The Heroes of Olympus Different

ilovepenguins97 posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 02:32AM
this story is deticated th my friend Andrea! we are writing stories for each other. Her story about me is called "A Mysterious Life" CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

Rated: T

Summary: Andrea is different. Weird things always happen to her and she's been seeing strange dreams. One day a group of 3 kids appear in her room. She's scared beyond belief, but something about them looks strangely familiar. They take her to this mysterious magical place. Here Andrea finds out that there are more kids like her. But there is still more to her story than even she knows. She's still far more different then the rest.

ALL RIGHT TO RICK RIORDAN!!!
last edited on Nov 27, 2011 at 01:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rickjackson said…
koolio!!!
over a year ago ilovepenguins97 said…
big smile
ONE COMMENT!!!
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
nice :) post buddeh
big smile
TWO COMMENTS!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
laugh
no its kewlio!!!
kewl it sounds interesante :) XD
thanks! THATS MY THIRD COMMENT PPL! rickjackson, _Aphrodite_, and universalpowa GET A PROP!!! ILL SEE WHEN I CAN POST CHAPTER ONE!!!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
YAH!! IM SOO SPECIAL!!! ANDREA IS HERE! im talking to myself right Isso? Wait I AM!! HAHA! Thanks Isso, Ill try to post mine but will wait since im on vaca on moment!

Can i have a prop Isso? lol

Andrea Chau is my name
haha and will favorito if thats how you say in spanish
big smile
Haha! SOMEONE IS HAPPY!!! I'll try to post ASAP!!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!
big smile
YAH!! i know a lot of the story haha right Isso? when are you going on so i could continue it and start posting the story? haha hurry! im soo special lol

ill get your story hipe and on
Haha! I'll. Try to post ASAP! I have a lot of HW! And I have piano!!! =P. With thanksgiving weekend coming I'll try to post!
over a year ago ace1317 said…
big smile
sounds AWESOME! hurry up with the chapter Isso
sad
k, sorry. SO MUCH HW!!! UGH!
Chapter 1

It was a normal Sunday afternoon and Andrea was retracing her weird dream from last night. She had been at some place that looked suspiciously like a camp, but there was something strange about it. The dream was slowly getting cloudier and cloudier. This wasn’t Andrea’s first dream. She had seen much more. All of them were weird and mostly didn’t make sense. They were all related to one of her favorite things, Greek myths, but there was also something really believable about them.
After awhile of thinking the ground started to shake. Andrea held on to her desk. Then, everything was suddenly still, but…there were three kids in her room. She was terrified, but something told her not to scream.
There was a girl that seemed about her age. She had hair that had many shades of brown in it. The sun had obviously permanently changed its color. She had eyes that shined under the light. She was tall and thin. She had a smile that could automatically calm anyone down. She had lightly tanned skin and wore plain skinny jeans with converse and an orange t-shirt.
The boy next to her also seemed to be there age (13). He had black hair, and nearly black eyes. He was about an inch taller than the girl. He had pale skin and wore black close. Unlike the girl, he didn’t smile.
The boy next to him seemed to be a little older. He also had black hair, but he had dazzling green eyes. He seemed kind, but he also looked like a leader. He also wore the same orange shirt.
The girl was the first to talk after the weird silence. “Hi! My name is Isso. You must be Andrea. Chiron sent us to find you!”
“Who!?!?” asked Andrea
“You don’t know him yet, but you will. My name is Percy. You’re in danger here. We have to get you to our camp.” said the boy with the green eyes.
Andrea somehow knew that they were telling the truth and that she should go with them.”What about my dad?” she asked
“Trust me!” said Isso “He knows your going. If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t be in this mess!”
Isso grabbed her arm and they went outside. And standing right there were three wonderful and majestic creatures. Pegasus. Two white ones and one black one.
Percy mounted the black one. “Hey boss!” it said, “I see we got our new recruit!”
“Did you hear him?” asked Andrea
“Who?” asked Isso back.
“The horse!”
“Pegasus” confirmed Percy “And no they didn’t. Only I can. How did you?”
“Maybe she’s a child of Poseidon too.” said the kid with black clothes. “By the way, my name is Nico.”
Percy turned to Andrea ”didn’t you say that you have a dad?”
“Yeah.”
“She can’t be.” said Percy to Nico.
Andrea was really confused. Isso helped her on to a white pegasi with her, while Nico got on to the other one. With that weird and confusing conversation they took off.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think! This is my first forum!
over a year ago venus143 said…
this is amazing for your first forum it think it's really good no not good amazing i can't whait untill you post this is very intereasting please post soon:)
big smile
REALLY?!?!? THANK YOU!!! I'LL TRY MY BEST!
yeaaa:)post soon:)
over a year ago ace1317 said…
big smile
OMG! born writer! waiting for next chapter!
big smile
REALLY?!?! YAY!!! ...thats funny, a lot of ppl say that(NOT bragging)but im not sure
well than it's true:)
laugh
Lol
big smile
bit different from what you gave me, but of course it was a quick little twinge right? IM A CELEBRITY AS YOU ARE TOO!!! am about to post yours, we have to continue it right Isso? lol, ill post mine right now!
laugh
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! and thanks Ac! u r a celebrity
big smile
haha....same for you! and the links here

link

did not post story till someone does....but heres your story! and you will see then! haha
Chapter 2

They set off, and Andrea didn’t calm down until an hour passed. She and Percy kept on hearing complaints from the Pegasus she was on. Andrea didn’t know why Percy, Nico, and Isso kept on looking at her in a confused way every time she said that the Pegasus said something.
“Maybe the guy that she THOUGHT was her dad isn’t really. What if he’s like some sort of shape shifter and-“ Nico was interrupted by Isso.
“NO STUPID! THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE! HER DAD KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS!!!” she yelled.
“Yeah but-“ complained Nico
Andrea said “Are they always like this?” she asked Percy who was now flying next to her.
“You mean the arguing?” he asked “Yeah, they always fight. But don’t let that fool you.”
“So, I’m guessing that we’re all the children of a Greek god or goddess, right?” asked Andrea
This is when Isso and Nico FINALLY stopped fighting. “Yeah,” said Isso “How did you know that?”
“I have a lot of weird dreams. So, who are you guys the child of?” she asked.
“I’m the daughter of Apollo,” answered Isso “god of the sun, medicine, prophecies, poetry-,” “and bragging…and being annoying.” muttered Nico
“YOU KNOW WHAT NICO DI ANGELO?!?!?” she yelled
“WHAT?!” yelled Nico back. Guess who started to fight again.
After 10 minutes of their arguing, (they still didn’t stop after that.) Percy said “I’m the son of Poseidon, and Nico is the son of Hades.”
“Then who am I the daughter of?” Andrea asked this.
“I don’t know,” said Percy realizing that he really didn’t “I guess we’ll just have to wait to find out at the camp we’re going to. It’s a camp for kids like us, you know with an immortal parent. You’ll love it there, trust me. It’s called Camp Half-Blood.” Percy explained how they should be there soon, since the pegasus traveled fast. Just as he said, Andrea could see a place that looked like a camp coming up ahead of them. The place from her dreams. There was a bid house that looked like a farm house. There were strawberry fields, and a whole bunch of weird cabins. None of them looked the same. There was even something that looked strangely of a rock wall pouring down lava.
They set foot on ground. People ran up to greet them all. Andrea and Percy slipped down. Nico got down and went to help Isso. Everyone gasped. Even the pegasus whinnied.
“What?!” yelled Isso “I can’t get someone to help me down?!” she marched of and left Nico there blushing like crazy. He dashed off in the other direction after an acward silence.
“Okaaay!” said Percy “Aside from them, this is Andrea. We brought her in today. We don’t know who her godly parent is yet, but we’re hoping to find out tonight. Now off you I’ll go.” Percy then set off to give Andrea a tour.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­_
Please tell me if you think this is going to slow! 5 comments and I’ll post chapter 3 ASAP!
NEW CHARACTER COMING SOON!
Hint: it’s a guy on fanpop, and he doesn’t live in the US. Don’t give yourself away if this is you!!!
smile
awe really Isso? Is that really necessary? I already know hm....oh god....really? and his dad is a somewhat theologist huh? well....already know of course! and great chapter haha....Isso common! we need to get on at the same time!
Lol! Right!?!? And as for the new character, he begged me!
oh god....im going to kill him
hahahahahaha! i can kill him off in the story if u want!
big smile
that'll be great...no offense but REALLY! we could together
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
Isso I luv ur funny character <3 Post
How you know Nico is my favorite character? O.O
Post!
laugh
lol! sure i knew all along...........and as i said, i'll try to post ASAP
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
cool chapter, post soon! or whenever you can [:
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Luv it!!!!! Please post soon
big smile
REALLY?!?!!? thank u!!! this is my 1st forum. i'll post as soon as i can! =D
surprise
Yes I luv it!!!! Soooo please post soon!!!!
i have half on chapt 3 wriiten. but im waiting for my friend ac to post her next chapt. we're doing this together
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
This story is really good! Please post the next chapter soon!
worried
ac post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
hi!!!!!!!!!im kinda new here love ur story........post sooon
@isso:hav u abandoned this forum????
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
smile
no she hasn't. she just kinda got grounded. she might email me the next chapter though so that i can post it for her.
over a year ago luluroxs411 said…
laugh
Awesome story!! Luv it! And your relationship with nico HULLARIOUS!!!
U better post soon
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
haha she will. she has half the 3rd chapter written.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon
IM BACK! well kinda...
kinda???plzz come back n post soon........:)))
over a year ago favpercy said…
big smile
I'm telling my friends!
over a year ago somisista said…
angry
Omg post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!