago.
After they parted, she asked, "So this was a little before summer solstice right? Where were you for the eight months in between?"
"I was 'slumbering'." Said Percy, Andy and bitter at the same time. "Hera took me, had me slumber for eight months, then had me awake at the wolf house, where I trained with lupa, who is like chirons roman counterpart, you know about Remus and Romulus Right? Anyway, once I was done, she sent me here, though it took me three weeks to find it and the lat few days you know the story of." He explained.
"So you no longer have the curse of Achilles?" she asked.
"No, like I said a Greek curse can't exist here. I'm kinda glad that I dont have it, because it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I sorta felt inhuman when I fought." And he really was grateful, as he felt a little more here than before.
"Yeah, I know. You fought pretty well though. But it sounds like, according to what you said about dealing with those shades, is that you don't need the Curse of Achilles. But, I love you as much as ever." and she kissed HIM this time instead Of the other way around.
After they parted Percy declared, "We need to get up early, its gonna be a big day." and with that he took her hand, and walked to the barracks.

Hmm, I wonder if there was to much percabeth, it took me 45 minutes to right this so hopefully its good.

last edited over a year ago
big smile
Whoa... It's huge and thankfully both my BOLD and italics worked. Maybe I'll UNDERLINE something next time.

Hahahahaha!! Thought of awesome signature! Check it out!

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod

^is that the best thing ever or what? Note: only people who read SoN should understand this.

Whoa, that might be the longest chap I've seen on here.

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod
Mehhhh, no ones replying.

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
smile
Great start! I only saw this forum like 20 minutes ago and am hooked on it already. Post soon and keep up the good work!
Is this working?! If it is my comment button got jammed when I tried commenting on this page just like it did on nicecatch's sorry about not replying anyway I luv long chapters so I loved the chapter and I think the amount of percabeth was fine an finally someone who rakes 45 minutes to write things down unlike ms. Speedy who takes like 10 minutes anyway post soon and awesome signature;)

-Unknown
cake
Hey second page here's some cake
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
cake
cake? *dashes to cake*
all mine, people! all mine! lol jks..here's another RED VELVET cake :D
*nom nom*
anyway post soon
Will post tomorrow before 12pm.might post tonight. I'm busy, pulling an allnighter with 50 other people. Fun!

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod
smile
nice chapter! post soon
NICO

NICO WONDERED WHY HE WASN'T DEAD. He knew that he should have died from the wound he got. Yet he was alive. He was sure that while he had been unconscious Gaea had somehow healed him. But why? Pandora, the person who had mortally wounded him in a sword fight, because something that was not mentioned in the myth was that she was skilled beyond all demigods, since she was made by several of the Olympians and other minor gods. Pandora also had more perception than an ADHD demigod, was more tricky than a son of Hermes, and was more skilled than one single demigod. He had learned from their conversations that Percy, hazel, and frank had completed their quest. But still...
"May I hunt the demigods, my patron?"Pandora inquired. He knew she wished to kill them. "Once they are dead, We can take out the Olympians with your sons as they will have no one to help them. I will get my revenge, and you will rule the world!"
"Yes, I think you should take them out."Gaea said thoughtfully."I will leave also, so I can bring a son to guard him. For now, the dracanae will do." She cackled, looking at the snake women standing guard over him. There were ten. Then Gaea's face disappeared. Pandora started to walk out, but nico had to know something.
"Why? Why would you do this?" he asked. "What would you accomplish?"
She turned around and said, "The olympians created me to get revenge on humans. They gave me the power in everything to do it. I was CREATED for revenge. And now, I'll turn that revenge towards them. I'll turn that power towards them and they will regret making me." She looked madder then nico had ever seen hades. "And now demigod, I leave."And she walked off.
She's walking to her death and she doesn't realize it. Nico thought. Nico knew that frank, Percy, and hazel would be able to defeat her together because none of their dads had helped creat her. Alone, he hadn't been able to defeat her but all three of them should be able to do it. She doesn't have any of their powers, nor does she know about them. But as for nico, he need to escape. Nico decided to focus on that. He used his powers to quickly and silently bring up black rock, which ripped his chains off. He sneaked up behind the nearest dracanae, because none of them were looking at him. The dracanae had his sword. He grabbed it, slicing the dracanae into dust on the way. The other nine turned around, but he opened a fissure and sent 7 of them on a one way ride to tartarus. The other two rushed towards him with swords in hand. He dodged the first ones strike and stabbed it in the gut, dissolving it. He blocked a few strikes from her then slashed her across the stomach. That's that, then. He thought. He then heard laughter behind him, and turned around to see a giant with an evil grin looking at him.

Hah! Beat THAT other mark of athenas. None of u have done nico perspectives. Mwahahahahahahaha

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod

oohh interesttingg, this storys gettin intenseeee. i like the pandora twist and nicos pov, post soon! [:
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
Nice! Ur right I haven't done a Nivo PoV. Nice job! Post soon
ok... gonna do a jason, piper, or annabeth pov vote three comments wins!!

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod
annabetthhh
Jason! And congrats on your nico pov;)
over a year ago rickjackson said…
wasn't it scottgary who was calling us nico fangirls?
I'm doing all three
ANNABETH

ANNABETH KNEW WHEN THEY WENT TO THE SENATE MEETING THERE WOULD BE TROUBLE. First and most scary was the fact that percy was dressed in a toga. Second was that some Roman only god, like Janus, she thought with a shudder, named Terminus had taken her knife away. He was a statue and he had taken her knife away.He had no arms. Of course he had a little girl do it. Typical. Now she was walking alone to the senate building, which was an architecturally beautiful building. Percy had just left her and told her to sit by Jason and piper, which meant not next to him since he sat in the seat of praetor. So when she got in she sat by Jason, in what looked like a guess bench. He didnt look happy about it since he was a former praetor. She felt bad for him. She was also proud of percy.
The first thing said was by Octavian, who was quickly becoming Annabeth's least favorite person."I think we should find out who the seventh is. After all we only know six of the seven mentioned in the prophecy." He was clearly looking to be that person.
"No, Im that person."Annabeth stepped up and said. She felt everyones eyes on her.
"If we have another greek the quest will be doo-"He started.
Then Ella, who was sitting in the back with tyson, stood up and said,"Wisdom's daughter walks alone, the mark of athena burns through rome. Son of hades shall escape, the daughter of athena shall decide his fate." The room was silent.

yes cliffhanger but wait for a little bit and ill have jason

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod

over a year ago zakittle said…
meh
It's mark of Athena not child of Athena.
JASON XI

JASON WAS SHAMEFUL. He thought he had it so bad, what with the deadline to save the world and his problems with his almost-girlfriend and what was starting to look like his future girlfriend. And ten that harpy, Ella or whatever her name is, goes and spews that prophecy about Annabeth burning through Rome and saving hades child or whatever then deciding his fate. She clearly had it worse then him.
Octavian sneered, "Oh, look, our praetor," he put emphasis on the word praetor as if saying he didnt deserve the title."has brought us a prophecy spewing chicken. Oh the joy!"gods he hated that guy. He was the one gave that he wished to never see again. The kid was nice to Jason when he first came but became his charming self when Jason got in the fifth cohort. "We should forgo the prophecy, and-"He stopped, because lupa was standing in the doorway. "Octavian, up to your tricks? Trying to make the Greeks look bad? You should know that Percy Jackson could beat anyone in this room. Unless someone else could stand up to kronos and defeat him, or give Iapetus a forceful bath in the Lethe, turn Hyperion into a tree, or fight atlas and force him under his burden again. The only ones who could have a chance are Jason, and Annabeth because she knows his fighting style. Think about that." and with that she disappeared.
Octavian made a choke sound then fainted.
The room was silent, then the hall erupted into laughter. "take him to his snug little barracks, we will then decide his punishment when he wakes up, if he wakes up." Laughed Reyna. "now that his voice isn't clouding our heads, we must discuss the sevens plans and provisions.

Done! Been busy. Like a lot. Sorry.

Yours In Sorryness,
TheSadDemigod
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
I LIKE IT! its awesome! but differnt...IN A GOOD WAY! ha! PERCY GONNA KICK OCTAVIANS SMUG LITTLE BOTTOM!!!! or at least that would be awesome.....post soon please!< magic word!!!
I would but it's twelve where I live:( sorry!
Guys, I hav 500 views, and 43 comments. The more u comment the more I post. the more I post the more views it gets the more views it gets the more popular it gets and the more comments it gets. The more popular it gets the more people we have posting and the more I post. And the more I post the more moa goodness u get. So yah, post!

Imam out
over a year ago squiggy1 said…
big smile
PLEASSSEEE POOOSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
PLEASE POST SOON this is sssssssssooooooo awseome
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
POST PLEASE!!!!!!! this story very, very, very, very, ,very AWESOME!
over a year ago Gracyia_23 said…
smile
This is cool, post soon!
PIPER XII

PIPER WAS INTRIGUED. She looked at Reyna, and looked at her mannerisms. She realized that while Reyna liked Jason a lot, Jason didn't exactly return those feelings, though Piper knew that if she stepped out of the picture then they would have a really great chance of getting together. Another thing that she realized was that Jason liked her much more than anything that he might have had with Reyna. They hadn't been together and this helped Piper. But now she had to focus on the meeting, she'd work on Jason later.
"So, I think that we should be provided with with food and drink to last a while, and that we should each get our weapons and possibly our armor to take with us." The babyish faced kid declared. What was his name? Oh yeah Frank, Piper remembered.
She said, "The Argo already has plenty of food, drink, nectar, and ambrosia so don't worry about that. As for Leo, Jason, and I,"Reyna flinched at the sounds of their names together. Piper smirked in her mind, "we have got everything we need. Jason has his new coin, Caesar, and Leo has his new twin short swords-"Leo interrupted her, "Yeah I modeled them after the Hunter's knives, except mine are a little longer! they are made out of silver too!" He finished. Piper sighed then continued. "And I have my knife, Katoptris. Annabeth also has her stuff." She was careful to not say exactly what Annabeth as she was pretty sure that Reyna might want a fight, and we wouldn't want to give Reyna any edges, Piper thought wryly.
Jason finished, "whatever Hazel, Percy, and, um, Frank want to bring they are welcome to bring that."
"Now, we have our provisions set, so we must decide when you are to leave and your plans. We already have a prophecy, I think." Said Reyna, while Piper thought, perhaps a little meanly, the less thinking you do the better it will be for us, Reyna.
Percy spoke up, and he was cute and Piper could tell why he was Annabeth's boyfriend, "We know when we are going to leave. We will leave tomorrow, after we train today. I think that I have a plan, but I'll need to confirm it with the others so I'll talk to them some other time. Right now, however, I think it is time to leave. this senate meeting is dismissed."

Ohhh... I think the wargame in the next chapter will be fun, don't you? wink wink nudge nudge hint hint.

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod
hah its my forum so I think ill triple post for the fun of getting the next page.