The Heroes of Olympus Camp Jupiter RP

Hermione-Fan361 posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 03:36AM
I did not mean to copy anyone's Camp Jupiter RP if there already is one. So, I apologize.

Rules:
You can be Greek or Roman
Takes place at CAMP JUPITER
You may go on a quest, but you need to ask a praetor first. (I will be one.)
No killing please. (Except monsters.)
I accept MODERATE cursing. (Very little please)
You may have more than one character
You may be a species other than human (satyr, cenetuar, etc.)

My Profile: (Yours should also be in this format.)
Name: Mickayla Powell (Mic)
Roman
Parent: Bellona
Description: Shoulder Length Blonde Hair, Ice Blue Eyes, 5' 5", Very Tan, and Athletic.
Weapon: Gladius
Other: Has a pegasus named Lucia
7 years of service to the Legion
Rocks at soccer
Girlfriend to James
last edited on Dec 22, 2011 at 05:20AM

The Heroes of Olympus 321 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 321

over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
cake
(I'm gonna wait for two more people, then I'm starting. Feel free to join at any time during the Role Play.)
last edited over a year ago
(Awww. No one is joining. D:)
over a year ago Timmyoseaton said…
Sup?
im a praetor
Name: James
Roman
Profile:Blonde hair, Muscular body, Athletic, Helpful.
Parent: Pluto
Weapon: Greek sword bronze
Other: 5 Years in the legion Great at Basketball. Mic's Boyfriend
(I'm starting)
Mic
I walked out of my house early in the morning. The sunrise was absolutley beautiful. After the sun came up, I went back into my house and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a fresh purple T-Shirt. I sheathed my gladius, and stepped out into the morning sunshine. I went over to James's house. "Knock, Knock," I said, rapping on the door. "C'mon sleepyhead," I coaxed.
James
I groan out of bed when i hear Mic calling I grab my Bronze sword put some blue jeans on and a green t-shirt and went outside.
Mic
"Morning," I say happily. I get up on my tiptoes and give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "We have to do roll call," I informed him.
James
I reply "Morning. Ok lets go do it then. I'm starving to."
Mic
"Me too," I say, sprinting off. "Catch me if you can!" I yelled back to him.
James
I laugh and yell "Ok!" and shadow travel right in front of her and give her a kiss. I say "Were almost there." Smiling
Mic
I laugh. "I always forget you can do that!" I exclaimed, playfully punching him on the arm. He takes my hand, and we run the rest of the way to the roll call area, where Lucia is waiting. I jump on her, and we wait for the other campers to arrive.
James
When they finally get to the roll call area we call off every name in the camp. Once were done i Yell to everybody "Breakfast is ready for you hungry campers!"
Mic
I take James by the hand and we walk to the mess hall, where everyone else is already eating.
James
I take Mic to a table where i get my favorite breakfast. Eggs and toast with orange juice.
Mic
I get Franch toast, bacon, and Gatorade. When I finishes, I leaned my head againt James.
James
I put my arm around her and say "Ready for what was it today? Todays friday right so were playing... Yeah i forgot what were playing today." I laugh
Mic
I look up. "The War Games?" I asked.
James
I reply "Oh yeah I completly forgot about it tonight."
Mic
"Smart," I said. He got up and took me by the hand. We went on a walk around camp and sat down by a big tree.
James
I say "So what do you want to do all day long? It's just you and me." I smile.
Mic
"Oh, I don't know," I say, giving him a big grin.
James
I reply "I know that smile. You have a plan or somthing fun to do today. Thats why i love that smile."
Mic
"Well, I'm planning to spend the day in San Fransisco with you," I informed him.
James
"We are? Oh yeah forgot we made plans to go there. Ok then shall we go on shadow travel or flying pegasus? Remember i dont like to go flying because of jupiter but we could if you wanted to."
Mic
"Shadow travel, I have no place to keep Lucia," I replied.
James
"Ok then off we go!" Then we went into the spinning vortex. We landed right on the golden gate bridge. In a taxi too so i said "Hey taxi driver what are some good places to go in san francisco?"
Mic
"That cafe around the next turn." said the driver. "Drop us off there please," I said.
James
When he drops us off he says "15 dollars." I give him 15 dollars and we go inside the cafe. I get myself a white choclate mocha, and get Mic some Hot chocolate.
Mic
"Yum!," I say. A couple comes over. "Hello, you aren't from around here, are you?" the lady asked. "Um, no," I said. "Why?"
James
The lady says "Because we are part of the child protection program. No child is aloud to walk around The San Francisco area without a adult or guardian." I say "I'm 16 and we can take care of ourselfes lady. Thanks for warning us we will tell you if we see any strange kids walking around unsurpervised."
Mic
"No, you need a guardian," says the lady, grbbing my arm. "Hey!" I yelled.
James
The man grabs my arm i say "Let me go NOW!" Then i start raising the dead. When i get mad i raise the dead or do a very unsual power.
Mic
I cause a small explosion due to anger. I grab James's hand. "Shadow travel to camp." I whispered.
James
We go straight back to camp. We landed at my cabin. I say "Next time we are going to Las vegas." I laugh
Mic
"Yep, and I can blow up the mini Statue of Liberty," I said, before kissing him.
James
We stay kissing for a couple seconds then i take Mics hand and we go to the mess hall for lunch. I say "Great day huh?"
Mic
"You bet," I said.
Mic
I practically had to drag him to the mess hall. "You are going so slow!" I said.
James
"Well sorry. I dont feel... well right now for some reason."
Mic
"You don't... feel right? Do you want to go to the infirmary?" I asked, immeadiatley concerned.
James
"I don't know. Not yet if it stays till tomorrow ill go. If it gets worse then ill go."
Mic
"Okay, just tell me if either of those happens," I said, walking slowly to the mess hall with him.
James
"Ok." I say weakly
Mic
Once we sat down and were settled, I asked James if he just wanted to hang out by the Little Tiber the rest of the day.
James
I replied "Sure." I try to get up but then i fall back down imideitly
Mic
"James? Are you okay?" I ask, worried. I whistle for Lucia. My beautiful Paint pegasus trots in, and I help James onto her back. I jump on. "Fly us the the infirmary," I say.
James
I wake up to the sound of the nurse talking. She was about 16. I said "What's wrong with me?"
Mic
I was sitting in a chair next to James's bed, holding his hand in both of mine, looking at him with tears in my eyes. The nurse spoke. "Well, you were unconsious for 5 days, sir."
James
"WHAT!" I yell. It hurt. I groan. "Whats wrong with me?"
Mic
"We are not yet sure," replies the nurse, walking away. He turns to me. "I n-never left," I start, tears streaming down my cheeks. "They tried to m-make me, b-but I wouldn't leave." I am now freely crying onto his shoulder. "Look at me, you should be the upset one," I said.
James
"It's ok Mic." I rub her back "I'm sure ill be fine. Please dont worry about me. Go. Go see your friends get some rest. Dont worry about me."