The Heroes of Olympus Perseus Cullen

percyroxz posted on Dec 26, 2011 at 12:00AM
I own nothing all right go to Rick Riordan and Stephenie Meyer

this takes place after the giant war, everyone thinks Percy is dead.But he was really turned into a vampire and now lives with the Cullens(incuding bella and renesmee). When gaea tries to again take over the world, but this time with the help of the volturi. the gods need their hero back. zues sends one of his goddesses to go find him. How will the goddess deal with seeing percy again after so many years? will there be romance involved?

pls tell me what you think about the story line. i'll try to post almost every day, it depends on how long it takes to write that chapter. but other then that i will post almost everyday
last edited on Dec 26, 2011 at 05:54PM

The Heroes of Olympus 490 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 490

over a year ago percyroxz said…
worried
here's a preview, tell me what you think, and be honest,

Percy’s P.O.V
It’s been years since the giant war. I still remember it like it yesterday instead of 50 years ago. It was 50 years ago that I got turned into a vampire. When I defeated Gaea, a saw a red blur, it came closer and closer to me, asking what happened and if I was ok. I wasn’t, not by a long shot. After the 3 days were up I pretended that I was really dead, even though I wasn’t. My throat burned and I knew from my classes of mythology with Annabeth that the only way to get rid of it or at leads bring the burning sensation down. I didn’t want them to see me like this, so faked my death, sort of. I kept running until I stopped to hunt in forks Washington, at least that’s what the sign said. Anyway as I was hunting a herd of deer (because I don’t want to be a monster and feed on humans). Then I saw them, they called themselves the Cullen’s. They said that like me, they didn’t hunt humans. They offered for me to live with them, I accepted and now here I am, in my room in trying to get my niece Renesmee to sleep. She only ever sleeps when she with her dad, Edward Cullen, her mom (Bella Cullen) and of course me. When she finally went to sleep, I stared to think about who it was that bit me. I knew who it was after I told the Cullen’s; they said that it was one of the Volturi guards, they didn’t know who, but it was them. Then I started to think about my old life, and the people that I miss; my dad, my friends at camp, my mom but strangely the person I miss the most, I never thought I would. I hope I didn’t fall for her, her name is.........
hope you like it pls tell me if it was good or not thx
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Im guessing Thalia.
Great so far, I like it
smile
really? thx do u want me continue? and ur a good guesser. i mean like percabth but i like the idea of percy and thalia together.
i'll post the full chapter after a few more reviews. and thx alt jasonfan44 you made my day
over a year ago guardgirl21 said…
heart
post soon!! i love it!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
POST soon sounds cool!
over a year ago parras2 said…
post soon
heart
omg you guys made my day. if not today then i'll post tomorrow k
you guys are awesome thx again
smile
Percy’s P.O.V
It’s been years since the giant war. I still remember it like it yesterday instead of 50 years ago. It was 50 years ago that I got turned into a vampire. When I defeated Gaea, a saw a red blur, it came closer and closer to me, asking what happened and if I was ok. I wasn’t, not by a long shot. After the 3 days were up I pretended that I was really dead, even though I wasn’t. My throat burned and I knew from my classes of mythology with Annabeth that the only way to get rid of it or at leads bring the burning sensation down. I didn’t want them to see me like this, so faked my death, sort of. I kept running until I stopped to hunt in forks Washington, at least that’s what the sign said. Anyway as I was hunting a herd of deer (because I don’t want to be a monster and feed on humans). Then I saw them, they called themselves the Cullen’s. They said that like me, they didn’t hunt humans. They offered for me to live with them, I accepted and now here I am, in my room in trying to get my niece Renesmee to sleep. She only ever sleeps when she with her dad, Edward Cullen, her mom (Bella Cullen) and of course me. When she finally went to sleep, I stared to think about who it was that bit me. I knew who it was after I told the Cullen’s; they said that it was one of the Volturi guards, they didn’t know who, but it was them. Then I started to think about my old life, and the people that I miss; my dad, my friends at camp, my mom but strangely the person I miss the most, I never thought I would. I hope I didn’t fall for her, her name is, Thalia. I don’t know why I miss her the most but I can’t seem to stop thinking about her.
“Uncle Percy, are you ok you seem a little down” asked Renesmee
“Ya I’m fine Nessie, just thinking that’s all” I answered
“You’ve been thinking this whole night?”
“Ya I guess I had a lot on my mind, come on, let’s go get you some breakfast ok”
“Ok, Uncle Percy, did you like someone before you became a vampire?”
I didn’t know what to say, I always thought that I liked Annabeth, but after a while I realized it was only a brotherly/sisterly kind of love. And the fact that I can’t stop thinking about Thalia is kinda weird. So I just said, “I don’t know baby, but I can’t stop thinking about a girl named Thalia. She was a good friend of mine, why do you ask?”
“Well because all of us have someone we love a lot, like mom and dad, grandpa Carlisle and grandma Esme and so on. I was just wondering if you had someone you loved in your old life and you just didn’t want to get another girlfriend.” She said
“Oh Nessie you’re so funny, and thank you for worrying, but I ok, I just miss my dad and wish I could see him”
They knew about how I used to be a demigod, and how my dad was Poseidon. Renesmee loved hearing the story of my life, and my adventures. Every time I finish telling her one of the stories, she always wishes that she could meet my dad and my friends, all of the Cullen's did. Evan the werewolves loved hearing me talk about my adventures. But today there was a weird feeling in the air, and I didn’t know what it was. I hope nothing is wrong with the gods, because the weather is acting up again (A/N the first time was in the lightning thief, for those who didn’t know.
“Oh, ok, but then why don’t you go see him? He’s in the ocean right?” she asked
“Ya I can go see him, but what will he think when he sees me like this?” I responded
“I’m sure he’ll still love you. If not the he doesn’t deserve you for a son because you’re the best uncle to me, and brother to my other uncles and aunts.”
I smiled at her and walked her down to the kitchen. I guess I should tell you that because of my demigod powers, I have control over the 4 elements in this life. We found out; not long ago that the Volturi wanted me to join them. Now some times they basically stoke (A.N sorry if i spelled that wrong) me, it’s really creepy. As we made our way down stairs I smelled a scent that was familiar yet not familiar at the same time. It kinda smelled like.......

hope you liked it. next will be a p.o.v of the Olympian council but in Thalia's 'voice' i'll put preview of it so pls tell me what you think
heart
hey readers i have a very important question. should i make the other 6 heroes in the prophesy gods to or should it be just Thalia that turns into a god?
i was kinda thinking that i could bring in some love drama, but not the forbidden kind, because there are a lot of forums with that kind of love drama. i was thinking more of Thalia and a vampire, they both love percy, so tell me wat u think pls
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
yes and nice story i always like this kind of story
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
I love it!!! I think u should make all (6) of them gods! And I like ur thalia vs. vampire thing! How they both love him but he cant chose -or something like that. And I also like how its NOT forbidden love because there r alot of forums that r like that, so I think the whole unforbidden love is a good change and im gald someone finally is doing it. Really good start and please post soon!!
smile
whatever is better for you
heart
thx guys i'll post a preview of my next chapter in a little bit. then later today i'll post the whole thing and thx for ur opinions
Like it, geez your a better writer than I am
smile
jasonfan44, that's a complete lie, but thx any way. heres the preview

Thalia’s P.O.V (Olympian council)
50 years, it’s been 50 years since he died and I still can’t get his scream of pain out of my head. It hurt me to see him in such pain, and I cried for hours, when I heard the sound of his heart stopping. I always loved him, but I couldn’t tell him because,1: I made an oath when I joined the hunters of Artemis and 2: I thought that he liked Annabeth, I knew that Annabeth liked him, but after we were made gods and I quite the hunters; I told Annabeth. She told that she did like Percy once but now it’s more of a brotherly/sisterly kind of love and I was really happy to hear that but that night I cried myself to sleep, mostly because I miss him but also because I didn’t have the guts to tell him how I felt about him. Now here I am 50 years later at the Olympian council. Me along with six of the heroes in the prophesy were made gods.
“We have a problem, Gaea and a group of vampires called the Volturi are planning to over throw us. The fates have told us of a group of vampires with a strong alliance to other vampires. It is rumoured that this coven of vampires, the Cullen's have an amazingly powerful vampire in their clan. It said that he can control the 4 elements.” Explained Zeus
“What does this clan of vampires have to do with us father” I asked
“We are to form an alliance with them, but there is a problem......

hope u liked it i'll post the full chapter later today
heart
I love it!!! Please post the rest soon
GEEZ, OYU ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER! I got knocked off the popular content
hmmm
when u guna post the rest?
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^^awww thats sad

post soon!!!
angry
sorry guys. i had to go to my cousins house and they she had internet problems, it was so confusing and funny at the same time because we were arguing with telus and then the guy hung up on us!!! that big meanie:( any way just give me some time and i'll post promise. i would have stayed home but my parents won't let me. does it make sense to any one that they would leave alone with my 5 and 9 year old brothers but not me by myself??????????????
over a year ago percysmiles said…
K but post as soon as you can or ASAP or how some people call it A-Sap I never really understould why
Please post soon!!!!
big smile
post soon
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
this story is so A-W-E-S-O-M-E
I LOVE IT and post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is great
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
big smile
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Well at first I didn't like it because I was kinda upset that Percabeth stopped but now that I gave it a chance,I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
u guys rock!!! i'll post as soon as possible give me an hour or 2 and because u guys are so awesome the next chapter is dedicated you all
big smile
welcome to page 2!!!
smile
here's the next chapter!! sorry it took so long. this one goes out to all my readers cause u guys rock!!

Thalia’s P.O.V (Olympian council)
50 years, it’s been 50 years since he died and I still can’t get his scream of pain out of my head. It hurt me to see him in such pain, and I cried for hours, when I heard the sound of his heart stopping. I always loved him, but I couldn’t tell him because,1: I made an oath when I joined the hunters of Artemis and 2: I thought that he liked Annabeth, I knew that Annabeth liked him, but after we were made gods and I quite the hunters; I told Annabeth. She told that she did like Percy once but now it’s more of a brotherly/sisterly kind of love and I was really happy to hear that but that night I cried myself to sleep, mostly because I miss him but also because I didn’t have the guts to tell him how I felt about him. Now here I am 50 years later at the Olympian council. Me along with six of the heroes in the prophesy were made gods.
“We have a problem, Gaea and a group of vampires called the Volturi. The fates have told us of a group of vampires with a strong alliance to other vampires. It is rumoured that this coven of vampires, the Cullen's have an amazingly powerful vampire in their clan. It said that he can control the 4 elements.” Explained Zeus
“What does this clan of vampires have to do with us father” I asked
“We are to form an alliance with them, but there is another problem, the fates also said that we will need the help of the most powerful demigod. And as much as I hate to admit it that person is Perseus Jackson.”
When father said his name my heart did a little relay race. I would get to see Percy again; I could tell that uncle Poseidon was thinking this also. He never had another child after Percy’s death; he loved him so much that it hurt him almost as much as it hurt me. And now all of us who miss and love him the hope this time I’ll have the courage to tell him how I feel.
“The thing is that no one knows where he is. Hades said that he is not in the underworld, nor was he incarnated into another life. We will have to send search parties, but only after the alliance is made with the vampires. I will send Poseidon, the heroes of Olympus and my daughter Thalia for the alliance and right after that you will be the first group to look for Perseus. This council is dismissed” my father continued
“We will need to transport to forks that’s where the coven is staying. We already talked to them and they agreed to hear us out.” Said Poseidon
All of us (Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Annabeth, me and uncle Poseidon) were practically jumping in excitement of seeing Percy once again and a little because we get to met a coven of vampires. We got a huge house with large windows came into view.
“Here we are, the Cullen residence, now I want everyone to be on their best behaviour understood?” commanded Poseidon, while all of us nodded and looked at Leo accusingly.
“WHAT????” He said
When we reached the house I rang the doorbell. It was answered by beautiful girl with short spiky hair and beautiful golden eyes.
“Hi were from Olympus, my name is Thalia, this is Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo and my uncle Poseidon, god of the seas” I said
“Hello come on in, my name is Alice Cullen, this is jasper, Emmet, Rosalie, Edward, and Bella . These are our parents, esme and Carlisle Cullen” she introduced.
“It’s nice to meet you, if you don’t mind me asking, but which one of you is the one that can control the four elements?” asked Annabeth
“Oh he’ll be right down I think he should introduce himself. We heard a lot of amazing things about you from him, here take a seat and we’ll start as soon as he comes down” answered esme
We didn’t have to wait that long before we heard a door close and a little girl’s laughter. When I looked up I saw the most handsome face that I’ve ever seen in a long time. And it looked like the girls agreed with me because they were blushing and their mouths were open. He had a perfect body, and familiar windblown, jet black hair. His eyes were the same colour as the rest of the Cullen's. But then I imagined them the beautiful sea green eyes that I fell in love with and knew why he looked so familiar.
“Guys this is”- Alice stared but was cut off when uncle Poseidon said,
“Percy??”
“Dad?” said Percy, for some reason he looked horrified. But that made seem cuter. Then I remembered that Piper, Annabeth and hazel were practically drooling over him and I’ll admit I got a little mad.
“Percy, why would you not tell us where u were? Right after this we were going to look for you.”Poseidon continued
“Personal reasons I guess, but it’s nice to see you guys again after so many years. Wait! Were you guys made gods?” said Percy
“Ya we were. I’m the god of mechanics” said Leo
“God of architecture” said Annabeth
“God of heroes and bravery” said Jason
“God of shapes, hazel is god of jewels and Piper is god of natural beauty” explained frank
“What about you Thalia?” he asked me. I could find the words to say. I was just so happy that he was right in front of me. I jumped at him and hugged him, never wanting to let him go. I started to cry but I didn’t care. All I cared about was that he was in my arms. Suddenly I was whisked way and when I opened my eyes, I was in another room. Percy’s face was so close to mine that our noses were touching. But then someone came in and interrupted.

hope you likeed it pls tell me wat u think
heart
I love it!!!!!!! its reallly good!!!!
heart
i LOVED IT ITS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PPS
smile
thanks for posting
hmmm
God of shapes?????????????? Do mean shape shifting or geometric shapes cuz that would clear
Things up and of his the god of geometric shapes that would be stupid no offense
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
LOVE IT!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
blush
ya i meant shape shifting sorry jasonfan44, thanks for clearing that up. sorry guys
heart
I love ur story!!!! It has become one of my fav stories on fanpop!! And I hope u post soooon!!!!
kaia143 ur awesme thx, wat u siad made my day not suck!!!!! and i'll post tomorrow kk.
smile
Ok I will wait.
over a year ago percysmiles said…
Ack you horrable person for making the story too good and then just giving mE a ciff ender then saying oh I will post later curse you awesome wrighting whait now beless your awesome wrighting you will post faster
mischievous
Post soon!!!!!! This is my Fav story on fanpop!!!! CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?! WHO WAS THE PERSON WHO INTERRUPTED?? I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!!!!
ITS MY FAV ONE TOO^ POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
cool
Guys what if rr has an unexpected twist to Pipers love life, like what of she falls for Leo and they become a couple and reyna and Jason could be a couple it can be Jason and Reyna Grace and Leo and Piper Valdez I know you guys think I'm crazy but in reality I'm not. Would piper and Leo be Liper and Jason and reyna be Jeyna??????????????????? Seriously think about it. Because If you think about it mor, the less crazy it seems. And piper doesn't have to fall for Leo she can fall in love with anybody I guess and post soon
worried
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post soon!!!!!!!!
sad
sorry guys you'll have to wait a little while longer. i went my cousins house and didn't get back until now and it's like midnight where i live so bare with me but i promise that u will a great chapter and there will be a little perlia in it ok? again so so so so SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
S'okay, I will wait!!
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
Omg this story is freakin awesome
POST SOON please
heart
thx anaklusmus17, coming from an amazing writer like you that means a lot!!!! i will post today
post soon!!!!!! plzzzzzzzz
hmmm
can anyone tell me how to do italics?