The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena (Meef's Version)

Meef posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 01:58PM
So... yeah! I decided to post my version of MoA. I 'll make it up as I go along, hope you enjoy it!

I'll post a chapter for every 2 or 3 comments I get, so comment if you want moar!

--------------------------------------
I: Annabeth

Annabeth had to admit it; she was nervous.

She didn't know what Percy would be like after months of staying at another camp. It had even been within miles...miles of her house in San Francisco. Now she knew why that place had bad vibes for demigods. Because it held Roman demigods. Chiron had told her that if both were to meet each other in any way, it could be extremely disastrous.

She leaned over the side of the Argo II, that was floating majestically through the clouds. She looked down at Oakland, and wondered what the mortals down there thought the gigantic boat looked like. Probably a plane, but she wouldn't be able to tell. She could see through the Mist a lot clearer than mortals, being a demigod.

She stretched and looked around. The boat looked perfect, the sky was completely clear and it was a sunny day. Light that reflected off the poop deck blinded her, and she had to shield her eyes. Leo was manning the steering wheel, and saw her look up. He grinned and gave her a thumbs up. She forced a smile and walked toward the tiny armory under the poop deck, and checked the weapons and armour within it absentmindedly. It was a tiny room, but somehow the Hephaestus cabin had been able to stuff loads of extra swords, bazookas and bottles of Greek fire into two crates. Annabeth knew that they would most likely lose all this stuff, but the Hephaestus cabin had urged the four of them to bring it along on the trip.

She looked at the crates and thought, Oh good, if this ship explodes, probably everything within two miles will too.

last edited on Dec 07, 2011 at 02:45AM

The Heroes of Olympus 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...