The Heroes of Olympus Gods read sea of monsters

swimmergirl7 posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 11:30PM
Ok. I saw everybody else starting forums and o wanted to start one myself.

I MYSELF DON'T HAVE LOTS OF TIME ON MY HANDS SO IM MAKING THIS FORUM ANYBODY CAN POST.

They have already read the lightning theif so they are reading this after they read the first book. This could be back in time or the present or the future.

All rights go to rick riordin.
I don't own any of this and neither does anyone else who posts a chapter here.

Characters: Percy gods thailia nico anabeth(any age) anybody else from camp halfblood

Just so u know I PROBABLY won't post a chapter on this. I MIGHT. But I will TOTALLY support all your ideas. So post away!
last edited on Dec 21, 2011 at 11:44PM

The Heroes of Olympus 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago Kronos429 said…
hmm, nice idea.
But I dont want to post first, for obvious reasons
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yeah. I understand
Ok. Has anyone read gods read lighting thief by rjain? Cause we can just say that they finished the first book and that the sea of monsters appeared.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ sure
i cant post because....i dont have the book
but im getting a kindle for christmas! and i have a lot of b&n gift cards!!! :P
Awesome!!! I would luv a kindle but I have an iPod touch so...
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Hmm cool idea. I would post but might be a while before you see a chapter because I'm basically booked up with writing until after Christmas and things like that take ages to write.
I know! I tried to write and it took like an hour to get like 3 lines!! NO joke!
over a year ago gumbee said…
O.o
Ud prob think I'm really slow like Percy and I prob am but wat does O.o mean? Yes I know Im slow.
over a year ago elifsila said…
Maybe I will post If I get The Sea of Monsters's english one
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
GREAT IDEA and just to tell you, do what i do! wright as you go!
Well whoever wants to can post. Don't get me wrong though! I'm not going to be impatient!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
I'd love to, but I don't have the book. It's one of the two I don't own in the series. I asked for it for Christmas so if I get it then I can post.
Serape! I would love to have any of the books. But my dad doesn't understand the cicely of reading a book over and over again. And he wonders why I do that...
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
ALRIGHT I'LL POST THE FIRST POST! Might not have The Sea of Monster words in it but alright here goes the FIRST POST!Note when I do this: Y Travis, I mean younger Travis or when I do this: Travis, I mean older Travis

Percy PoV:

Alright I didn't want to go to the summer solstice to read my other adventure, the one where Annabeth and I sneak out of Camp Half-Blood, together , along with Tyson, but Athena almost blasted me, when she heard I thought Annabeth was pretty, and Annabeth gave me her necklace in the fight with Ares. Thank the gods, Zeus reminded her not to blast me. I got ready and I expected to be taken down to the New York railroad, with Thalia, Nico, my generation of Connor and Travis, Katie Gardner, Will Solace, Annabeth Chase(to comfort me) Clarisse LaRue,and Chris Rodriguez(to keep her from punching anyone else). Well I was wrong again, instead of heading into New York City, a void opened up and grabbed all of us. I could hear Thalia screaming "I HATE HEIGHTS!" I saw Nico trying to fly, as if he were a son of Zeus. Please let us land on a couch, PLEASE! I prayed to my generation of Zeus, because I knew we were going into the past, so the gods could avoid less bloodshed. Everyone landed safely on the couch, even me this time. "Welcome heroes!" A familiar voice shouted into the room.
Zeus PoV:
All year, I've waited anxiously to hear the next book of Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I've even let Hades come, even though he's not allowed on Mt. Olympus on the summer solstice, so he could hear the books. Now as they were all on the couch, I greeted them. They all stood up and bowed. The other campers, are due any minute. As we waited for Chiron and the campers, to come, a package landed in the middle of the room. THUMP! Two boys, who looked like Hermes's children, came over and picked up the books(surely they haven't been here last time, maybe they were, maybe younger). They studied the book, and rushed over to Percy, who was talking to my daughter, Thalia, and a girl that looked like Athena. She hadn't been here last time either, I mean she looked like someone I've seen before, maybe another older version. Chiron and his campers arrived shortly after the package arrived. "Introduce the campers, Chiron," I said to them, my voice booming. "Percy, Nico and Thalia seemed to have guests with them." Chiron nodded and told everyone to introduce themselves. Annabeth stepped forward. "Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena!" She shouted towards Percy and his group. The blond girl flinched. Connor and Travis both stepped up, together "Connor and Travis Stoll, sons of Hermes." The two boys, who picked up the package grinned, like Hermes, when he pulled a prank, or thinking of an idea. Clarisse stepped up, next. "Clarisse, daughter of Ares!" I just noticed that Percy's group had a tough, buff looking girl, sat next to a hispanic boy. Chris Rodriguez stepped up, after Clarisse. "Chris, son of I don't know." The boy sitting next to the tough girl snapped his head forward. The last campers, Katie,Will , Silena and Bekendorf, were introduced and I saw Percy's group when Silena and Bekendorf were mentioned, suddenly get quiet and depressed. "Okay Percy, it's your group's turn to introduce them, besides, you, Thalia, and Nico." I said, clearing my throat. Percy nodded firmly and pushed the two boy, in the middle. "Just our luck, anyways I'm Connor and this is Travis." One of the two boys said. "No way!" Y(younger) Connor exclaimed. "Is Katie Gardner my girlfriend?" Travis glared murderously at the younger version of his twin. The next person to be introduced was the hispanic boy. "Chris Rodriguez, son of Hermes." Y Chris's head snapped towards the older version. The campers were introduced as followed: Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Clarisse, daughter of Ares, Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter and Will Solace, son of Apollo.

No One PoV
"What's the next book called?" Hermes asked. Everyone had been so quiet, the campers forgot the other gods were there. "It's called The Sea Of Monsters." Travis said, holding the book. "There's also a note, Lord Hermes." "Well what does the note say?" Apollo asked. "It says Dear future and younger demigods, and gods,
I present to you the next book, The Sea Of Monsters. Note that if you destroy the demigods, your memory will be wiped, the future demigods will go back to where they came from, and no more books for you. Also, in this book is some 'romantic' parts for a certain son of Poseidon and a certain daughter of Athena. Read the book if you want to have action, adventure, and loyalty, if you want to read the next book, send the message to an awesome, Lord of messages. From the god of thievery, and messenger god, Hermes. P.S. I AM IN THIS BOOK!

"Seems, like Hermes likes this book." Hestia muttered. "Who wants to read first?" "ME!" Travis shouted. "YOU WANT TO READ!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!???!!!!" Shouted the following, Percy, Nico, Hermes, Connor, Y Connor, Y Travis, Y Katie, Y Annabeth, Thalia, Annabeth, Y Will, Will, Benkendor, Silena, Y Clarisse. Clarisee, Y Chris, Chris,Katie and Zeus. Travis happily opened the book and started reading.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Thank u for being brave and posting first! It was awesome!!! I love it!!!
It was really good.
smile
PS I LOVE the end!!:)
over a year ago percyroxz said…
smile
Hey im new to fanpop. do u mind if i post on this form? Its ok if i can't.
over a year ago fros4est said…
anyone can post as long as it is about the story
smile
K thx i'll try to post today and i'll try to make it long
“The first chapter is called, my best friend shops for wedding dress” read Travis
“So Percy, did you go to the wedding?” asked Nico
“SHUT UP Nico! Travis read!” yelled Percy

My nightmare started like this. I was standing on a deserted street in some little beach town. It was the middle of the night. A storm was blowing. Wind and rain ripped at the palm trees along the past a line of hibiscus bushes, the ocean churned.

Everyone churned to look at Zeus and Poseidon, “WHAT?” they said at the time. Everyone looked away and Travis started reading again.

Florida, I thought. Though I wasn’t sure how I knew that. I’d never been Florida.
“What? You’ve never been to Florida, that’s just sad.” Said little Annabeth.
“Ya like you did Annie” replied Thalia, everyone looked at her weird. “What? Can’t a girl defend her cousin? No one said anything, but Percy smiled at his cousin
Then I heard hooves clattering against the pavement. I turned and saw my friend Grover running for his life. Yeah I said hooves. Grover is a satyr.
“Wait, if this chapter is called my best friend shops for a wedding dress. Does that mean Grover's getting married?!!!” asked young Katie, horrified. Grover blushes and shrinks down as everyone started to laugh. When everyone settled down Travis began reading again.
From the waist up, looks like a typical gangly teenager with a peach-fuzz goatee and a bad case of acne. He walks with a strange limp, but unless you happen to catch him without his pants on (which I don’t recommend),
“Wow what a nice description of me” said past Grover, while everyone even the gods laughed about the pants comment.
“Sorry Grover” said Percy in between laughing and gasping for air. After a few seconds the laughing died down.
You’d never know there was anything un-human about him. Baggy jeans and fake feet that hide the fact that he’s got furry hindquarters and hooves. Grover had been my best friend in sixth grade. He’d gone this adventure with me and a girl named Annabeth to save the world.
“A girl? That’s all you think of me as, a girl. Not your friend or anything else?” Annabeth said looking angrily at Percy, who smiled at her at said, “of course I think of you as something other than a friend” he winked at her and she blushed, causing the future demigods to smirk and the past demigods and gods except for Aphrodite looked confused.
But I haven’t seen since last July, when he set off alone on a dangerous quest- a quest no satyr had ever retuned from.
Wow that’s scary, I hope he’s the first one to make it, thought almost all the demigods.
Anyway, in my dream, Grover was hauling goat tail, holding his human feet in his hands the way he does when he needs to move fast. He clopped past the little tourist shops and surfboard rental places. The wind bent the palm trees almost to the ground.
“Wow, that’s a scary dream” said Grover and everyone agreed.
“That’s not the worst part” said Percy.
A/N sorry thats all i have time for hope you like it if not pls tell me and be honest and sorry that its not long, but it took a long time just get that much on here, plus i had to clean the house for my mom

smile
The chappie was really good!! At least I thought it was good!!:)
hmmm
thx that means alot if it not to much to ask can u check out a forum im working on? it called Perseus Cullen
It was really good :)
yup it was good
anyone wanna post next?
over a year ago rock4ever said…
smile
i MIGHT!
"What's the worst part?" Nico asked, mockingly "Did you get eating by a monster?" Percy smacked Nico, upside the head.
"Keep reading Travis." Annabeth said, smiling at her boyfriend. Travis looked unsure, but kept reading anyway
Grover was terrified of something behind him.
"Is this when-?" Annabeth started , but saw the look on Percy's and Thalia's face. They nodded glumly.
He must've come from the beach. Wet and was caked in his fur. He'd escaped from somewhere. He was trying to get away from ... something.
Suddenly, Jason, Leo, and Piper appeared. "Guys, where'd you come from?" Nico asked the three new demigods. "Well, we were going to come with you guys, but Leo had to build something!" Piper said, with anouynce tracing in her voice. "Wait is Travis reading ?
"Yes, I am!" Travis shouted at Piper. Hermes, beamed with proudness and Jason and Piper looked at them with shock, while Leo was, confused, as always.
"What's the book?" Jason asked. "It's called The Sea of Monsters ." Percy answered.
A bone rattling growl cut through the storm.
"How can a bone growl?" Guess who asked that. *If you guessed Leo you are right* Everyone face palmed.
Behind Grover, at the far end of the block, a shadowy figure loomed.
"How can shadow loom?" Leo, the ever so confused and stupid, asked. "Omigosh, Leo!" Connor shrieked "Even I know, that a shadow can loom, if the sun is up!" Leo's face paled.

LIKE IT??????????????????????????
over a year ago MythicLover said…
AWESOME....but why is leo stupider then usually??
ooh leo, leo, leo, why must you be so clueless? i liked it, it was good
Leo was always clueless!! Awesome chappie Jasonfan!!!!!!!!!
Thailia, nico, percy, anabeth, Travis, conner, clarisse, piper, Leo, Jason, Rachel?,
over a year ago lovespjo3 said…
big smile
Great chapter/ chappie I might huge might post a chapter but not sure sooooo yeah I'm really weird invade someones wondering and so........ Yeah TTYL
TTYL? Thanks for bring here lovesjo!
sad
cant smile without chap
wow and I thought my friends were grammer freaks
Mine aren't. I think itscause were homeschooled. Way to lax.
Mine aren't but they don't even like reading or anything to do with that stuff and great chapter.
Yeah. Some of my friend love reading and some of them hate it.
over a year ago elifsila said…
Okay I promise I will get Sea of Monsters from somewhere and post a chapter.I have got amazing ideas.
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
wink
Okay. Post Soon As You Can!

Almost all of my friends hate reading cous they think that it's so boring, but I love reading!
OMG!! so do mine except for like 2. But one doesn't read hp series pj sees or inheritance cycle series and the other has only read part of hp and pj series bit not HoO series.
laugh
It is sometimes annoying because I'm only one who reads fantasy. Seriosly. All my friends read about animals (actually almost all of them) or famous people (actually just 1 + me). Of course I read about them too, but still...

Oh and one more thing I know I sayd it earlier but POST SOON AS YOU CAN!
I like fiction I guess. I mean I like a variety of books. Like I've read the series of unfotumate events, hp series, PJO series, HoO series(so far), narnia, Nancy drew, peanuts comic strip, Calvin and hobbes comic strip, magic tree house(I'm still reading that and I'm thirteen!), little house on the prairie. The list is endless. I know this is totally off topic(but since I don't care about spam I'm good) but if u like historical fiction u should read swan town. It's written by my bros friends dad. And to think I didn't recognize the last name!!! Hope u can find it. It's a very interesting story. Ok this has prob gotten off topic(even for me) plz tell me if u found/liked the book. Authors last name is Ortiz!
Okay, I TRY to look at it, but I don't think that I can found it because live so far in north (sorry I'm not good at points of campass ??? and all books come to hier a year later. Ugh!! and it's hard to me read them in english sometimes) I don't even want to start with the list that I have read because it's pretty long. But I try to look at it and tell you if I found it and if I liked it. By the way, what's it's about? Ortiz,okay. Got it! Yeah this is pretty much out of the topic, when you think about it.....

(sorry if I don't write correctly, because I don't really speak english. This is my 3rd year when I'm learning english.... )

We should just discuss books cause that's all we're doing. I don't really care about the story if it falls apart cause it was just an experiment.
big smile
Ok I will post Friday K?
Or Thurs k?
wink
If you can post then you can post.....
atleast I think so..
Oops I'm really sorry guys but I'm not gonna be able to post at least maybe not I'm really sorry I'm also gonna be gone next week