The Heroes of Olympus percy jackson goes to bella swan's wedding

pjnadia posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 12:24AM
p.s i do NOT own the PJ SERIES (R.R) and the twillight saga (S.M) AND P.S.S. i know this has nothing to do with the HoO but i watch the breaking dawn movie and i had the idea of writting this so yeah i hope u guys like it pls comment !! =D
OH! and p.s.s.s this happen before the HoO

3rd P.O.V
Percy was at his mother apartment in Manhattan, New York. He was getting ready for his departure to his cousin Bella’s wedding. He barely knows her, the only time that they met they didn’t talk or play, but it wasn’t that he didn’t want to get to know her or because he was shy it was because she was the shy one, plus she is older than him by two years. That is not much of a difference but the fact that she invited him and his mom took them by surprise because they didn’t talk at all so the invitation was quiet shocking for them. Percy didn’t really wanted to go to the wedding sure he was happy for her cousin and all, but he didn’t wanted to go because it meant that he’d have to sit in one place for like an hour and being dyslexic didn’t quiet help him. Sally, his mother, could not go to the wedding because her novel was being published. Percy wanted to stay with her on her big event but she had told him that they would look bad if none of them showed up so he was stuck with the “field trip”.
last edited on Dec 09, 2011 at 02:55AM

The Heroes of Olympus 764 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 764

over a year ago hollistergurl said…
LOL this will be interesting... i love breaking dawn :) post soon!
over a year ago pjnadia said…
big smile
haha thnx i would post today!
BELLA’S P.O.V
I was nervous because in two days I would get to marry my boyfriend and soon to be husband Edward Cullen, who by the way is a vampire. But right now my dad was on the couch and Edward and I were at the kitchen waiting for my cousin to arrive.
PERCY’S P.O.V
When I was ready to leave I joined with my old friend black jack, who is my Pegasus after I saved him under the clutches of my old enemy Luke Castellan, who hosted Kronos. Anyway Black Jack was waiting for me and when I reach him he said “hey boss how ya doing?
“Hey Black Jack I’m okay. Are you ready?” I said, “ya bet! Hey boss so do you think there is a place name spoons or knifes?” he said. I chuckle leave it to black jack to come with this kind of questions I wonder if Annabeth could hear him what would She think? “I don’t know black jack, but I don’t think there is a place call spoon or knifes…” I said “yeah..” black jack said a little dreamy.
EDWARD’S P.O.V.
I was waiting in the kitchen with Bella. We were waiting for her cousin to arrive, because he said he didn’t want Charlie to pick him up, which was a little too weird of a request in my opinion. I was staring at Bella while she cook and she look so beautiful. I was brought to reality when I heard a heart beating, aside from Charlie and Bella’s, some footsteps and then a knock in the door , the strangest thing was I couldn’t hear the person thoughts I look at Bella with a confuse expression on my face she frown, but before she could ask me what was wrong Charlie open the door and greeted our guest. “Hi Percy how are you? It’s been a while since we seen you” Charlie said “where’s sally?” he ask. “Um hi uncle Charlie ... um my mom couldn’t come cause her novel is being publish so she apologize for not coming and she said she would make it up for you guys when she can... so..?” Percy said shyly. “Well come on in” Charlie said “Here let me help you with your bag” Charlie offer. Percy enter the house with his back to us “hi Percy!” Bella greeted with a big smile in her face, her eyes were really warm she look stunning. Percy turn to see us what surprise me most of him was his eyes they were sea-green the most define green I’d have ever seen, he have jet black wind blow hair, he was about 5’10, well built and a shade of a tanning, his eyes were really friendly like you could trust him with much about anything. “Hi Bella! How’d you been? By the way congrats!” he said casually like he’d seen Bella yesterday then he fix his eyes on me. I flinch a little … I don’t know why but when he look at me I could feel an aura of power around him… mmm some thing is definitely is going on with him and I’m going to find out what that is.
last edited over a year ago
lol spoons or knives teehee!
post soon
yes i finally could post. stupid mid term exams reviews and homework! hope yu like it pls tell what you think!!
to hollistergurl thanx i will!
big smile
haha thnx yeah n i will! thnx
over a year ago universalpowa said…
kewl! post soon :D tht was really good
oh and edward should read his mind and be like: wth is wrong with this kid? oh and is this BEFORE the son of neptune, or AFTER?
laugh
haha thxn !! this is before the son im planing to do another with the HOo but still not sure!
over a year ago percy4forever said…
^ I agree with the mind thing :D.
I saw Breaking Dawn too!
big smile
haha! i love it i already watch it 10x no kidding!
and yeah i totally agree in the mind thin thnx universalpowa!
okay so percy still has the curse of achilles!!?? kewl!
percy should be fighting some monster and then edward and bella see him (cuz bella can see through the mist too i guesss....)
lol plz post soon!! :D
^ lol
post sooon :)
^ LOL x 10,000

LOL :D
*facepalm*- I just realized that Edward said he can't read Percy's mind....
Oh well :P.
Post soon!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
ok so I dont usuall like stories like this but this is AMAZING post soon!
big smile
to percy4ever lol i'll think of something on the mind reading thing!
and to demigods4ever thankyou
in facts thankyou to every body so yep! haha
so here is the chapter2
CHAPTER2!

PERCY’S P.O.V.
Okay this is very awkward Edward keep starring at me as if I had sprouted another head so I check my shoulders to see if I had cause you never know when some god or goddess is messing with you .phew thank the gods not! cause I wouldn’t know what would I’d said if I have. I was brought back to reality by Bella “ so Percy how you’ve being? We umm heard about that wild goose chase you had a few years ago…” she glance at her dad “you know when the police was chasing you and all..?” she said. Edward stare at me “you were a fugitive?!” he said. So I have no more of an option but to tell them what had happen, I sigh “ yeah I was. I was 12 years o-”
“you were 12 years old and the police was after you? Man are you that bad?” Edward interrupted me, though the way he said it make me kind of angry. I don’t know but something about him is off. When I stare at him he flinch like I poke him between the eyes or something so I just shudder and continue with my story. “so I was 12 years old, and my mom and my best friends and I were heading to this summer camp that my dad wanted for me to go-”
“Wait I thought sally didn’t have any connection with your dad” Charlie said.
I curse at myself “yeah she doesn’t really talk to him much, but he told her that when I was a baby umm the camp is very special it’s kind of like a family thing… any way we were kidnapped and I was blame by my previews step dad that I kidnapped my own mother as if! But I was only trying to save my friends and my mom, so when I had an opportunity I save my friends, but when I was about to rescue my mom our kidnapper took her …long story short I was blame for blow torching the getaway arch, my friends and I found my mom, I duel our attacker and I wounded him pretty bad, but he got away and the police never found him and I don’t remember what he looked like so yeah..!”, I conclude my awesome lie I make a note to myself to thank the Stolls for helping me to get me better at lying.
BELLA’S P.O.V.
I couldn’t believe what had happen to Percy he told the story as if he was attack or as if he fight for daily bases , but when I look at him he look powerful. At first I thought It was my imagination because when I saw his starling sea-green eyes they look like he had face a lot of bad things and when I look more closely it seems like his whole frame was radiating power . Edward in the other hand stare at Percy with a confuse look on his face and when he interrupted Percy on his story and Percy glare at him he flinch. This was too weird but… maybe I’m just being paranoid I mean what can a 16 year old boy, who fought a criminal, do to a vampire?
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
hehe! i'll probably post later on today or tomorrow!
^ post!! it was really good :D
laugh
hehe! kay!
Yeah post! AMAZINGNESS! Heh heh; Edward's scared of Percy :D!
YEAH GO TAKE DOWN EDWARD PERCY!
Are they gonna meet Jacob??? <333333
smirk
yep! he is hehe!!
YUUUSS! GO TEAM JACOB! <3333333
teehee! post soon :)
heart
hehe!
@hollistergirl- ARE U INSANE???!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN JOIN TEAM JACOB!!!!!!

GOOOO TEAM PERCY!!!!!!
LOL xD
^Are you kidding me?! JACOB IS AMAZINGGGG <3
this picture just proves it all! <3
teehee :)
^Are you kidding me?! JACOB IS AMAZINGGGG <3
this picture just proves it all! <3
teehee :)
^ noo! bow down to awesomeness and giant egos!!

TEAM PERCY SHALL RULEZ!!!!
^ noo! bow down to awesomeness and giant egos!!

TEAM PERCY SHALL RULEZ!!!!
wow they both look so hot i never seen this pic before!!
but im both team Jacob!!! AND tean PERCY!!! yeah! tehehe
haha i didnt even notice i started a new page!! haha
who do u think would win a fight? Percy (awesome) VS. Jacob(lame and DIE!)

no offense jacob fans.....
^LOL
I don't mind Percy, but I much rather love Jacob <3
Taylor Lautner is hot. Logan Lerman is cute-ish.
You know who's also hot?
ALEXANDER LUDWIG (he plays Cato in the Hunger Games)
^LOL
I don't mind Percy, but I much rather love Jacob <3
Taylor Lautner is hot. Logan Lerman is cute-
^ ugh both jacob and edward and alexander-whats-his-face can go and jump off a cliff.
(percy may act sthoopid at time, but hes awesome nonetheless) :D
PERCY RULZ!!!
^ ugh both jacob and edward and alexander-whats-his-face can go and jump off a cliff. 
 (percy may ac
tongue
^ i luv the hunger games book, but the movies always stink. Especially twilight and that other stuff. Even the percy jackson movie stank (which was depressing) so the books are BEAST!!! :P
big smile
i think Percy would win (fistpump) cause percy have fight more and alot of powerful being (god, titan AND now the sons of gaea)and if he fight jacob it would be like fightong a smart hellhound
yeah alexander is hot too can wait for the movie!
noo!! okay we can all agree on.....
noo!! okay we can all agree on.....
please post soon. this is AWESOME
laugh
TO universalpowa i agree on the "team edward hades,no!! im team percy" and i also agree on the movie the best movies tht you can make is the one of your imagiation! and what i meant was percy would win not jacob! hehe
and to demigods4ever im going to post i promise im typing the other chapter so hopefully i post today haha =D
yeah the percy jackson movie SUCKED! I legit was screaming at the TV the whole time during the movie like "Annabeth isn't brunette! Luke doesn't play video games! Persephone's not in the book! Grover's not supposed to sacrifice himself! There wasn't an old lady at Medusa's store!" and whatnot. it was horrible!
^ totally. the main reason it sucked was becuase RICK RIORDAN PLAYED NOOOO PART IN IT~!!!! HE HASN'T EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE!!!!!
tongue
^WAIT R.R. HASN'T SEEN THE MOVIE!!? wow well i guess if i have heard that the movie stank i wouldnt watch it either! yeah i was disapointed to i mean at 1st i was like all exited b/c the movie producer was the same one as the harry poter so i was looking forward to seen it but when i walk out of the theatre i was like whaat was that crap! hehe
i know i hate the movie the ruined EVERYTHING anyway please post soon!
Team Percy all the way! And @ universalpowa- that used to be my icon!
And I agree about the movies. I hope the Hunger Games is good :P.
But I'm team Percy..... and Team Lysander :D (inside joke in my language art class... we're reading Midsummer's Night Dream)!
^ kewl! that was a good book.... shakespeare rite?

TEAM PERCY!!!!!
over a year ago this-is-me said…
big smile
post soon plz
pppoooosssttt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon

plz!!!!

oh and you could have percy sneak out one nite like a couple days before the wedding, and then edward and bella follow him and see him fighting monsters & stuff
oh and bella should ask him if he has a girlfriend
:D post soon!!!!
come on! post soon!!:D
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
post soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
u havent posted on this page at all soo PPOOSSTTT!!!
i claim the 50th comment/!!!! :D