The Heroes of Olympus Connor and Travis's Pranks

Jasonfan44 posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 03:09AM
Alright I've noticed that Connor and Travis aren't the main characters in any of the forums, so I've decided to do one. All rights to RR
I will to CPov(connor's point of view) and TPov(travis's point of view). This forum will include their pranks, thievery, their jokes, and how they play capture the flag.

Note: I have two other forums so i might not post as often, but I will post as often as i can, and I have ADHD and I might not be on fanpop. Again all rights to Rick Riordan. AND I DON"T OWN CONNOR AND TRAVIS!
Here are the pranks, thievery, and jokes that I'm going to do
1: Poison Ivy of Friends(Connor and Travis's PoV)
2: Stealing Annabeth's Cap of Indivisibly(PoV's Connor's, Travis PoV, and Annabeth's PoV)
3: Falalalala(Third Person PoV)
4: It's a Connor and Travis Christmas!(Connor and Travis's, Annabeth's, Thalia's PoV)
5: We have a very special Christmas (Travis's PoV)
6: Malcolm is leaving! (Connor's, Travis', Leo's PoV)

7: Stealing Annabeth's Diary[i got this from, someone else's forum] (Malcolm's, Annabeth's, Connor and Travis's PoV)
8: Where oh where has Percy's personality has gone? (Connor, Travis, Percy, an Annabeth's PoV
9: Something's Wrong with Connor and Travis (Annabeth's, Chiron's, Percy's, and Thalia's PoV)
10: Connor and Travis are missing!(Thalia's, Annabeth's, Jason's, Leo's and Percy's PoV)
11: We find Connor and Travis (Connor, Travis, Percy and Annabeth's PoV
We argue about weather or not we should come back(Connor's PoV)
12: Yet another normal day at Camp Half-Blood.(third person's PoV)

Alright I've noticed that Connor and Travis aren't the main characters in any of the forums, so I've
last edited on Feb 05, 2012 at 09:05PM

The Heroes of Olympus 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...