over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
wow, im the first comment and view!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
hmmm
smart let us wonder and make us want to reak it
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Hazel's POV

Percy started to steer us over to the field of mars, while my mind was ready for all out war. I know that Percy's a Greek but what if the rest of them are nothing like him. What if they attack Rome. I really didn't know if we could defend ourselves because I didn't know how powerful the Greeks are. Percy would have to die if they did attack. And then there was Leo/Sammy. That confused her so much was he Leo was he Sammy. Was he my best friend that had kissed me. Was he just Leo. Should I just go with Frank. I really do like frank. Ugggh..... We walked along in silence for a minuet. Until we were at the back of the large crowd.

Hoped you liked it I'll post more soon, I love short chapters!!!!!!!
Wow that was shorter than I thought it would be
Fa wah haha

That was too short

Percy pov
"Coming through" I yelled. Everyone looked at me and the crowd parted like the Red Sea. I really hated using the whole ' I'm pretrador and you have to do what I say ' thing. But right now I really had to get to the front of the crowd "Thanks!" I shouted, and walked up the aisle everyone had made by then the ship had just touched the ground. From here I could better see, the beautiful craftsmanship of the boat. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. The celestial bronze gleamed in the sun. I looked at the mast and almost had a heart attack. There was the Bronze dragon. The one that me, Annabeth, Silena, and Benkerdorf had worked so hard to retrieve. Somehow the Dragon had reminded me of Benkerdorf, had showed me that what I'm not exactly sure. "Are you ready?" I asked Frank , and Hazel.
" Not really" they said.
" It will be fine see they haven't even attacked yet, I mean that has to be a good sighn" I said
" oh yhea gotta go" I called over my shoulder as I jogged over to my position next to Reyna.
over a year ago rickjackson said…
cool i like it
smile
Thx
blush
Oh whoops... I thought no one commented opps

Reyna Pov.

Percy had just joined me when the door started to open. It took them long enough they had been parked docked whatever, for like five minuets. I couldn't watch this because all of a sudden there was a golden flash of light by my side. Percy. Oh crud what happened this time. As soon as the glow faded I looked. What I saw..
last edited over a year ago
smile
Sorry it's short I not exactly sure specifically on something uggh
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
comon u have potential! dont give up!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
big smile
This is awesome! Don't give up!