The Heroes of Olympus Percabeth time

SeaBrat posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 12:20AM
This is the weeks before Hera took Percy away.

Percy
A smell wafted from the kitchen and I ran down from my room. Annabeth was there making muffins, chocolate chip and apple spice. Annabeth saw me approach and she shook her head.
" Percy you can't have a muffin," I pouted at this comment. " They are for the bake sale," she took more muffins from the oven. I frowned and sat down and watched that 70's show. After watching that for a while, I got up and put my arms around Annabeth, swaying her from side to side.
" What do you want?" she turned toward me with a spoon in her hand.
" Can I lick the spoon?" she smirked.
" No," I did not like this statement, I pressed her up against the fridge, she dropped her spoon as she entangled her hands in my hair. As she kissed me, I let one of my hands unwrap from her lower back and sneak toward the counter. I grabbed a muffin, let go of Annabeth completely, and ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door, putting my body weight against the door frame. I sat there crunching on my chocolate chip muffin as Annabeth yelled at me from the otherside of the door.
" Percy Jackson! Open the door!" Annabeth pounded on the wood.
"No!" I retorted with muffin in my mouth.
" Please?" she whimpered falling to the ground.
" No," I finished the last of my muffin then went over to my dresser to get a clean shirt, my present one had monster dust, blue cake, and now chocolate. I threw my shirt off and it landed on the hamper. 3 pointer to Mr. Jackson! Then with a thud, my door was kicked off and landed with the hinges still on on my carpet.

The Heroes of Olympus 61 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

over a year ago pugluv98 said…
woah.........................
over a year ago virtus said…
interisting
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
Post more!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
big smile
post ! its so funny! and cool! post more plz!
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Percy wants annabeth's muffin!(insert sexual joke)! Lol...
what happend next?
laugh
i bet annabeth karate chops the door open just becuase shez kewl like dat :) XD lol
laugh
post! post ! post! post! spam! post! post! spam!
lol XD :) :P
cake
post more plz! post post CAKE for Percy! hah lol :) XD
over a year ago virtus said…
Next is rated R
Bedroom and cake, male female(bad joke)
Would they have a baby girl or boy?
meh

i dont know how to respond to that.
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
Neither. I dont do funky chunky, lemons, kangaroo ( Sex)

Annabeth
I karate chopped the door down and saw Percy staring at the ground holding a blue shirt, not wearing one, holding one. I said something intelligent like " Uhhhhhhh," he turned around.
" Your muffin was messy," he frowned.
" You shouldn't have taken one,"
" They were good though," he smiled. I rolled my eyes. He opened his arms and I ran to them, putting my head in the crook of his neck. " Of course you can't resist," he rubbed my hair. I smirked then got up and walked out the door. " Hey! Hey! Hey! Where are you going?" he grabbed my wrist. I tugged it out of his hand.
" Cooking brownies,"
" Brownies!? Are they for me?" he pleaded kissing my cheek.
" No Percy, they are for the bake sale," I walked to the kitchen.
" Why are you in my kitchen?"
" Because my parents are on vacation seaweedbrain,"
" So are mine,"
" Oh ya," I mixed the batter and filled the pans, Percy licked the bowl, then I made butterscotch cookies. As I worked, Percy put his arms on my shoulders, his head leaning on his hand.
" Now can I get some," he said eyeing the fresh cookies. I shook my head then grabbed the brownies from the oven. He left me and went to the couch flipping through channels, I washed up and sat on his lap holding his hand. He kissed me from time to time sweetly because I let him watch football. I walked up to the tv and hit the power button, smiling at the emotion on his face. I ran out of the room to the upstairs and hid in the closet, he didn't come look for me.

Percy
I walked off to the kitchen and took a brownie then walked back to the couch and started watching the Three Musketeers, it was just let out on DVD ( it's really not) I watched Logan Lerman play the hot headed D'Artagnan as they retrieved the queen's diamonds laughing at everyone's hair piece. Annabeth soon came out from her hiding spot and leaned against me and started playing with my hand, running her fingers along my palm. I kissed her forehead then fell asleep as I leaned against the couch
that's the next POV?
Who next?
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
i dont know......................................
sad
someone post soon!
Annabeth
I woke up the next morning on a blue hard pillow, which I realized was Percy. I smiled then kissed him sweetly, and of course he didn't even flinch. I went over to his kitchen and started making waffles, blue waffles. I felt some one wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around and rolled my eyes. " Now you get up?"
" I'm a growing boy!" he whimpered. He leaned forward putting his lips to mine. I wrapped my hands in his already messy hair and pulled him closer, he licked my bottom lip, making me shiver, I let him in. Our bottom lips battled for domination, I reached up his shirt, putting a leg around his waist. He started pulling onto the couch pulling me into his lap, the only thing that stopped this is when the fire alarm went off, soaking us with water.
" Damn it!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen throwing out the burned waffles.
" You ruined breakfast," Percy said in a five year old voice. I glared at his disappearing figure as he headed for his room.
I walked to his room to see Percy lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. I pulled my shirt down a little letting the top of my lace bra show.
" Hey," I leaned against the door frame trying to get his attention. What I didn't suspect was his reaction. He smirked, then smiled, finally fell on the floor cracking up laughing like he was about to bust a gut. " Wat!?" I asked getting annoyed now.
" Nothing." he smirked.

last edited over a year ago
Go on?
yup go on please!
^yeah!! :D
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
yes please go on!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PJBTRT22 said…
blush
*NEW READER*
I LUV this! ;D
Keep going♥
worried
Please keep going
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
this is REALLY good!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Annabeth
He continued laughing until I smacked him with a pillow.
" We were interrupted," I said getting on top of him.
" We were," he said making me smile.
" Stop being seductive!" I told him.
" Fine," he took his hand off my thigh and from my hand and pushed me off and walked toward the closet.
" I was joking!" I pouted. He didn't move. " Percy!" I whined. Annoyed I started walking out the door, until I felt warm lips against my neck. " You return," I gasped trying to control my breathing. He didn't say anything but pulled me to him. " Stop giving me a hickie," I whined and grabbed his face.
" Why?" he asked innocently.
" Because now my lips are getting jealous," he smirked at that. We made out for a few mintues, bored I pushed him on the bed since he had pressed my up against the wall. His lips were hungry and devoured mine. I let his hands travel, mine were tangled in his hair, not letting him separate our precious moment, he would probably just want food or something. I grabbed his shirt and started to clumsily undo the buttons, he helped me get it off, then his hands went up the back off my shirt. I threw my legs around his waist trying to pull him even closer. The door bell rang and I groaned as he slipped his pants back on.

Percy
I walked toward the door and opened it.
" Hello?" I asked a 17 year old girl. But she wasn't looking at my face. " Hey!" I shook my hand in front of her face. She looked up at me with large blue eyes.
" Who are you?" I asked her.
" Your new neighbor," she said seductively and pulled her shirt down. To bad so sad for her, I had Annabeth.
" Oh cool," I grabbed an unopened coke and handed it to her.
" What's this?"
" A house warming gift," I told her then closed the door.
" Percy," Annabeth moaned from my room.
" Ya?"
" Get in here," she sounded pretty sexy. ( I can't believe I'm writing this!)
" K!" I ran toward my room and muttered " Oh Shit,"
^ ohno... what did percy do???

post soon!!! and,,./....

NEW PAGE!!!!! :D :D
blush
More like wat did percy see?!?!?!?! Oooooooooo post soon!!!
^ yes!!

post soon!!!
Okay! Just saying I don't do lemons unless if u want me to. Please don't ask though
over a year ago percy359 said…
do lemons if you want
blush
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST ;D
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
wink
I really dont care if you do lemons just post 'cause it's really good !!
I dont care really. U do wat u want to do 'cause it is ur story. But wat ever u do post it soon!!
worried
Please post soon!!!!!
big smile
PLEASE POST SOON THIS IS REAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY GOOD I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU RIGHT CUZ ITS AMAZING (dont mean to offend) PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!:)
crying
Pppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa­sss­sss­sss­eee­eee­eee­e post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!77777!!
Percy
I walked into my room, Annabeth was sitting on my bed, half naked.
" Shit," I mumbled as she came and started kissing my neck. We made out for a while.....

I put my jeans back on and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the turkey. I was famished. I was licking my fingers when the doorbell rang.
" Hello?" I asked.
" Well hi," the neighbor girl giggled as she looked at my bare chest. I knew what I had to do.
" Da da da da, da da da da, da da da da. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? I work at Burger King making flame boiled whoppers, I wear paper hat. Ding! Goes the bell! Ding! Goes the bell! Ding! Goes the bell! I gotta run! I gotta run! I gotta run! Wait for the bell! Can't hear the bell! I gotta run! Would you like an apple pie with that?" I sang at the top of my lungs. She stared at me weird then walked away.

I will finish
smile
Yeah!!!!!! He posted!!!! Really good chappie!!
blush
FINALLY!!!!!! ;D
Post more really soon.... I LUV THIS! ;*
Gre8 chapie♥
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
YAY YOU FINALY POST !!
now post AGAIN !!! (JK)
lol percy just sings random things :P lol ding! ding! can you hear the bells? apple pie! XD
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the same prt universal!
over a year ago hp1214 said…
big smile
Hi I'm new and I luv percabeth and this forum.
big smile
"Ding! Goes the bell! Ding! Goes the bell!" funn-eh:P please post soon! XD
laugh
That chapter was sooooooo funny!!!! Please.post soon!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
laugh
awesome funny PPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still laughing!!!
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Haha but btw u r disgusting
Post soon!!
PLEASE POST :'(
last edited over a year ago