The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena

pjolover511 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 03:41PM
Just my version of what Rick Riordan's third book will be like.
HOPE YOU LIKEIT!!!!!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pjolover511 said…
cool

Chapter 1 Percy.

I walked out with Hazel and Frank to see the Greek warship coming at us. I could see that Latino guy yelling out orders on how to land. I looked at Hazel she looked really pale. " Hazel I'm pretty sure that's not your friend from the 1940's." Frank said reassuringly. Then there was a big THUD! And everyone became quiet. The Latino guy came out followed by a girl with choppy brown hair. Next q blond girl with grey eyes came out. She looked a little hurt when she saw me but the choppy haired girl said something in her ear. The last person that came out was. Guy with blond hair and blue eyes. All the Romans gasped including Hazel. Thats when I knew this guy was Jason. Hazel told me all about this guy. There was an uncomfortable silence when Reyna said " Fifth cohort and guest in the meeting room. Everyone back to your regular activities."

As I walked to the meeting room I couldn't help but feel like an idiot. I was wearing that purple sheet thing and I could barely walk in it. There was another thing bothering me. As I walked I could feel the grey eyed girl's eyes following my every move. She seemed SO familiar. I sat down next to Reyna while the others sat in front of us. The Latino guy was the first to speak," soo... " I looked around and finally Reyna whispered into my ear " Say something!" " Like what" I whispered back. Reyna nudged me and I sputtered something like " Uhh Hey guys." The grey eyed girl rolled her eyes. She said" Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena or Minerva." The choppy haired girl stood and said" Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite or Venus." then the Latino guy next to her said," Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus or Vulcan." the blond haired guy said," Jason Grace son of Jupiter." " JASON! Where have you been!" Hazel said out of nowhere. Jason smiled. " Hey Hazel. Well I was at the Greek camp-" Jason started. "Camp Half-blood, right" I interrupted. " Are you getting your memories back?" The grey eyed girl said hopefully. " um. A little and your Annabeth right?" Annabeth smiled. Suddenly that guy Nico walked in. " Hey I heard you buys were in here-" his smile faded. He looked nervously at Annabeth. "Hey A-Annabeth," I looked over at Annabeth, and boy did she look mad. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU NICO DI ANGELO!!!!!!!" Annabeth yelled. " Hold it. What is going on?!" Reyna questioned. Annabeth breathed deeply. When she was going to speak a bright light covered the room. I covered my eyes and when I opened them I saw Hermes there. " Hey guys." he said. "Lord Hermes," I said. " I'm here to bring you guys someone that can help you but it's a secret from all the other gods so SHH!" Hermes said. He waved his hand and a girl stood next to him. She looked around and widened her eyes and covered her face with her hand. " I know you," Jason and I  said at the same time. This just made the girl hide her face even more. Everyone looked at me and Jason looking confused or shocked.
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
It's great, but I'm kind-of confused because in the book percy does remember Annabeth and Nico is captured by gaia !!?!?!??
over a year ago himesah26 said…
is the new person calypso
Sorry about the confusion. I thought it'll be more interesting if Percy still didn't remember Annabeth. And I just thought it would've been funny if Nico was there.
Chapter 2 Percy

I walked up to that girl and try to take her hands off her face. Yeah I said TRY. That girl wouldn't let me. I kept wrestling and finally got a good look at her face. My eyes widened. " You," I said looking at her. " Uh no I do not know you," she said. " Wait you're Sona! right?" I said snapping my fingers. " No I'm not," she said hesitantly. Jason pushed through the crowd. " Sona," he said a little hurt. Sona looked at him with pain and looked away. " aw come on, Sona we all know you know Percy and Jason," Hermes said breaking the silence. Sona glared daggers at Hermes. " are you trying to get me killed!?" she yelled. " whT do you mean?" Hermes said genuinely annoyed. " two years ago at Olympus Zeus and Posiedon made me swear on the River Styx that-" Hermes eyes pit up then it turned to guilt. " now do you get it?" Sona said. The sky thundered and we could hear the waves crash. Then everything turned white and we were all on olympus. " SONA!! You dare break that oath!" Zeus thundered. " Father, Uncle don't you think you're taking this a little too far?" Athena said to Zeus." No just because she is your daughter don't defend her!" Zeus roared back. Sona backed up. " Sona Jay you will feel the wrath of my lightning bolt" Zeus said pulling his master bolt out. I saw Jason run toward Sona just as Zeus sent a bolt straight at her. But a new voice yelled,"Father! No!" A figure jumped in front of Sona and took the bolt for her. 

I thought that person was a goner, but it seemed like the bolt didn't affect them. Sona stared at the person and gasped,"Skylar?", her face broke out into a grin," Skylar!" she said happily. The two hugged and realized they were making a scene and broke apart." Skylar what are you doing here?" Zeus asked. "i live here now," he said. "ah yes I forgot that,"Zeus grumbled. The guy turned around and I examined him. He had black hair with electric blue eyes."Son of Zeus, Skylar Johnson." they guy said. " You forgot your immortal," Athena chided. " WHAT!!!" Sona yelled. " When did this happen" she said. " When you were in San Francisco," Skylar said gently. " I'm gone for five years and this happens," Sona huffed. " Well it has been five years," Hermes interrupted. My eyes focused on a certain goddess. " Hera," I said with distaste." Yes,yes you want your memory back. Well I suppose, you and Jason already gained their trust so."Hera waved her hand I got a big throbbing pain in my head. I saw Jason holding his head too."Ow." we both said. " Do you remember?" the Annabeth girl asked cautiously. I reeked thinking about a girl named Annabeth in my memories but I was drawing a blank."Hera, you didn't give all my memories back," I complained." Of course I did," Hera scoffed." not about her," I said pointing to Annabeth. Annabeth glared at Hera," I know you don't like me but give him his memories back." " no how dare you talk back to a goddess that way,"Hera yelled."I'll give it to him later," I looked at Jason, I could tell he got his memories back but he was mostly staring at Sona. I looked at all the other demigods looking at us with worry or anxiousness. Mostly Piper was looking at Jason. I was thinking about all my dangerous quests but Sona kept popping up. I had to talk with her. I walked up to her, grabbed her wrist and drove her out of the room. "What are you doing here?!" I asked. " the first thing you ask me is that." " yeah you gonna apologize" I said. Sona groaned," I'm do very sorry for flipping you when we were in fourth grade, happy?" 

Did you like it? I'll explain you Sona is in next chappie.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
OMG awesome!!! Post soon!!!
Thnx I might post tommorow....maybe :)