this going to be about percy becoming a god and then being betrayed by some one
Characters:Percy,Jason,Annabeth Thalia AND MOST PEOPLE FROM RR's books
last edited on Oct 30, 2011 at 11:31PM

The Heroes of Olympus 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caleb2962lummus said…
Well here goes nothing.

1.Percy

Percy had just been in 2 wars in the first one he defeated Kronos and in the second one he defeated Gaea.He the leader of both comp hal-blood and camp Jupiter. He was having the greatest time in his life and he thought nothing could go wrong but he didn't know it yet but he was so wrong.

sorry it was short but just had to get that out of the way.
here is the rest

2.Percy

Percy had just woken up and he was very happy because today he was going to camp and nothing could go wrong. So when he woke up he quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. When he got downstairs to eat breakfast he saw that his mom was already up and cooking his favorite breakfast which is blue pancakes.When his mom saw him she said "honey it might be better this summer if you just stay home".Percy looked at his mother kinda of weird and thought I wonder why she thinks that but he told her that he really wanted to go to camp this summer and see annabeth.His mother said okay but muttered something that Percy couldn't hear. After they ate breakfast they went and got in the car.When they started to leave percy couldn't help himself he just had to ask why his mom didn't want him to go to camp and she said"that she just wanted him to stay with her and Paul this summer but Percy could tell she was lieing but let it slide. When they got to camp Percy jumped out of the car and ran towards camp when he got at the camp border he was tackeled by Thaila and he asked her if she could get off of him and she blushed but got off of him. When he got up he asked her where Annabeth was and she said showing a new camper around camp. So he asked her what she wanted to do and she said "she was on her way to go pracite with her new sword that her father had given her and he asked if he could pratice with her. She said yes and they headed to the arena when they got there they each pulled out their swords and Thaila's new sword was a sword made of sliver and Percy's sword was still riptide. When they started to spar they saw that their Roman friends had just shown up which were Jason,Hazel,Frank,Renya,Dakota,and Gwen. When they saw that Percy and Thaila were sparing they came over to see who would win and they were both a blur of silver and bronze and it ended when Percy disarmed her with the move he had learned his first pratice with Luke.After that Percy and his friends start walking around camp looking for Annabeth. When Percy spots her he sees the new camper that Thaila was talking about and the wierd thing is that he looks alot like himself except Percy's hair is razor black and the new camper's hair is blond also his eyes were dark blue like the ocean. Percy calls his friends over and tell them that he found Annabeth ,when they see the new camper they are all shocked except Thaila who had already seen him. Percy tells his friends to go on while he starts walking towards Annabeth and the new camper.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago parras2 said…
big smile
post soon great story
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
mischievous
greatb story what do u mean this is a great story this is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.a AWESOME STORY.....POST SOOOON PLZZZZZZZZ y did his mom not want him to go to camp????????????!?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
mischievous
OMG annabeth cheats on him ( me mutters cuses about her blah b;ah blah ) tht suck lov eur sstory post soon
over a year ago jjspecht said…
hmmm
I'm confused whose son is it please update
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
Omg I just found this! Sorry I didn't comment earlier the link wasn't working
Post soon it's cool :)
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Oh My Gods! you have to continue this!!
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Evey one loves this type of story includin me! Post soon!!!
sad
I'm still confused
hmmm
I'm still confused could somone explain please and also post
smirk
well his mom didn't want him to go to camp because annabeth is cheating with the new camper on him!!! thats my guess at lets!!!!!
smile
3. Thaila

When they started to walk away Leo and Piper saw them and walked over.When they came over Jason asked if they had seen the new camper and they said they hadn't because alot of new campers had shown up after the Giant war. Jason the big mouth he is told them that he looked alot like Percy except his hair is blond and has dark sea blue eyes. As soon as Jason had finished talking the conch horn blew siganling it was time for dinner.On their way to dinner Thaila told them that she had over heard the new camper flirting with Annabeth when she first saw him wake up at the Big house and Chiron had told her to come go get Percy because he was on his way here. When they walked into the pavilion they saw that Percy looked really pissed off and sad at the same time.So Thaila walked over to ask what was wrong ,but when she started to sit down he told her not to and to leave him alone.So Thaila walked over towards Jason and asked what he thought was wrong with Percy but as soon as she said that she knew she shouldn't have asked because Jason had been not mad but not so friendly either after Percy was the child of two great prophecies. After she had thought about all of that stuff she looked up to see that she was done eating so she looked up and nocited that Percy was gone.So she got up to look for Percy and went to the beach thinking thats where where he would be but he wasn't so I just turned around and headed towards the Artmeis and hoping that when she woke everthing would be back to normal and that she wouldn't have to worry about Annabeth cheating on Percy.

and you are right dezzypoo about Percy's mom

sorry i waited so long to post i just didn't have time to post this weekend cause i was busy all weekend

over a year ago bornhuntress said…
Nice story! Post soon!
angelic
OOOOOOO YEA I WAS RIGHT!!!!!but poor percy!! stupid annabeth i just want to grab her head and...... oops am getting ahead if myself!!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E story post ASAP plzzzzzzzzzz
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
AMAZING! but can u post sooner next time?
meh
Please post while i have access to a computer
angelic
Please post.
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
lots of potential! keep going!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
This is SO cool! Post soon!