The Heroes of Olympus Reality

virtus posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 12:49AM
Reality is a book I am trying to write. Since there is only 24 hours in one day I must have help! Five people are to work on the book besides me. the first five people who continue my chapter shall be the ones. Rules
-do not use follow language
-do not use Lords name in vain( like: O my God, O Jesus,etc) One can use gods because gods are not real(as much as one would love to believe)
-do not use a lot of vulgarity

Each person is to pick a character (make a character) for himself and write. Would be nice to have even number of males-female writers.
I got a website in progress where the writers can post their work. link

There will be updates soon. If and when you get accepted, you can post your writing in forums on the web I made.

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago virtus said…
This is like the intro.(still working on it)

I.

Agothor
If you are reading this I am not present, the world is in danger, and I am not talking only about earth. My apologies for being rude, my name is Agothor, or it is now. In your world I was called Arthur, and last time I was on earth I was 16 years old. Time in this world is different so I lost track of my age. Back on earth I was a dreamer and a “bookworm”, reading books gave me some excitement in my life, it drove me to be a better person. People think that books are just stories, but I assure you they are wrong. Each book contains life, not only are there heroic characters, but also the personalities of the writers who wrote the books. And all the books are connected through Amonen. A world that was created by one powerful being, θεός. He gave the leader of each race a seat in a place called The Hall of the Elders. The Elders had a job to rule and protect, but they failed. An evil arose, a creature filled with hate for all the living, a creature that will destroy the world of books, dreams and possibilities. The disaster could be solved and I was chosen to guide a group of kids who soon became my trustworthy friends to solve the problem, destroy Mordax and restore peace to both worlds.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
hmmm
what does this have to do with The Heroes of Olympus? if u want to write a story, go a a reading fanclub. Sorry, this is not the right place.
It does in a way! As the story continues the new characters meet with the characters from the heroes of Olympus, with Eragon and Shapira, maximum ride and any others the writers want to include. So there!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
over a year ago Tartarusfire3 said…
I would recommend putting this on the fanfic. Thats for any writing.
thanks