The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena :)(: (From percabethrules!)

tortillialuvsrr posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 06:18PM
This is percabethrules's forum.....i am percabethrules.i had to create a new account because it won't let me log in to my percabethrules account. This is my version of the Mark of Athena.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any Percy Jackson characters or any Heroes of Olympus characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan.

Characters: Annabeth Chase,Percy Jackson,Piper McLean,Jason Grace,Frank Zhang,Hazel Levesque,Leo Valdez,All the gods and goddesses,Gaea,and any characters I decide to add.

Rate: T for teens. (A lot of kissing and maybe language)

Sypnosis: ?????? (I don't have one)

i swear on the river styx i am percabethrules!
last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 10:53PM

The Heroes of Olympus 729 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 729

over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."
Tell me what u think. this is the first half of chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Annabeth

After I boarded the ship at Camp Half Blood,I started to worry."What if he has another girlfriend?What if he doesn't like me anymore?What if he has changed?"Those are the thoughts that filled my head.But,as soon as I saw him at this roman camp,I couldn't help but think,"he is so HOT!!!"When he saw me,his eyes met mine.I loved his sea green eyes. Somehow when i saw him he did look a little different.He looked more powerful,determined,stronger,and something else i couldn't think of.I ran up to him after I got off the giant,metal,flying death trap we called a ship.After we hugged I couldn't recall the fillings I had.I do have to admit,though,I was kind off upset he didn't Iris Message me.I asked him,"why didn't you Iris Message me?I was worried."He said,"sorry Annabeth,I had a lot of work to do.I planned on Iris Messaging you as soon as possible,but when I remembered you guys where already on your way."I felt a little better.At least he planned on doing it.Suddenly,an idea struck me.He had his memory back but How?!I asked him but he just said,"i did lose my memory but i got it back.""how?"i asked a little surprised now."it's a long story.I will tell you later,I promise.""okay"I said relieved.he was going to explain later.Suddenly a loud BANG filled the camp.A dude with a plush,stuffed animal in his right hand,and a knife in his other said,"Percy Jackson has allowed Greeks to come to Camp Jupiter,a roman camp!If these GREEKS harm us in anyway,Percy Jackson will be killed!I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK PERCY JACKSON!YOU WILL NEED IT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE!JUST REMEMBER ONE LITTLE THING.I WILL BE WATCHING YOU AND EVERY PUNY GREEK HERE!!!"
rest of chapter 2

REST OF CHAPTER 2:ANNABETH

I started to get a little scared when this dude who looked like he murdered stuffed animals said that.I asked,"Percy,who is this dude and what is he talking about?"Percy replied with a stern look,"Annabeth this is Octavian.He was being a wimp when I said that the campers from CHB were coming.So he said that we should shoot you down to stop you from coming but I swore on my life that you meant no harm to us and that you were friendly.That was the only way to keep them from harming you guys."He never took his eyes off of Octavian.I was completely shocked.Sure Percy has done some stupid but brave things,but this was heroic,yet stupid,yet it showed he cared that much for our safety.Octavian looked pleased to hear all this again.Octavian said,"Yes puny Greek you should be shocked.This is your boyfriend we are talking about.Am I right?" "Yes but still,"I said still in shock," Percy you aren't making this up are you?" Afraid not,Annabeth."Percy said still looking at Octavian.Octavian had this murderous yet exited look in his eyes,and his mouth was in a stupidly,wide grin."Back to business,Percy."said Octavian,"I want all the Greeks with all the Romans with you and Reyna to go down to the field of Mars in ten minutes." "why?"asked me and Percy at the same time."Because I want to see who is stronger the greeks or the romans."replied Octavian. He looked way to happy."which side is Percy on?"i asked."Ya Octavian,which side am I on,"said Percy with a smirk."Uhh,you're on the.....You're on the..-" "Hurry up and choose Octavian!" said Percy. " "You're on the greeks side.The loosing side!"Octavian replied looking a little nervous.He should have been to.Percy looked like he was ready to kill Octavian.Good thing we had a challenge in about two minutes now.Wait TWO MINUTES!!"We better get ready,Percy!"I said.

REPLY!! THAT WAS THE END OF CHAPTER TWO!! :)
half of chapter 3
sorry i havent posted! stupid school and hw plus doing chores plus shopping grrrrrr!!!! so ill try as much as i can to post the rest today..

half of chapter 3:

Percy

UGH! I thought my day couldn't get any worse.Well one thing is for sure,I was completely WRONG!!Like always.The only good part about today was getting to see my friends and family from Camp Half-Blood.There is one thing that almost drove me insane.Actually it is a person.He dared to challenge me and my CHB friends to a fight!!IT WAS AND IS OCTAVIAN!! He is such a snot-nosed brat,who thinks he knows everything.There is only one problem though.The Greek campers can't hurt the Romans.I will have to consult Reyna about this.I went to the praters room and said,"Reyna,Octavian challenged camp half blood to a fight.The only thing is camp half blood can't harm the Romans!"She thought for a moment then said,"Percy,if YOU were challenged then the Greeks are allowed to hurt the Romans." "But won't I get,oh i dont know,KILLED!! I swore on my life." "This is the only thing that can go around that sort of thing." "Octavian was probably counting on this."I said.

The rest will be posted later!!
the rest of chapter 3..the next chapter will have the fight.i PROMISE!!

CHAPTER 3

PERCY

After my talk with Reyna,I headed down to were they kept the armor.Right before I got to the armor,I heard someone calling my name.I turned around to see two girls running towards me.The girls were Dakota and Gwen.I stopped and waited for them.As soon as they reached me Gwen said,"Percy,Reyna needs to talk to you ASAP!"
"Ya,she said it's urgent."said Dakota.
"Sorry guys,I just got done talking with Reyna.She would have told me then."I said.
Gwen and Dakota looked at each other,then they said in together,"Reyna said she forgot."
"Fine I'll go with you."
I walked back with Dakota and Gwen to talk with Reyna.AGAIN!When I got there,Reyna looked dead serious.
Finally she said,"Sorry to call you back Percy.I forgot to tell you something."
"It's okay Reyna.What do you need to tell me?"
"I need to tell you that the praters are going to be the referees for the fight."
"How am I going to help out Camp Half-Blood?"
"If a bunch of the Greeks get injured,that's when you can go help out."
"Sounds fair,I guess."
"That was all I needed to tell you."
"Thank you Reyna."
"See you later,Percy."
"Bye Reyna."

What do you think.the next chapter will have the fight!!
chapter 4 : percy 2

After my little talk with Reyna i decided to go down to the Fields of Mars. Sure enough there was people already ready for the battle. Annabeth was already there.When she saw me she asked,"Percy why aren't you ready for the battle?"
"Reyna just informed me that I can't fight because I have to watch the battle."

"Oh."she said it like she was sad.
Before I could answer her,Reyna walked up and said,"Percy it's time for the battle to start."
I said,"ok..good luck Annabeth"
She smiled.and said,"I don't need luck Seaweed Brain."
I got on Blackjack and announced that the battle is about to start.After every camper was there Reyna and I said at the same time,"Fight!"

The battle started as soon as we said the word.The Romans were doing great.They started out strong.When you pick out all the Greeks,it looks like they don't stand a chance.I looked around from the sky view and saw Octavian was taking on Annabeth.He looked really scared,too.I laughed at the thought of Octavian being scared of Annabeth.Just before I thought the Greeks were going to lose,they started to bring their game.
The Romans were losing.Annabeth had Octavian pinned down to the ground with one foot and she was still fighting off other Romans that were trying to get her off of Octavian.Hazel was going against Piper.They were each others equal.Jason was fighting on the Romans side.He was having trouble fighting Leo.Of all people! Leo kept going up in flames setting Jason's sword on fire.The fight was going great.
Suddenly a loud rumble shook the fight.Every body stopped fighting.Even Annabeth had let Octavian get up.Reyna and I exchanged worried glances.Then when things couldn't have gotten any weirder,the Amazons and Hunters came out of the woods.
Just then a huge bright flash filled the field.Everybody averted their eyes.

the other half will be posted soon keep reading ill keep postin'
rest of chapter 4:

Percy 2:

The flash got hotter and hotter.Finally it stopped,we took away our hands to see,none other than,Gaea......Wait a sec. it wasn't Gaea it was ZEUS!!! WHY Zeus was here,I don't know.When we realized who it was we all bowed to the king of gods.

Zeus boomed,"STAND UP DEMIGODS!I AM HERE TO SEE THE SEVEN!"
"But we don't know who the seven are!"said one of the demigods.They must have been brave.
"FINE I WILL TELL YOU.THE SEVEN ARE PERCY JACKSON,ANNABETH CHASE,HAZEL LEVESQUE,FRANK ZHANG,PIPER MCLEAN,JASON GRACE,AND LEO VALDEZ.EVERYBODY ELSE LEAVE!"

As soon as Zeus said leave everybody scampered away.Only the seven were left.

the NEXT will be posted SOON.I am bout to crash...POST.
this is just off the top of my head...i left my notes at school..:)(:

Chapter 5:
Annabeth

I have to admit one thing.That one thing is:I am TERRIFIED! Zeus is here in person talking to the seven of the great prophecy. There was no witnesses if he hurts us..I better watch out.

Anyways,here is our conversation with Zeus:(Zeus's words are all big!)
Zeus:"SO,THIS IS THE SEVEN DEMIGODS WHO ARE GOING TO DEFEAT GAEA.YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE MUCH BUT YOU WILL DO."
I said,"ya thanks for the compliment."I only said it so I could hear it though.
Zeus,"ANYWAYS BACK TO BUSINESS.AS YOU ALL KNOW GAEA IS RISING.YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES WHO HAVE TO SAVE OLYMPUS,AGAIN! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HATE DEMIGODS,I WANT TO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK."
Percy said,"Ya thanks I feel so loved."
ZEUS SAID,"WATCH IT PERCY JACKSON! YOU DO NOT WANT A GOD AS AN ENEMY.ANYWAYS,GOOD LUCK."
With that Zeus flashed back to Olympus leaving behind an awkward silence.
"well,that was....awkward."i said.
" very."agreed the rest including Percy all at once."

After Zeus left,Percy,Hazel,Frank,Leo,Piper,Jason,,an­­d me walked back to toward the cabins.

The rest will be posted later.this was all i could think of and have time for!!! sorry to keep y'all waiting
last edited over a year ago
i don't think this a good rest of the chapter but i couldn't write so....here ya go!

Chapter 5:

Annabeth

Once I got to my cabin,I started packing my bag for the quest.We haven't really set a date for when to leave but we all knew it would be soon.Time was running out.All I packed was some clothes, a few books,and some mortal cash.Oh and I packed a few drachmas.As soon as i got finished packing,it was time for dinner.

I hurried out of my cabin and headed for the pavilion.I didn't want to be late.Roman punishments were harsh!I quickly headed to the table at the far corner of the room.Percy,Jason,Hazel,Frank,Leo,and Piper were already there.I quickly sat down next to Percy and my food came.

Percy smiled and said,"You were almost late,Wise Girl."
"I know," I replied."I was packing for the quest."
"Oh ya! We haven't set a time to leave."Jason said.
"I was thinking we should leave tomorrow afternoon."said Piper.

"I think that sounds fair,"I said.

"then it's settled. We leave tomorrow at 3."said Hazel.

We all shook our heads in agreement.We all stayed silent for a few minutes,then when it was getting a little awkward,Leo broke the silence,"So, I'm guessing we should use the Argo 2."

"Sounds fair,"said Frank.

I was about to reply Suddenly a loud scream filled the air.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­_

cliffhanger!! SORT OF!!
half of chapter 6:they will leave camp.ACTION!

Chapter 6:Percy

Okay,so it was a normal day at Camp Jupiter.We were eating lunch when suddenly,a piercing scream field the air.Everyone quickly stopped talking.We didn't hear anything for a whole minute,and then,suddenly,we heard it again,but only this time it was a lot louder.

It sounded like a cry of pain.Me,Percy,Annabeth,and pretty much everybody in camp got up and ran toward the sound.Everybody looked really scared.We waited,again,to see were the sound was coming from.After a minute or two,we all heard the same scream.It was coming from the woods.Percy,Annabeth,Hazel,Leo,Frank,Piipe­­r,­a­n­d me all took off running towards the scream.

When we reached the source,we saw a girl around my age,17 or 18.I was 18 along with Annabeth.She was tied to a tree with silver chains.She had straight,black hair with a little wave.She had a slight tan,and her eyes kept changing colors.She seemed to radiate power.

The monster who was torturing her was a hell hound.But How did a hell hound manage to tie her up?I looked at Annabeth and knew she was thinking the same thing.The hell hound kept pacing back and forth occasionally scratching her.We had to do something.

I turned to the others and said,"We have to help her.Jason,Piper,Leo,Hazel,and Frank chase the hell hound away,while Annabeth and I get the girl."

They all nodded in agreement.When i said go they went to work.After they had managed to make the hell hound go away,Annabeth and I set to work. After what seemed like hours we managed to cut the chains.The mysterious girl fell to the ground.She had more cuts than I had imagined.I instantly knew she was a demigod.Soon the others came back panting and sweating.

They were out of breath.

"What happened?"asked Annabeth.
"there is a whole army of hell hounds coming this way.One of them actually said they were coming after this girl."said Jason.

"WHAT?!?" I exclaimed.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___

the rest will be posted later. Sorry it took so long!!!! hope y'all enjoyed it so far!
the rest of chapter 6 i think.

Chapter 6: Percy

"WHAT?!?"I exclaimed.

"Apparently she is really powerful."said Leo

"Apparently!"said Piper,who was looking at Leo annoyed.

Suddenly a loud growl came out of no where.About a dozen hell hounds came out of the woods.They were surrounding us! We all took out our weapons and prepared to fight.

I looked at Piper and said,"Piper stay with the girl.You have to protect her."

"Well DUH!"she said.

I looked at a hell hound in front of me.It barred its teeth and came at me. I rolled out of the way just in time.The rest of the pack did the same.I couldn't see if anyone was hurt because,just then,another hell hound came at me!I rolled,ducked,step sided,and about everything else I had learned over the past couple of years.

I finally killed one hell hound.I was soaked in sweat.I still had to fight one more.The beast jumped on top of me and was about to kill me when a dagger hit it in the side.The hell hound yelped in pain and dissolved into dust.I looked to see were it had come from and saw that Piper was fighting another hell hound.If it wasn't Piper or anyone else,then,who threw it?That's when I noticed the strange new girl was on her feet looking at me.SHE was the one who threw that dagger and saved my life!I reminded myself to thank her later.

I got up and helped the others.Once we killed the last monster,we walked over to the mysterious girl.She looked at all of us,then said,"I am sorry I caused you trouble."

"It wasn't your fault.Those were monsters.They come after every demigod."Annabeth said.

"I am very aware of that,but I shouldn't have gotten tied up."she said,a little sad.

"You wouldn't have known."I said,feeling bad for the girl.She believed that all this was her fault.

"We need to get you back to the camp,"Jason said.

"What is your name?"asked Hazel.

"My name is Zoe Marie Faith.You can call me Zoe."she said.

"okay that is all we need to know for now."Frank said.

We headed back to camp with the new girl,Zoe.When we got there, everyone came rushing towards us.Reyna told them to let us go by so she could meet the new comer.

"Hello.My name is Reyna.What is yours?"

"My name is Zoe."

"Welcome to camp Jupiter."

"Thank you."

"Come.We must get you some clean clothes.I hope you are alright.Jason,Take her to the infirmary and make sure she is alright.Hazel can you lend her some clothes?"

"Sure."said Jason and Hazel at the same time.

"Come on Zoe."said Jason.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­_

I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.Next time I might!!! You never know with me....even i don't know!!!
I am gonna post the next chapter fully,most likely!! It is midnight were I am!!!! I am still up...it might be a little suckish because i am almost ready to crash..i couldn't decide whether to post it today or tomorrow so i decided to post at midnight...i found a compromise!

THANKS 4 EVERYONE'S COMMENTS!!!

CHAPTER 7:

ZOE

I was on my way to the infirmary with a guy named Jason.He had dark blue eyes that told you he was serious.He had a scare above his lip.Hmm...were did he get that?He also had blonde hair that hung in front of his right eye.

Anyway,back to what I was talking about,Reyna,who was clearly in charge,told Jason to take me to the infirmary.I wondered why.I felt fine.Okay,so I had been tied to a tree and had a few cuts.Okay, a lot of deep gashes,but other than that I felt fine.

Jason kept glancing at me awkwardly.I wondered why.Was something wrong with me? Finally when the silence was unbearable,I asked him,"So,I am guessing this is the camp for demigods."

He looked shocked by what I had just said.Finally he said,"How did you know about demigods?"

"Lucky guess.Plus I heard you guys talking about it.So the answer to my question?"

"Oh.The answer is yes.This is a demigod camp.This is the roman camp.There is also a Greek camp."

"Cool."

That pretty much ended our conversation.We finally arrived at the infirmary.At least that is what Jason told me.It was a white building.It was one story,to.Jason was talking to a guy with black hair and blue eyes.When they finished talking,Jason said,"Just go in and sit down.I will be at the sword arena."

"Okay.Thanks Jason."

"No problem.See ya."With that he left toward a huge area with dummies in armor.

I went inside and sat down on a bed with white sheets.After a minute or two,a the same guy that Jason talked with came in and examined my arms and legs.Finally he said,"You have got some deep cuts but other than that you are fine.You may Leave now."

With that I left.A conch horn blew in the distance.Percy ran up to me and said,"It's time for dinner.Come on."

I followed Percy to dinner.I had just realized it was dark outside.As soon as I got there I sat down and food landed in front of me.It was carrots and chicken.YUM my favorite! Before I could eat a loud BOOM! shook the earth.ZOE,YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_-

sorry to leave you hanging! i still haven't decided who's daughter she is!!!!

worried
who believes i am percabethrules??????
i am going to stay the night w/ my friend so i won't be able to post............sorry.....i will try and possibly use her computer...LOVE TO MY READERS!!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
*I take all your love* I believe you are percebethrules! Post tommarrow!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
I belive u r percebethrules to!! Please try to post tomorrow to!!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
mischievous
Tell me nowwwwwwwww! Although I think I know and it starts with art and ends mis.
mischievous
it's not Artemis!!! or is it
thanks for believing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE DRAMA!!!!!!!! TWIST ALERT!!!!!I HAVE STAYED UP FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT SO I AM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD!!!

CHAPTER 8:ZOE

I followed Percy to dinner.I had just realized it was dark outside.As soon as I got there I sat down and food landed in front of me.It was carrots and chicken.YUM my favorite!Before I could eat a loud BOOM! shook the Earth.ZOE YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF GAEA!

"WHAT!! IT CAN'T BE!!I'M NOTHING LIKE GAEA!"i said with a loss of hope that i wasn't evil.

"OH BUT YOU ARE ZOE!"with that the voice stopped talking.

Every demigod both roman and greek were looking at me.Suddenly somebody yelled,"KILL HER!!SHE IS A SPY!"

"NO! I am not a spy.You have to believe me!"I said trying to reason.It didn't work.just my luck!

Octavian took this as an opportunity to show how "trustworthy" he really was.YA RIGHT!OCTAVIAN TRUSTWORTHY! He instantly blurted out,"SEE Reyna? I told you this was a bad idea!We have to kill her NOW."

Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Leo,Hazel,and Frank stood up and got in front of me.I started to feel terrible.If I was a child of Gaea,than I could get everybody killed.Some of these people were really nice to me.I would kill myself if anyone got hurt.

"WAIT!"I shouted to stop anyone from fighting.

"Zoe what are you doing?"Annabeth asked.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt.I will leave camp now.I wouldn't be able to stand it if anyone got hurt!"

"You don't have to do that.We know your not evil."Hazel said.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

i am so tired the other half will be posted later!

over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
well, i don't think it really can be Artemis, although nobody says there can't be. But, Artemis swore never to have children or date men or something like that, so i don't think she can have kids. In the Lost Hero it says that... I think.. :) Maybe a child of Zeus or Aphrodite???
mischievous
haha you will see in the next couple of chapterz!!!
did y'all like it
thanks for commenting!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
YEA i LOVED IT hope you post soon
totaly awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLZX
!~BEBA
big smile
thnx
crying
went to a hockey game...........dropped the first puck of the game..........shook hands with the enemy team and the awesome team..........walking back to the stands i slipped on the ice and fell on my butt in front of everybody..........the camera was on me and i was on the jumbo screen.........soooooooo embarrassing.........

did i mention i was walking on ice!!!!!!
sick
owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! my back hurts from the fall!!!!!!!!!
crying
sorry can't post!
big smile
the rest of chapter TOMORROW hopefully
worried
OKAY!!!! oww.. sorry if this is off topic but i figure skate and once i fell on my tail-bone and it hurt SOOOOO MUCH!!! i hope thats not what happened to you(the tailbone part) :( HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!
big smile
thnx everybody!!!!!! i hope it snows were i am at so i don't have to go to school!!!!!!!!!!! i ice skate sometimes!!!!
crying
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!!!!NOO......why can't they let us have a break?????

now i may not be able to post..
big smile
:O now i'm mad:( well,, post as soon as you can!! :)
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
post soon
angry
STUPID school...............
laugh
i am spamming on my own forum..........weird huh????? WOW!!!!!!!! okay i will try not to spam,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will post soon hopefully
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
hi tortillialuvsrr I just started reading your story yesterday. I't's really good! but just one thing (no offence if you find it offencive) I think Zoe shouldn't be a daughter of Gaea well because is she was, she should be like glowing or something. I would make her a desendent of many gods, both greek and roman, not like Frank from half-bloods and heroes GODS, and a great (x50 or something) grandaughter of a giant you know...
but great story!! I really liked it!
mischievous
haha i have got all of you she really isn't gaea's daughter.........there is a twist later on in the story!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
post please please please!!!!
I AM SO SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! I LUV THAT EVERYONE HASN'T LOST HOPE IN ME!!! I AM TRYING!!! I ALSO LUV THAT EVERYONE IS COMMENTING!!!! LUV Y'ALL!HERE IS THE REST OF CHAPTER WHATEVER!

CHAPTER 8: ZOE

"I know that you know that Hazel!It's just that NOBODY here seems to trust me.I don't want anyone hurt.You are my friends and i wouldn't trust myself if y'all got hurt because of me."I said.

"WAIT! I have an idea!"Annabeth said.

"What is it?"asked Percy.

"Let Zoe come with us on the quest."

"That's actually a really good idea.Thanks Annabeth!"said Percy.

"ME on a QUEST! I don't know...." i have to admit I was nervous.These were my only friends here and I had only just met them.Yet,they were being so nice and standing up for me.

"Come on Zoe.You will be fine.TRUST us."said Hazel.

"OH well..okay.BUT only if it's okay with the rest of you."

"Sure we need all the help we can get."said Percy.Everybody else just nodded their heads.

"Then it's settled.You are coming with us."said Leo.He looked excited about it to.

"EVERYBODY BACK OFF!She is a friend just like everyone else.It does not matter who her immortal parent is! Gaea or not!said a ticked off Reyna.

"All of y'all need to rest and get ready to leave.You will tomorrow at noon!"said Reyna.

"Of course Reyna."said Jason.

We all walked off.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­__

there you go! ENJOY! I think it is okay.just not great. I take CRITICISM!
laugh
hehe tell me if its good or not!!! :)
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
THT WAZ SO AWESOME AND AMAZIN
and i think its beyond good
hope you post soon!!!!!
lolzx
!~BEBA
awesome chapter please post soon
sunny
wow thanks guys!!!! i didn't know people liked it so much!!!! LUV YA JKJKJKJKJK!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!
I LUV Y'ALL! I AM SERIOUS!
over a year ago craterlake12 said…
smile
ya it is really good:) good job! i luv ur story!!!!!!
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
hmmm
G'day, Tortillialuvsrr, that's really good! but just one question, do you live in the U.S? Because ,well, I live in Australia and I always have to wait a whole night for your posts and it's sooo freakin annoyin!!!
over a year ago Meef said…
laugh
I liked the story, but isn't gaea in like a deep sleep? overall, great story!
smile
thanks for commenting.... flamemouth27,yes i live in the US and sorry to annoy you.....Meef to answer your question,yes Gaea is in a deep sleep.but if you have read the sun of neptune she is awaking quickly,so she is able to talk to the demigods but it makes her energy go away! ha! i will post later..or at least attempt to!
crying
sorry can't post i HAVE to study for my science test tomorrow and my EXAMS for next week.....i won't be able to post for a while!!!!!!!!!! STUPID EXAMS!!!!!! STUPID SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! MY TEACHER CAN BE SUCH A CANIS!!! NOT MY SCIENCE MY ENGLISH!!!!!!! CANIS IS LATIN FOR SOMETHING NOBODY SHOULD KNOW! NOW I AM SAD AND MAD!!!!i am actually crying that i can't post!!!!