The Heroes of Olympus The Daughter of Kronos

goddessgirl posted on Nov 26, 2011 at 04:41AM
Well, I'm new to fanpop but i'm gonna try writing a fanfic. It's about a secret daughter of Kronos that he gave birth to before he was defeated, and he sped time up so she could be fifteen and help him with the war.

All rights to Rick Riordan
last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 05:28AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
Just so you know this takes place after the last olympian but before the lost hero
Percy PoV
The second Titan war had just ended two weeks ago, and things were already getting back to normal.
Satyrs chasing wood nymphs, Hermes campers pranking people, and Clarisse shoving heads in the toilet. Typical summer day.
The night before it was time for me to go home, I had a strange dream.
I was back at Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium, meeting place for Kronos during the Titan War. It was empty except for the Titan lord and another figure I recognized as Prometheus.
"...you sure, my lord?" Prometheus asked Kronos.
"Of course I am sure! I am master here, am I not?!" he replied with a booming voice.
"Yes, lord, whatever you say. But I am merely reminding you that you are powerful enough without a child."
Wait a second, I thought. Child?
Before I could think about it too long, there was a knock at the doors.
"Come in, and bring the girl," Kronos ordered.
The doors opened to reveal Ethan Nakamura holding a bundle of blankets. When he shifted the covers, I saw the face of a tiny infant, which I thought didn't belong meeting the Lord of the Titans.
Ethan carefully brought the baby forward to meet Kronos, treating the little infant as if she were a stick of dynamite.
Kronos picked the baby up and set her on the ground next to him. He pointed at the girl, and she started to change form. Wait, not change form, but grow older. Kronos was bending time to make the girl grow, somehow without affecting anyone else in the room.
I saw the girl change from being an infant to a toddler, to a seven year old kid, then finally a fifteen year old teenager, with straw colored blond hair and the golden eyes of Kronos thast sent a shiver down my back.
"A child of the Titan Lord will be the most powerful demigod the world has ever known!" Kronos bellowed.
"Magnificent, my lord," Prometheus exclaimed. "Truly magnificent."
"Who's the mother?" Ethan asked quietly.
"A mortal I plucked off the street. I would have preferred a son, but a daughter will do," Kronos replied.
"What shall you name her, my lord?" Prometheus asked.
"Ah, well . . . just call her Jackie. Easy to remember. By my side, we will rule the world and crush the Olympians to nothingness," Kronos announced.
"But, master, tell me again, why you even need a child?" Prometheus wondered.
"I need someone to spy on the puny demigods' camp, and a Titan can not go in. Perhaps a daughter of mine will be accepted. She is a demigod, after all," Kronos answered.
Then Jackie turned and I swear she looked straight at me, her intense, cold golden eyes seeming to burn into my soul.

I woke with a start, realizing it was the day I leave camp.
I thought about what I saw, but figured it was just a dream. After all, how could Kronos have a daughter and no one, not even the gods, know she existed.
As usual, little did I know how wrong I was.
worried
I'll post longer chapters, just wanted to know if it was good or not, please reply?!?!?!
If you have any criticism or advice to give me please reply! I'm always taking new ideas
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago zakittle said…
laugh
That was good
smile
thanks i'll post in an hour if i can
over a year ago universalpowa said…
hmmm
kewl! but is this a past vision becuase isnt Kronos dead? now im is confused?
During the Titan War

Jackie PoV
I looked around the room in amazement. Who were these people, and what was I doing here?
A lound booming voice interrupted my thoughts.
"You must go to that puny demigod camp and learn all their secrets, understand?" a man on a throne demanded.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.
The man sighed. "Nakamura, take the girl and teach her all the credentials. When she is ready of use, bring her back in."
"Y-yes master," the boy with the eye patch stammered.
He led me to an empty room and told me all these crazy things-how there were Titans and monsters running around in the "mortal" world, and how the Olympian gods were to be despised and crushed so the Titans could take over.
Surprisingly, I believed him.
He told me that my father was Kronos, the grumpy looking man on the throne.
He said his name was Ethan, and that there was a camp I would have to sneak into-Camp Half-Blood.
"But if the gods are your family, and Nemesis is your mom, why would you want to destroy them?" I asked Ethan.
"Because the gods never cared about me or any of their children. The gods are to be destroyed so we could take their place. Besides, my mom is on the Titans' side in the war," he answered coldly.
I guess after that the conversation ended.

"Here's Camp Half-Blood. You know what to do, right?" Ethan asked when dropped me off at Half-Blood Hill.
"Yeah, yeah, I know what to do. Go in, act like one of the campers, then come back with some news. Why aren't you going?" I questioned.
"Because they'll recognize me, you know, since I have my eye patch. Try and see if you can get in the boundaries. Demigods are allowed to get in, but, technically, you're a demiTITAN," Ethan said.
Okay, here goes nothing, I thought, as I hiked up the hill. I looked back and saw that Ethan had already disappeared.
In front of me was a huge purple dragon. I thought it was just a pile of cables at the bottom of the hill!
I crept slowly toward the tree, careful to keep away from the dragon. He woke up and looked at me, but then went back to sleep. I guess he thought I was a normal demigod.
I leaned forward and poked one arm past the pine tree. Then the other. Finally, I just stepped in. It worked! I was in!
I started walking around the camp, taking in my surroundings. It looked like a pretty nice camp to go to. I couldn't think of any reason to destroy all these kind-looking people and nature spirits. Luckily, no one saw me, and if they did, they must have thought I was a camper.
I turned, and then I saw the cabins, all shaped like a giant Greek omega. I saw two people walking past them, a boy and a girl.
The girl had grey eyes and blond hair.
When I saw the boy I stopped dead in my tracks.
He had black hair and sea green eyes, but that wasn't what caught my attention.
He was that boy I saw last night. Not exactly saw him, but I saw a shimmering image of him, as if he were a ghost.
I guess he had the same idea, because he stopped and stared at me as if I were the one who was a ghost.
I raised my hand and flicked my wrist. I don't know why, I just had a feeling to do it.
Just like that, time froze. The entire camp. I took that as an opportunity and bolted into the woods.
I don't know why, but something about that boy made me feel as if something bad is going to happen, something that would end in a good way, but not for me . . .
universalpowa this IS in the past, sorry to confuse you
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Omg u must post more!!
big smile
sorry i haven't posted in a while I'll post tomorrow
Still Jackie PoV
Once I was safely in the woods, I unfroze time and sat down on a rock to catch my breath. Then I started to remember what I was here for in the first place-to spy on everyone.
I slowly crept out of the woods, making sure not to see that boy again.
I looked over and saw a big house with blue paint and white trimming. On the porch there was a half man- half horse-a centaur.
But something about the centaur made me feel weird, as if I should know him.
Then I remembered his name: Chiron! Strangely enough, he was my half-brother!
I looked out past the pine tree and saw Ethan gesturing for me to come.
I jogged over to him. "What is it?"
"Did you get any info?" he asked frantically.
"No, no one was talking about it," I replied.
"Oh, you better tell Kronos that yourself. If anyone else tried, he would get mad. REALLY mad."
I was confused. "Why would he get mad?"
"Because he's the Titan Lord, that's why! He wants information." Ethan answered.
"Okay then, let's go back," I told him. Then suddenly, we were teleported into Kronos's lair.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
This is really cool.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
this is awesome
smile
Awesome!! Post soon!!
hmmm
can someone give me some ideas?
WAIT! EVERYONE STOP!
SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE A DAUGHTER?
THIS STORY IS A LIE
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
^ lol
smirk
I guess u went to a late night party, got drunk, and then some things happened and then................. BAM u got a kid
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Lol Kronos but well it seems you have I'm sorry to say lol.
laugh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!