The Heroes of Olympus Destiny Rising series: A Titan's Rage and The Frozen Desert

Jupiter305 posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 08:07PM
Hello, they call me Jupiter305 because...well...its my screen name. I have a story about children of the titans. Who may appear to be evil in the opinion of humanity but in reality they were the good guys.

Backstory: Humanity lived well under the Titans. No war or disease. Until Zeus came and took over. Slowly under his control the world has become corrupted and more dangerous. Zeus took credit for the adventures of other demi-titans to bring more support under his name.
The Titans have been bidding time until five heroes can change the tide...

A Titans’ Rage
Since the Titans lost millennia ago, the world has been at peace. So the gods say. Little does mankind know, life under the Titans was paradise. Zeus, mad that his brother Hades would inherit the throne of Kronos, overthrew his father and became king. Since then mankind has slowly dissolved into something more…aggressive. Heroes have risen to take on the gods, but failed. A prophecy has been given Zeus will be defeated by his mortal brother...
Jesse, Vanessa, and Tyler must now embark on a quest to bring the Titans back to power and escape the endless grasp of the gods. First they must overcome the hidden clues of their pasts and figure out the divine powers given to them.

Jesse Pierce: The loner who finds himself in the struggle between two ancient forces. Jesse finds out early he can’t run from destiny as he is the key to the fall of the gods.

Vanessa Sullivan: The beauty queen who learns that she can’t outrun her family. She proves to be the brawn in this new battle.

Tyler Garcia: The jock with the perfect life. Girlfriend, humor, and good grades. Perfect, huh? But every full moon Tyler can’t help himself. It’s a curse that proves deadly…
last edited on May 14, 2012 at 11:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 459 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...