The Heroes of Olympus A Mysterious Life

green-art-ac-pj posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 07:17AM
This story is dedicated to my friend Isso, We wrote stories together as you see the story she wrote for me. I will change the title once I know what I'm actually writing about.

Rated- T for Paranoia

Fanfiction name- greek-ac-thalassa

Type- Adventure, Humor, Suspense, Mystery

Disclaimer- Rick Riordan barely owns this, okay the campers and CHB but nothing else...but I own bout everything else.

Synopsis-
Let's just put it here, i dont really have one yet till i have planned it out but here, Isso is important and you know i am too since im a friend as well as Nico and Percy, lets say that

Characters-
Isso Avetisyan
Andrea Chau
Nico di Angelo
Percy Jackson

The Heroes of Olympus 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
will post once people read....will be my....8th story for PJ&O? well here Isso
over a year ago ilovepenguins97 said…
big smile
YAY! I CAN'T WAIT! OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITED! POST ANDREA POST! I'LL TRY TO POST ASAP ON MY STORY DIFFERENT, WHICH UR THE MAIN CHARACTER IN!!! BTW, FOR THOSE OF U WHO WERE WAITING FOR CHAPTER ONE IT'S UP!!!!!!!
haha....will after when someone else will comment please!! you see this read!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
big smile
sounds kewl
post soon! :)
just one more please! will post then!
over a year ago venus143 said…
post soon ac can't whait:)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
yay now post!
OKAY OKAY WAIT!
so this chapter is mysterious....i have one chapter right now so be nice...im joking....but here it is

Chapter 1
Isso Avetisyan

Isso stared at the white board as the teacher lectured on and on about how they must be ready for their next test. It was History and Ms. J was just rambling off about how the colonists were getting away from England.

“We will need to understand from the mimio all the info on this,” Ms. J lectured.

Isso sighed as the class continued. The next thing anyone knew, as fast as ever a white paper flew onto her desk. Isso rolled her eyes at the speed at her friend and then opened the note.

It said:
I hate her, She tries to be Interesting but really! I am so sick of history right now.

Isso rolled her eyes and turned around to see Andrea Chau pointing next to her with a grossed expression. Next to her was Andrew Lou snoring off with drool on his notebook.
Isso laughed at her expression but was disgusted by the image of him.
Isso wrote something back down on the paper and chucked it back but not as swift as her friend.
Isso turned her head back and looked down at her notebook and started drawing. Isso then drew Andrew Lou with vampire fangs and everything a vampire would wear. Then she drew Ms. J with a pitchfork.
She then picked up her drawing and crumpled it softly under the table then threw it at Andrea behind her.
She heard her sniffle a giggle at the pictures. Isso though instead began trying to draw another image.
“Isso Avetisyan, Where are your notes, because we are supposed to be getting ready for your big test on chapter 5,” Ms. J said looking down on her with her mimio marker.
“Um…I put it in my binder, Ms. J” she responded.
“Please bring them out,” Ms. J then turned around and continued her lecture of the colonist.
Another clean white crumbled up paper laid down on her desk once her head went down.
“Wow, Andrea,” she laughed softly.
She straightened the paper and then looked at the sheet to see a perfect picture of Andrew drooling but instead had blood coming out. For Ms. J’s image, it had her biting someone’s head off. Yet, there were as well two other pictures new on the lined paper.
One drawing was of two persons sparing with swords clutched in their hands. Both had jet-black hair, yet one with tame hair and one with wild. Yet both had two different shades of eyes and skin color.
“Woah,” she whispered.
One had sea-green eyes and the other had brown eyes that seemed to even be able to twinkle.
She tried to unravel the picture and succeeded to see a signature at the bottom of the page. She looked at the second picture but was unable to study it anymore when the paper was torn from her hands.
“What is this?” Ms. J said bitterly.
“It was from my notebook. I was just examining the picture if it had gotten any marks on it,” Isso answered.
“Are you sure?” Ms. J said bitterly pointing at the persons on the images.
“Yes,” she answered with snickers echoing around the class. The bell signaling it was lunch then rang. Everyone then ran and dashed out the door madly as others strolled quietly to the door.
Andrea ran and grabbed the paper with her drawings from Ms. J’s hands, and dashed out to her lunch break as Isso packed History items up.
“Detention Isso,” Ms. J said with a smitten face and walked to her own desk.
Isso sighed happily and dashed out and threw her things in her locker and ran for her lunch. She grabbed it by the side of the locker area and grabbed a seat at her regular lunch table and ran to see Andrea standing by the fountain in the quad.
“Hey!” Isso shouted to her.
“Hey, Isso!” Andea shouted back. She touched the water then shook her hand to get the water out. To Isso’s eyes, her hand seemed dry though.

Andrea then turned around as her black hair whipped around her face. She stiffened then said, “I have to go to the restroom be back in a minute.”
She ran off with a fast sprint leaving Isso standing by the fountain confused. Isso stood then smirked. She then walked back to her table and grabbed her food out of her lunch bag and set out a sandwich. She was about to bite into it when she spontaneously heard a splash of water near the drinking fountain, near the restrooms.

She looked and saw nothing there.

“Boys probably,” she muttered to herself.

She heard it again then she turned to see the water fountain again. Yet, nothing was there was there to be seen.

“What the freaking hell,” Isso muttered.

Chaos was the sound around her but this was a different sound there, splashing water. Yet she brushed it off.

“Definitely like those jackass boys,” she murmured to herself.

Then sound then resounded once again.

“What the—,” she said to herself and walked over to the girls restroom to see water coming from the bottom of the door.

“What the freak!” she said to herself.

A hammer sound hit the door and then Isso then lost it. She pushed open the door to see some sort of furry thing in the girls’ restroom. Isso then looked at it.

“That’s the drawing! That’s the drawing!” Isso yelled, “ The second drawing on the page!”

She turned to see Andrea holding water with pure force with blood around her.

“WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU!” Isso screamed at the monster. The drawing was almost like the actual thing. A long scaly tale was on the back of it with green mist coming out of the mouth.
“A drakon,” Andrea said weakly.
Isso then turned to her then yelled at the creature, “What the hell did you do!”
She turned to see Andrea making a wall of water against herself.

What?

Isso then turned abruptedly to see the monster approaching her. She gulped then her instincts came into play as she ran straight towards the drakon.

Last thing in her mind was her getting hit.

the end for now

please coment at least 5
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
surprise
Please post more this story is soooo good!!
big smile
THanks! Though I have to wait for my friend Isso to come and we do the stories that you have seen together....hope you enjoyed it though!
wow ac you have gotten so much better at writting i can't belive how good this is it's friken awesome i hope you post soon:)
blush
awe....thanks venus! should I post this on the Fanfic....im not really leaning towards it though...but maybe
big smile
AWSOME!!! So me in a way! AAH! I HAVE TO FINISH WRITING CHAPTER 2! this story is great! I'm gonna have to pump up the action in mine soon. I'll post chapt 2 tomorrow!....that means u post ASAP too Andrea,
both of your storys are equally amazing and ac i think you should just keep it here it beter that way and isso don't worry about the action your story is great:)
laugh
haha....thanks guys! and Isso...how!!! i didnt do mine yet! unless i just do a one-shot! should I....then everyone will know your god/goddess or mine! so should I post that one-shot i made Isso? and I can't yet since I didn't have time to make it....have you seen all my stories? i am sooo behind!
Aaaahhh!!! This is soooo coplicated! Ways a one shot? Btw, on my story, I'm close to saying who I'm the daughter of, but not urs. I can't give urs away to soon. I'll tell u wen I'm ready to give urs away. Maybe in like chapt 4. Don't worry, we'll make it work.
-__________- and a one-shot is just like one chapter or story....really short...no more than one chapter on that story of you and ----
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Plz post!! This is awesome!
chapters ready and will post after typing
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yay!
YES!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!
typing
big smile